Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
New Artemis Fowl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace Vage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:10 pm
Has anybody read it yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Miniace2009
Has anybody read it yet?

yup, very good, I actually convinced my mom to let me buy it too(it was the last one)
this one's even more scientific than the other ones so I was half lost.  

mangahyperfox

hanafan36

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 am
I read it! I have all the Artemis Fowl books now, including the Artemis Fowl Files, which tells how Holly got into LEPrechaun (sp?) I read all of them, and can't wait for a new one to come out

R.I.P, Root.... (spoiler, sorry)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:53 am
Like it biggrin  

sNoW_lOvEr_YaE

cool_cait

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Yep! I read and have all of them including The Artemis Fowl Files!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:58 pm
I didn't finshed to read the secend Artemis Fowl... redface
But I bought the third.... biggrin  

Kuroneku

DelightfullyMiZerable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:51 am
The Opal Deception right? Yeah I read it....good as per usual! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:38 am
Indeed I have. But I'm not sure if you're talking about The Opal Deception or The Lost Colony. >>; Both were good, anyway. XDD  

Shigures Editor

little leanna

Sugary Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:45 am
yea, i love that series! i've read them all except for The Artemis Fowl Files. does anyone know when the sixth book will be out?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:23 pm
My friends like Artemis Fowl. I was the first among us to read "The Lost Colony" and I adored it. And it was so hard not to give spoilers...because, while she claims not to remember this, a friend of mine spoiled book 3 for me. Butler dies...and comes back! And I wanted to do the same thing to her with book 5. Holly dies...and comes back!  

FriendlyFangirl88

Suzu Hana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am
I love the series. It is not redulisly stupid like some of the book out there though I had to read I about three times to understand a lot of the latest one. By the way I read in the back of the hardcover version of the first Artemis Fowl book that they are going to make a movie out of it! eek At first it sounded cool, but I am certian they will ruin it. That and they will probably release it after the last Harry Potter movie so it does not look like it is a copy cat (Magic, teenage boy). It does not seem like they have much in common but most of the kids could not even finish the first book. One of my teachers stoped reading it aloud (I was in fourth grade around the time the first book came out) because she could not pronounce the person Artemis meets. scream As for those who have gone through the "trouble" of reading them almost every one I have meet has.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:39 pm
Read and loved! Poor Root, we shall miss you... Book Three is still my favorite, though.  

KatyaChekov

Nine-tailed Trickster

28,825 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Team Player 50
  • WilyTrickster 50

Moonmaid1313

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:55 am
The whole series are wonderful, the lost colony is the only book I own though crying ... I almost got my friend to read the first book too, she didn't have a book to read at school, so she went to the library and thought "Hey! My friend says that one is good!". She held the book in her hand, and then my other friend just has to show her another book that is going to take her forever to read. *sigh* I guess it's never easy..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:41 pm
i luff them except the new red one, its really bad, probably because he gets a fangirl in it..  

Frozen_Toquito

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games