Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:57 am
User Image

This is the west bank of a broad slow flowing river that flows toward the south. Looking out to the east across the river you see a small isle of land just large enough to support a little grove of trees. The land on the other side of the river rises up to form small mountains and very large hills green with trees. On this side of the river the land is relatively flat with a gentle rise to the west. A little farther to the west there is a road that runs north and south and beyond that you can see a forest even farther to the west. Just to the north along the bank you can see a creek that flows into the river and to the south it looks as though the river gets even broader.

Head North along the River Bank toward the Creek
Head West toward the Road
Head South along the River Bank

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:56 pm
User Image

Zoinks! ZOMBIES!

Some Zombies struggle to get at you from the marshy banks of the river clawing at the mud to gain their progress.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-15!

Clue

There are no clues here.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:55 pm
There's nothing here. I'll go west torward the road.

I went in a circle. Going to go south now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:38 am
Shinobi ran south from the creek.  

ShinobiHayakuza

disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm
arg more zombies i running out of x potiens. crying  
Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:59 pm
I see the zombies coming at me, and I lift up my guns. They will be easy to pick off from a distance.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 pm
I shoot, nailing all the slow moving zombies in the head as they crawl up the riverbank. Their heads make big bloody fireworks as I shoot each and every one of their heads off.

I teleport to the Skull Chamber, remembering that one hallway I might have missed.  
Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:49 am
She'd call it unfortunate. The Inn wasn't in sight, just a dumb old island floating on its own. She seriously needed a drink, a nice chair, and some treatment.

The familiar sound of gurgles resounded on the clean air. Zombies afoot.

Artemis spied a horde off on the distance: a group of fifteen. Her arm was in pain, and moving made no progress of healing it.

"Best to kill them all off," she panted, running towards the group like a savage dog. They injured her good arm once and she wanted to see some heads fly off.

"Aaaaagh!" Artemis shouts, slashing and killing five like a crazed animal. She manages to salvage an arm, see an ear fall off, witness what a collar bone looks like in the flesh, and break a few ribs and a spinal cord.

Blood rained down on her like a fountain, coating her white shirt with big and small splatters, her left cheek imprinted with a bloody hand print. She'd be regretting it though, soon enough the bodily fluid would cake on Adam's good shirt.

She screamed out all her frustration, killing another five mercilessly. Five were left to advance on her; that's when Artemis finally felt fatigue.

The moment wasn't right, her heavy-lidded eyes were blinking like mad. She swung her hand around aimlessly, fleeing from the last of the horde. There was no more energy left in her as she clutched her heart, panting and breathing on short intervals.

"That was good," she sighed. The Inn seemed like a nice idea by now...

"I hope this is the right way," without faltering, Artemis heads south along the riverbank.

Molecular Atrophy

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm
The zombies had not gotten far, and all of them looked frightened. At the sight of Zphal coming along the path, they attempted to hurry their step, with only mild success. One of the zombies tripped over his own feet and fell into the mud.

Zphal's pace and heartrate quickened, enlivened by the idea of the hunt. She drew her shovel, and running, whallopped the fallen zombie on the head. His brains flew everywhere.

She hurried after the rest, knocking them down with the shovel and battering their heads in. When she finished, she took the messy shovel and threw it into the river, done with the brutal weapon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm
"OOhhh...Pretty Island." Becca said in awe, as she looked at the island in the distance. She shook her head, now focused again. She headed North.  

Jirzo

-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm
Naomi, not wishing to carol to a bunch of zombies, kicked a zombie in the head a few times. Her grunts of frustration at the damn undead must of sounded like a nice holiday tune to them. She grumbled about the blasted zombies as she remembered her total: 52.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games