Matter at Hand.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~Marionette~X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:09 pm
"Okay, here I am, second apearence.
Now, my room mate is currently suffering from a sleeping disorder, she just finaly fell asleep but will probably be awake again in an hour on the computer.
I dont know if I should be worried or not but is there any advice on what she can do?

She says she's been having nightmares, well flashbacks of when she was nine and this family friend-ugh-touched her and her brother sexualy, and since she was so young she didnt know what was really happening. Now she claims 'that we could probably take him, but violence is never the answer...' Any advice how to stop these nightmares and her sleeping disorder?"
(She hasnt told anybody but a few friends)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:31 pm
violence is not the answer, but there r other ways to deal with this, such as court. as for the sleeping disorder, she should see a doctor. they could run a few tests and see what happens  

Sotur

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
exactly as ^^ said =]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:10 pm
I really feel for your room mate, My father and mother have had friends with the same problem. Mabey they need to go to the law, or talk to a doctor. I wish them all the luck in healing from such a horable thing. crying  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items