Submit

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:55 pm
Like I said, she's still giving me trouble. Today, she asked me to explain to her the things about Goths. I don't even know what to say. I'd just love to gut her a**, and shut her the ******** up. Wait... too violent. I'd just love to hit her or something. She needs to stop forcing me to be a prep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:24 pm
Be both. Be what she hates. Turn it against her, and stuff.  

Spikin

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:11 pm
REBEL!! *runs around with torch and pitchfork, stomping on ground and grunting like a caveperson. Abruptly stops and looks around, then drops pitchfork and torch and runs* dramallama dramallama dramallama lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:09 pm
Ask if she'd rather have you ******** the football team....You should tell her that it's a style you like, not a religion. If you really what to push your luck you can tell her that it's a point of veiw, Goth is about taking the torn with the rose.  

Jazzthedragon

Emo Cookies Inc.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Omfg.
Do not go prep.
O_O;
Ok, if this girl wants you to become a prep, then she's a loser.
She should like people for who they are, not the style they have.
I dunno if this girl is a girlfriend or a sister or whatever, but seriously bitchslap her and maybe she'll get the damn fact that not everyone is a stupid prep.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:03 pm
ok, i'll stick to the non-violent ways, but i do think u should NOT go prep. as already said, goth is just something u like, not a religion to follow or sumthin. she shouldn't b asking u to b one way or another, she should like u for who u r, and if she can't, THEN DITCH HER! forget about her, get far away [if possible, bcs i dunno if it's family] and that's that. don't take her s**t, bcs there's no reason for it. no one should take s**t from no one! it's just like that, and that's that! if evryone were the same, we'd b just that, the same, fukin robots or sumthin. and that's not right. originality is there for a reason, not to be stumped and stepped on so evryone is the same. WE R NOT FUKIN ZOMBIES! WE SHOULDN'T FOLLOW ONE EXACT SAME PURPOSE WITH THE EXACT SAME EXPRESSION ON OURS FACES AS EVRYONE ELSE!! scream

*cough, cough* that's it. hope it helped in some way 3nodding domokun heart rofl 4laugh  

Sotur

Imortal ~ Rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:41 pm
Kurix
Like I said, she's still giving me trouble. Today, she asked me to explain to her the things about Goths. I don't even know what to say. I'd just love to gut her a**, and shut her the ******** up. Wait... too violent. I'd just love to hit her or something. She needs to stop forcing me to be a prep.
just dump her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:36 pm
This is your mother right?

I'd say just wait it out till you can move out.

Impish Desires

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:30 pm
Be you! If she want you to be a prep ask her "would you like me to become a copy of you and ******** every guy in sight like you?" my so called friends want me to be more preppy too. I just tell them to ******** I'll be what ever I feel like.
You should really stand up for yourself!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm
my reaction when i had the dress nazi on me was to keep dressing the way i liked (some kind of gothic skater) and kept using our 'law of modesty' to shut her up, which didn't completely make her stop, but i stayed true to who i was, and that's probably the better thing. the worst feeling is to lie to yourself. screw people  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items