Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:27 pm
This is an old and neglected flower garden. Part of the garden's grounds are surounded by a tall brick wall that runs along the south side, the west side, and part of the east side up to where it meets a metal and glass wall that resmebles a green house. Beyond the brick wall there is a row of thick evergreens that block your view of anything past them. On the north side of the garden there is a small brick wall that is only about three feet tall. In the center of the north wall there is an archway leading to another area of the yard. There are many brick and stone paths that wind through the garden among overgrown plants and weeds and what were once grand topiaries. The two story home that the garden belongs to looms large just to the northeast and there is a big glass room on the south side of the house that the garden borders. There is a door in the metal framed glass wall that the garden paths lead to.

Head East and Enter the Door to the Glass Room
Head North through the Archway  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:56 pm
User Image

Woah! ZOMBIES!

There are some ravenous zombies searching the garden hungrily for prey. You better do something before this becomes known as the garden of eaten!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-8!

I hope I can come back this way...
*heads north*

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm
hm i saw some more zombies and decide to attack them. i did what i could but then i saw a random glass house. maybe there clues here.  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:58 pm
"Ah ha!" Zphal cried triumphantly, training her gun on the nearest zombie, who had just knocked over a pot and was looking very confused. Zphal fired the shotgun, spraying shot into his insides. Due to the close range, the shot threw the zombie back into a rack of potted cactii, impaling him. He writhed for a moment, needles ramming into his rotting skin before giving up the fight and allowing true death to come over him.

Zphal was so pumped up about having snuck up on the zombie that she totally didn't notice when one did the same to her. The zombie placed its hand on her shoulder and she whipped around, clobbering it in the face with the muzzle of her gun. The zombie stumbled back a few paces and groaned with irritation. Zphal finished the arguement for it with another shot to the head, this time with a shot.

Zphal stood back and surveyed her work. Maybe she was getting the hang of this! She grinned and reloaded both barrells of her gun.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:40 pm
I step out og the Greenhouse and I see the zombies that are waiting for me. I grin evilly and hold up my axe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:41 pm
I slice up two of them them before I'm blocked by a wall of the foul creatures.

I flee north, away from the foul creatures.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers