Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please help
  takes gold and leaves comment
  takes gold and leaves
View Results

greendew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:56 pm
My boyfriend has a way of makeing me feel like everything is my fault in our relationship. I try and talk to him sometimes about it, but he always avoid the topic, or he gets mad at me and tells me that he doesn't want to talk about it. He is a real sweet heart, but sometimes I feel so bad inside that I cry myself to sleep because I feel like its my fault. He blames himself for me crying too, but sometimes, even when its not his fault he pulls himself away from me because he says he doesn't want to see me hurt. This hurts me even more because I feel like I caused him to pull away from me. He asks me whats wrong and I don't like lieing to him so I tell what really wrong, he tries and talk to me, and then gets angry at me because of what I said, even though I told him the truth that he asked for.

Latly he has started putting me off for one reason or another. Homework and school stuff, that I could handle, but I know he isn't doing it till the last minute, cause thats what he does. He was playing his vidio games and spending time with our friends. So I made up a story while talking online, he got mad at me cause when I told him it was all a story because he thought it was all true. I felt so bad...I just wanted his attention.

So I guess what I am asking advice is for how can I talk to him. I love him, its just I never can say anything right without him getting angry or him ignoring me. Can someone help me...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm
Tough.....Let meh think....Um, try to talk to him and if he doesnt want to deal with the problem, leave him. Sorry but if you are this miserable, than what's a few more moments of misery? My girlfriend agrees.  

Spikin

greendew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:11 pm
Mister Death
Tough.....Let meh think....Um, try to talk to him and if he doesnt want to deal with the problem, leave him. Sorry but if you are this miserable, than what's a few more moments of misery? My girlfriend agrees.
Thank you...thats what I may end up doing...the pain with him hurts so much....I gave up so much to be with him....maybe I will be happier without him...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:13 pm
I'm sorry, but if he doesn't try to at least show some sort of affection, it will all be for not and you'll be left looking like the idiot. Everybody will side with him if you don't fix this, cuz you know he isn't going to make an effort.  

Spikin

greendew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:22 pm
Mister Death
I'm sorry, but if he doesn't try to at least show some sort of affection, it will all be for not and you'll be left looking like the idiot. Everybody will side with him if you don't fix this, cuz you know he isn't going to make an effort.
I just talked to him...he is either driving over to yell at me...or to talk to me....either way I will feel like it was my fault...I guess I will make a choice to stay with him or leave him...thank you for your advice...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:32 am
well, i guess my advice here is unneeded, since this happend a good week ago or more. but i agree. misery that big is not worth it xp  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff