Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saiaka1010

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:35 am
i never had one
i was always too shy
freeze when i talk to her or i get so nervous that i'll sweat
i need help???
i'll never know what to say as a greeting
is have a boyfriend or girlfriend good or bad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:46 am
Hi is a good start, and then, if they dont know you, "my name is________" and so on and so fourth. Ask questions, get to know them, become friends, throw ina little charm and VIOLA! you've got yerself the perfect recipe for a girlfriend.
And yes, having a boyfriend or girlfriend is good, no, great. Even though my last relationship ended so abruptly, it was still good while it lasted. Sure there will be heartaches along the way, but that's life, y'know? Don't sweat being nervous at meeting someone you like, if they dont like you back then you back then you just move on, like my motto: Go With The Flow. ^_^  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Keiji Death Kiss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:21 pm
My advice to you: Be yourself. Start things off slow. Take things step by step. Start with something simple like a "Hello!" and "How are you?"

Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend can be nice. However, depending on the seriousness of the relationship...it will not always be peaches and cream. Things are bound to have their ups and downs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:03 am
Keiji Death Kiss
My advice to you: Be yourself. Start things off slow. Take things step by step. Start with something simple like a "Hello!" and "How are you?"

Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend can be nice. However, depending on the seriousness of the relationship...it will not always be peaches and cream. Things are bound to have their ups and downs.

I seriously wish someone told me that when I started my first serious relationship...I was stupidly blinded by love xD Had to learn the hard way.  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:22 am
Just sorta try to forget your nervousness... act like you're just talking to anyone else. Take things nice and slow...Get to know her first before you jump to dating-since you never really know  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:20 am
I was just like you a couple of years ago. 3nodding

My advise is to say something like: "Hi!" and if she says hi back say anything about the day heheh and if later you start talking about something else, just be yourself.

Never act like someone else to impress.

Having a boyfriend has really helped me because he's always there for me, listens to me, and gives me great advise when I need it. :3 Aww. I love him so much!!!! heart  

cass769

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:21 pm
what i think helps is when u see a person u like, dont immediatley focus on getting them to be ur gf/bf. just focus on being friends. i used to do that and it made things a whole bunch harder and much more stressful. but now im happily single, so life isnt all about relationships. just get comfortable talking more to other people, and it'll help. good luck! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:56 pm
indeed. take things slowly. no need to rush anything. also, yes, having a partner [in my case, boyfriend] is really good, if it comes at the right time. that's why things need NOT b rushed. he helps me a whole lot, even with studies though he doesn't knw sh*t of what i study. he listens to me ramble on about the material, and that helps me remember. aside from that, a relationship helps you grow greatly. sure, there r somtimes in which it's better to b alone, but a relationship can help u grow greatly. u learn plenty of things, let go of ur feelings, r probably more open, etc. so, yes, it's very good. but...all in due time wink  

Sotur

saiaka1010

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:10 pm
sure ill try to do that  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out