Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Okay, so there's this guy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:16 pm
He's really a cool person, but I don't know him that much. I read the thread "crush <3" here, and I know that I should try talking to him. He actually once talked to me, talking me that he likes my backpack. I don't want to ramble, so I'll just get to the point. I like him, but I don't know him that much. He certainly seems like a cool person, I know that much. I would like to get to know him more, so I'll start up a conversation. How, though? I'm a bit shy, and I worry about looking foolish. I don't want to just walk up to him and say, "Hi!" because I'm afraid of looking stupid. Any more subtle ways of starting conversations with people that anyone knows of?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 pm
I always start random conversations with something like, "Hey, I really like your shoes. Where'd you get them?"

Or something like that. It usually gets things started, but there can be a awkward silence. So if you haven't fully introduced yourself to him yet, then would be a good time to do it.

And just talk to him like he's one of your friends. I know it's hard to go and have a conversation with your chrush when you're very shy, so you have to remind yourself that he's JUST a friend.  

Happy Hardcore Kitten

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:11 pm
A good way to start a conversation is to talk about things that you like or things you can tell that person likes.Everytime you have a chance you should try to spark up a conversation even if you guys are talking about nothing.When you guys are talking or if you guys are talking you should kepp the conversation going and try not to have these huge aquired(i might have spelt that wrong) silences and that just dulls it down  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:09 pm
try starting a convo with "hey did you understand the homework? i dont really get it" or "hey whatever his name is =] im bored. wanna chat?"
the second might not be a huge priority since your shy
but still, try being laid-back and mysterious
but also fun and exciting
thats what i do and from what i know of 7 guys like me
and i like 2 of them

so yah. try starting a convo with a question basicly =]  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Eldar Pheonix Lord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:55 pm
lmm7777
He's really a cool person, but I don't know him that much. I read the thread "crush <3" here, and I know that I should try talking to him. He actually once talked to me, talking me that he likes my backpack. I don't want to ramble, so I'll just get to the point. I like him, but I don't know him that much. He certainly seems like a cool person, I know that much. I would like to get to know him more, so I'll start up a conversation. How, though? I'm a bit shy, and I worry about looking foolish. I don't want to just walk up to him and say, "Hi!" because I'm afraid of looking stupid. Any more subtle ways of starting conversations with people that anyone knows of?

im a guy so i know what guys want in girls and no im not some shallow f** who goes for the size of a girls tits first see if you have anything in commen with him then get to know him a bit better and eventually if he likes you for you he'll ask you out or tell you that your a good friend and that so the friendship doesnt go dead he just wants to be friends crying thats right(im sensitive thats why i cryed) and my GF did that to me so we could stay friends it worked out fine also saying hi wont make you look stupid ive done it with girls TONS of time and now i need your help go on to my topic and help me I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games