Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help?
  Yes...
  No...
View Results

13 Balls Of Fire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:50 pm
Ok, we both love each other, and we both know it... The thing is, the other doesn't... We just, don't express it.. I'm not sure how it makes her feel, but it makes me feel like I'm missing out... My friends say we need to get 'closer' (Not like that..). I really am confused... Another thing is, her and some of her friends had some dares, and she never told me wha hers was... So, another one of my friends tells me the dare was to kiss me, and she's trying to hide that from me...

So, any suggestions on what to do would help...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:44 am
You definetely need to be more open to each other. Why don't you tell her you love her, you adore her, that she's your life... and all those amazing things? If you feel it, you shouldn't be afraid to tell her. And viceversa.

It feels so great when you do... heart  

Sidhes

13 Balls Of Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:14 am
I do, it just feels like ti doesn't get through to her...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:15 am
hmmm...maybe it's just bcs u guys r begining the relationship? i dunno how long u have with her, but i used to b like that with my b/f for the first 2 months or so. all that we needed was to open up more, allow ourselves to admit how we feel, and let it out. why do u feel it doesn't get thru to her?n does she not say anything? as for the dare, i think there should b some confrontation about it. if it's not the kissing thing, she shouldn't have anything to hide or fear. as long as she's not with u just for that [to beat her friends by accepting and doing the dare], then u should by all means express to her what u feel. if u don't, then she won't know. ther r 2 "knows" here: knowing just like "yeah, i know" and the know that means "i know because i feel it, bcs he told me and i believe him, i've been reassured". the second one, i believe, is missing. if u really love each other, then there should b no problem in opening up. it's not an overnight thing, but little by little, it should happen on it's own...with a little help from u guys of course...well, i hope i helped. PM me if u need me to explain further, or whatever... hope it workd out for ya! whee  

Sotur

Teelynnemarie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:02 am
You 2 need you have open discussions with each other more. Asker how her day was and what sh'e been up too. Maybe even ask her to go out or something. Hold her hand when you walk show her an extra smile to let her know you care. Get To REALLY know her ask her to come over and have dinner with your family. Show her you want the relationship to work. Do little things that make her smile. Go pick a few wild flowers buy her her favorite candy, Compliment her. Make her feel loved and she will open up, and to help it move along a girl loves a kiss on the cheek every now and then  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games