Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Confused...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e s h i k u h !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 am
I like this guy at my school.He just happens to be my friend's little brother.He failed so he should be in the same grade as me.We've only spoken once(but somehow I like him).We have the same lunch together and our tables are very close.He hangs out with my friends,and I hang out with his friends and his sister.At lunch if he is with me and my friends(in the line),hes very quiet and doesnt look at me,he doesnt talk to me either.

When he first spoke to me he was walking to the buses and asked me if his sister was on the bus,i shook my head,then he kept walking.The time I spoke to him was when we were in the lunch line and the food was almost gone.My friend I mentioned wasnt at school so i was like "hey,is riley here today?" he said "shes in issp" i was like "oh,yeah.." then i started muttering crap embarrased.then i couldnt open the thing that holds the milk and water(i dont remember what you call it).He tried helping(without me asking)without succeeding.I just ended up sticking my arm through.That was the last time he talked to me or even looked at me.I dont watch him that much,but if I look at him for a second he doesnt look at me.He never smiles around me or laughs.Like I bring depression or something.

Then when I'm walking with my best friend,Jessica,she points him out and he's ususually laughing with friends.Or walking solemly by himself.

He's a really confusing person.Jessica knows he doesnt talk alot too.I just dont know.Is he shy?What?

Please help me.Give me advice please.PM me because I might not be here later.Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:28 pm
I dont know for sure, but he could be having some difficulties in life that he is not telling any one about.
It could be that he is infact shy and does like you.
I definetly dont think it could be that you directly cause depression in his life. You didnt really do anything to him.
Maybe he wants someone to care about him, but he doesnt want to admit it and is falling into depression because of that
Or maybe he is just the kind of person that is pretty solitary, you know? (I used to be very much like that)  

Jaime les animaux

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff