Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Plz help!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, I get it. Your a poll whore
  Maybe,.....
  no (shifty eyes) I'm here to help honest! ,......(me:it's all lies!)
View Results

MSG`d justkidding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Okay here's the problem,
I have a friend and she has a very troubled life, I mean like her mom has diseases, her dad and brother fight all the time, and stuff like that, well life at school isn't any better, she is made fun of alot and I'm the only person that sticks up for her, and she's constantly fighting with my other friends and they're trying to make me pick a side but I'm not, and she's been trying to cut herself and I told her if she did I'd tell the counciler and she said that I'd better not, but to tell you the truth she needs help! and I don't think I'm the person to help her either

what should I do
(about the fighting and my friend's hard life?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:51 pm
i think you should tell the counsiler
but keep your name annonymous
and if shes still having problems,
then tell her dad or mom about her life

you can tell her to get a journal too
then she can write down whats bothering her
and that usually helps make people feel better  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

MSG`d justkidding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:53 am
ok I'll try that thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:39 am
Well I know this from expereance that school councelors don't help. She needs to get away though and go to a friends house or something. She needs a break. And some time it's the friends job to be their when no one elts is. Be a true friend and help her get away and show her a good time. you can't change her life but you can offer her a refuge when things get too bad.my best friend did it for me and in return i did it for her. and it helps to tell your parents about her state of life so they can help.

Teelynnemarie

DN Mail

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:48 am
MSG`d justkidding
Okay here's the problem,
I have a friend and she has a very troubled life, I mean like her mom has diseases, her dad and brother fight all the time, and stuff like that, well life at school isn't any better, she is made fun of alot and I'm the only person that sticks up for her, and she's constantly fighting with my other friends and they're trying to make me pick a side but I'm not, and she's been trying to cut herself and I told her if she did I'd tell the counciler and she said that I'd better not, but to tell you the truth she needs help! and I don't think I'm the person to help her either

what should I do
(about the fighting and my friend's hard life?)
I think that you can help her, if you try hard enough.
Don't stop talking too her. if you're friends are trying to make you choose sides, they aren't good friends anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:15 am
i'm not one that likes counceling, specially from "school". in these type of cases, the best u can do is help her. if she's ur friend, u r the one to help her right now, in her moment of need. 2nd, if this doesn't work, then maybe u should head to the councelor, but keep in mind she won't like that. 3rd, maybe u shouldn't have "threatened" her with telling the councelor, just stick to telling her it's plain wrong, and it gets u nowhere. i used to cut, now i don't do it anymore. i realized it was pointless, stupid, and got me nowhere but slight pain relief for a bit. but then it came back. problems CAN NOT b solved by hurting urself. in any case, it makes them worse. it's something else to make u feel bad about. there are plenty other ways to cope with such things. everybody has problems, it's a common thing. sure, there are better and there are worse, but EVERYONE has them. talking about it helps. otherwise, relaxation exercises do, too. if nt breathing, there's my fav one: tire urself. how? well, u can exercise, runn, jump, punch a pillow [of punching bag...i know soft pillows are not inviting in the release of stress], and stuff like that. it helps me, and trust me, i have no easy life. lile everyone else, i got problems of my own [example: father witt unknown mental illness, brother cancer patient, parents divorcing, another brother in the NAVY, cousin in IRAK [he's a marine], and financial issues, amongst other problems. so u see, everyone has them. we just have learn to cope with them.  

Sotur

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:04 am
I've been in setuation that your friend is and its not plesant. Whatever you do dont tell the counciller. She is counting on you not to. Your probably the only one she is got. When my friend saw that I was well... whatever.. she just saying not to do it again. Right now she is thinking that nobody cares about her and you are the only one who does so dont let go. She needs you. Time will pass and everything is going to alright because i know how its hard to stay strong when nothing is right and everythings wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:05 pm
couciler probably won't do anything effective. I recommend trying to get this girl to like your friends, and take her under all of your wings, so to speak.  

IKurando

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff