Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saiaka1010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:30 am
i hate parents cuz they are annoy and make you study
they make you do things you don't want to do  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 am
THey only do it for your own good. Parents, if u listen to them, are actually really cool...at least thats how I feel about my parents...except my real dad, he's a dumbass xD  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NightmarishMoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:05 am
saiaka1010
i hate parents cuz they are annoy and make you study
they make you do things you don't want to do

You may hate them now, but trust me, you'll thank them later on in life. They care about you, that's all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:18 pm
Parents just want you to have a better life. Think what would happen if you didn't study and only did the 'fun' things you wanted? Chances are would either end up mooching off your parents your whole life, or on the streets. All in all, I'd rather spend a few hours out of my day studing and cleaning my room. mrgreen  

RaZoeLynn

Spikin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:56 pm
Despite what everyone says I still dislike my parents makeing me do things.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:10 pm
Mister Death
Despite what everyone says I still dislike my parents makeing me do things.

you'll appreciate it one day, trust me.  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Keiji Death Kiss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:23 pm
My advice to you: Take it with a grain of salt. Eventually as many others have already said, you will come to understand the reasoning behind your parents actions. Will you be grateful for it? That is not for me to say, though the odds surely are for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:18 pm
thanks for the help guys and girls  

saiaka1010

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:27 pm
If you think you hate your parents because they make you study, then you must don't know much....my parents are more strict than that..and i don't hate them...i just get mad at them...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:50 am
I hated my parents when I was in high school, but now that I'm in college and married and 20 years old. I love them. They love you and do what they do cuz they love you  

aveura

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:50 pm
I love my dad, but hate my mom, not b/c she makes me study and do this, I hate her b/c I feel she abuses me mentally. But I put up with is, after all she does have depretion.
I once hated my parent for silly things, but I know now, they can do alot more then make you study and not curse around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:59 pm
my parents do the same thing.i really don't ever study,but if your parents want you to and care about your future you might as well give it a shot.all my mom cares about is if im doing her chores like washing dishes,putting her plates in the sink,watching her children,yeah isn't it a day in the park.thats all there is to it my life sucks yours is a lot better.Wow your mom wants you to study big deal.  

lady-loveable

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff