blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:12 pm
yeh i need advice on geting over broken hearts., plz hurry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:59 pm
plz?!  

blazzed fresh1236

Spikin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Find something you like to do and do it. Or, Hangout with friends.

Works for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 am
ok i can give that a try thanks... any others well im here??!! sweatdrop  

blazzed fresh1236

Victor Von Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:28 am
Depends how deep the wound was, I personally never really got over my love. I actually had to tear myself away. To burry it deep within me, It didn't work..

Anyways, just lose yourself in something. The only thing that truly works is time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:47 pm
heh, dont worry hun, you'll get over it soon enough, trust me. Just keep doing whatever it is you enjoy most and go with my favorite motto: "Go with the flow". You're heart will be fixed, but it may take a while. 3nodding *hugs*  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Velorius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:35 pm
Like TBRG said it depends on the wound but, an easy way for me is to try and think about everything that annoyed you about the person, concentrate on all that you hated about them and you'll soon wonder why you were together at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:00 pm
go out and have some fun with friends and let them look out for ya.
oh and whatever you do DONT STALK YOUR EX!!it can be very scary for them.delete their number get rid of their stuff and yeah think bout the things you hate bout em...that works.

and you know those things you love to do but you ex didnt so you coukld never do it? do it now!!(does that sound confusing?um...example, if you love rugby but your ex never let you watch it coz she gets bored then watch it NOW and think of how lucky you are that you can be yourself)  

suburban_lindz

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:21 pm
Whoever it is, forget about them, trow away pictures, things he/she gave you, anything that reminds you of him/her.

Then, Have some fun, go to a party, at the days end your gonna hear their name and say "Who?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:34 pm
thx sorry but your late about the stalking part..... and i wrought blood notes.... sweatdrop  

blazzed fresh1236

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Chocolate. Chocolate chocolate chocolate.

Ice cream, too.

Eat comfort foods, then go work out at the gym to get rid of your agression and the extra calories from the comfort food.

Works every time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:15 pm
urzza_kangaa
thx sorry but your late about the stalking part..... and i wrought blood notes.... sweatdrop

........... sweatdrop ...blood notes...?as in....real...?  

suburban_lindz

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 pm
uh yes..... real blood...... i'm messed up in the head..... imagin what my x did when he found out?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:17 pm
Thats strange, you all said to get rid of the things they've given you...I kept them all xD pictures, for rememberance of what once was, a note journal we started, and various lined paper notes we wrote to eachother, to look back on to pick out what was real and what wasnt. The necklace because she said I could keep it, and I liked it to begin with anyway (i dont wear it thu, it just hangs as a pretty decoration in my jewlery box) the rose she gave me the night of the 8th grade dinner dance, and many other things. I kept them to remember what was, and to reflect back on in future relationships. I think of them as lessons, and the note journal? that's like my guide xD I read it whenever Im down or in a weird mushy mood, everything we wrote to eachother, and think...wow...we were like that? and make mental sticky notes about what and what not to say.

But yeah, in your case, if you're really really heart broken, get rid of everything, BURN IT!! O.o...no not really, but really, enjoy yourself. They weren't right for you, and you should look back and think : "*sigh* well, it was good while it lasted." 3nodding heart

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:49 pm
oh thats sweet!!!! maby i'll think about keeping things like that  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items