Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Adivice would be helpful.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:02 pm
Ok, I like >I think love< this guy in my math class, and he likes >Might be love, I have no clue< me back, He wont ask me out, He dosent even Know I know he ezists. I know its confuseing, but I need some help,

What do I do?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:21 pm
what i think you should do is just talk to him.what will it hurt if he likes you.if he doesnt atleast you know.and if your too shy get your friends to ask and get you to together.  

J e s h i k u h !

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:35 pm
AlexTheThing
what i think you should do is just talk to him.what will it hurt if he likes you.if he doesnt atleast you know.and if your too shy get your friends to ask and get you to together.

The thing is, I cant talk to anyone I dont know, and hes like so perfect, but the only way I could acctually talk to people is if I know them, or online, >For example right now<

Thank you for the advice!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:12 am
If you have a problem talking to people directly, why not try and get his email address? Ask one of your friends to ask one of his friends or something? Of course I'm mostly in favor of the direct approach, but since you seem to be very shy this might be the best method.  

Velorius

Amaraleigh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:49 pm
Velorius
If you have a problem talking to people directly, why not try and get his email address? Ask one of your friends to ask one of his friends or something? Of course I'm mostly in favor of the direct approach, but since you seem to be very shy this might be the best method.

^-^ Good idea, I'll try it out tomarrow

Thank you!

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces