Jealousy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cass769

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:33 pm
Hi everyone... I'm so sad right now. Please help me!!! I need advise crying

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 11 months now and well, I'm 16 and he's 21 but that's fine with us.

The problem here is that I don't get to see him much because of some troubles a friend got some time ago. Geek (my bf) has been telling me that he feels sad about that and that he'd rather wait for when I'm at least 18 years old. I mean, for me it sounded like he wanted to break up and I even asked him this but he didn't accept or deny it. I feel terrible because my guess is that he likes one of his classmates, but he won't admit it. I told him I'm jealous of her because they even go out and eat somewhere with other friends and stuff. Call me crazy but she's starting to look more like the girlfriend than me. He even puts pictures of both of them together in his fotolog. I mean, come on.

Am I being paranoid??? Has this happened to you? Please, I need help!
thanks a bunch...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:05 pm
He's slowly filling in your position with this other girl, so it won't hurt him.

Or.. He could just be useing you as a napkin and mopping himself up while he is with this other girl.  

Spikin

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:28 pm
yeah, i think he's trying to make himself feel better with this other girl. and the waiting 2 years, i think it's rather unrealitic, if it were something more serious [not saying ur relationship is a joke, NOT SAYING THAT], then maybe. but i comes the other girl factor, so i don't think it's real, something that would actually happen. by then i believe, one if not both of u will have fallen out of love. i know this sounds terrible, and u probably weren't expecting this type of opinion, but i think it is that way  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:46 pm
My advice to you: Talk to him. Tell him how you feel and get any and all truth about this matter out in the open.  

Keiji Death Kiss

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:32 pm
wow. well first off...
if your 16 and hes 21.. he can be arrested for sexual harassment.
even if your okay with it.
and the part about jealousy...
talk to hin about it.
thats the best i can give  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:18 pm
Wow, umm, I'd talk to him. Mabey he wants to date someone more mature. I'm not saying your not... its just thats a big gap, 6years? mabey you should try dateing someone your own age for a bit and see if it works out. I wish you all the luck in finding love!  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items