Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Need a Girlfriend that rocks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoneyepunch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Hey, I am Dragoneyepunch, I live in California. My Hobbies are chatting with my friends on YIM and Gaia. My favorite music, rock,alternitive rock,alternetive metal, post-grunge, and punk.My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Trapt, My Chemical Romance, 3days grace, System of a down, Green Day, Godsmack, Panic!At the disco, Breaking benjamin, and Nirvana. My favorite show of anime is the 1 and only Naruto, just like anime shows with fighting abilities.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests i am at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.Extraversion results were medium which suggests i am moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:34 pm
wrong forum sweetie  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
I dont think you have the right form, unless you need a girl friend for some reason (other then just wanting one), witch I cant think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:37 am
Go ask the next pretty girl you see out on a date if she's not with some guy biggrin  

Impish Desires

Queen of Snuggles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 pm
omg we like the same things!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:59 pm
Good luck finding a girlfriend....^_^  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:36 am
umm...why do u NEED girlfriend? i think "needing" is...well....lame [srry, i just had to say]. sure, there may b justifications, but needing a girlfriend sounds pretty "greedy" to me rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:15 pm
Sotur
umm...why do u NEED girlfriend? i think "needing" is...well....lame [srry, i just had to say]. sure, there may b justifications, but needing a girlfriend sounds pretty "greedy" to me rolleyes

agree
there is actually no point for having a girlfriend in gaia. just a game.  

xXbreathless_sinxX

Dangerous Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

I_R_Unorthodox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:41 am
You shouldn't really ask... when you find someone for you. You won't know right away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:08 pm
YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG, YOU DON'T NEED A GIRLFRIEND THAT ROCKS... NO YOU NEED TO ROCK A GIRLFRIEND, THEN SHE'LL ROCK.. OR YOU COULD FIND SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK IS AESOME.. EITHER WAY  

Voxtom

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:16 am
Girlfriend/boyfriend on gaia is pretty pointless, since you'll probably never see each other and you can say whatever you want w/o people being able to verify. But if you want a girlfriend in real life, you should start by being genuinely nice and polite to people. There are very few nice guys out there, but they tend to attract more friends. I would not advise being someone's boyfriend that you are not already really good friends with, otherwise it is pretty much guaranteed not to last.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:42 am
This really has nothing to do with this thread much, but there are two Naruto's The Original Naruto which you're thinking of, and Naruto Shippuden whichis two and a half years later.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff