Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:49 pm
"Hey! What's up? I've got meals to prepair!"
User Image
Eira, chef at the Weary Traveler's Inn

This is the kitchen of the Weary Traveler's Inn. It seems a little small but in a cozy way rather than a cramped way. The walls are made of brick and there are two cast iron stoves to cook multiple meals at once. Heavy beams span the ceiling and provide places to hang dried herbs. There are shelves packed with herbs and spices lining many of the walls and plenty of wooden cabinets for cooking tools and other things. There are many ingredients scattered across the counters and the smell of hot food fills the air. In a back corner on the room there is another door that has been left open and you can see that it leads to a set of stairs that lead down to a cellar. A draft of cool air flows steadily from the doorway.

Go out to the Common Room
Head through the Door in the Back of the Room  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:16 pm
Quote:
User Image
Warmth and the smell of tasty food is nearly overwhelming as you come into the kitchen. Eira, and a number of her apprentice chefs, are hustling about the kitchen, baking pies and other amazing foods. They are quite busy, but perhaps a jolly song will speed their work!

Roll 1-8.

~When I first arrived.~
"Then I don't want to get in your way," I said politely. "I'm just passing through if I may." I had waved a friendly hello, then headed through the door in the back of the room.

Giving a friendly nod to the chef, I went back to the main room.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:02 pm
"Smells good in here!"Elfin thought as the took in the aromas of the herbs hanging on the ceiling. She spoke to the chef,"Do you know anything about the recent murder?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:25 pm
gives a friendly wave to the chef and enters backroom  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ScardyG

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:58 am
"Excuse me, but I was wondering if you had any meat for my tiger." The traveler politely asked the chef.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm
"foooooooooood," i moan.
"just grab something," says the busy cook, pointing haistlilly to the counter.
"Thankyou!"
I hand the cook some money for the snack and head on downstairs.  

Mattiem

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:02 pm
Oh, I'm sorry...I'm just looking f... *the chef interrupts me telling me to get out of his kitchen*

I continue forward to the open door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm
"You again?" said the chef, with an annoyed look on his face...

I'm sorry, I didn't find what I was looking for and there's no exit from down there *point to the cellar* I'll just pass this one more time and be out of your kitchen...and by the way, it smells wonderful in here!  

butterfly star mist

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 am
i went to the kitchen to find some clues but no luck. plus the the chef is not serving meals yet. my luck is running sour. so i decide to look into the door way i saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 am
No Zombies.. Glurf thought to himself, as he sneaked through the door into the back room. He wasn't snooping. It was his duty to kill any zombies.  

Itzrio

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:29 pm
The wonderful smells that had teased her into coming exploded in volume and intensity, and Fairlee took a deep, dreamy breath as she let the door swing shut behind her. Though the blonde had never met a kitchen she didn't like, this one was particularly appealing. Cozy. Clean. Chocked full of food. And it came with its own complimentary smarmy cook! It was perfect!

"A-HEM." the smarmy cook in question cleared his throat, shooting the young woman an expectant look. "If you can't guess, I'm busy. Something you want, girly?"

"Bacon!" she responded promptly, wasting no time with those manner things.

The man in the puffy white hat stared at her as if debating her sanity, shook his head as he came to the obvious conclusion, then shook a wooden spoon at her threateningly as he informed her that breakfast wasn't ready yet; she would have to wait.

"You lie! I can smell it! she accused with a sniff. "Lucifer can to, so don't bother to deny it..!"

The cook made a rude gesture and suggested where exactly Fairlee could put her bacon; a jab that made a soft whooshing sound as it flew over the girl's golden head. She continued to look at the man expectantly, as if by his word alone bacon would appear. They stared at one another for many long seconds before the cook sighed heavily, a vein throbbing in his forehead.

"Look, everything will be done in ten minutes. So get out of my kitchen so I can work!"

"Ten minutes..?" she blinked, then broke into a wide grin. "I can wait ten minutes!"

"Glad to hear it." was the sarcastic reply as he turned back to his greasy masterpieces, his face and neck an unhealthy shade of crimson.

Fairlee looked at him curiously for a long moment before the cool breeze caught her attention by blowing feathers into her face. The pale girl's nose twitched and she hurried to stop a sneeze, a finger pressed to her nose as she turned to look to the origin of the wind. Interest sparked on her face as she noticed it was a dark stairwell, leading down to what might be a cellar, or what might be Hell. Either way Fairlee was intrigued, and without so much as another glance at the irritated cook she slipped through the doors and headed down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:35 pm
"Are you finished cooking yet?" Fairlee practically sang as she breeched the doorframe, her grin wide and childish at having returned to the good smells of the kitchen once more.

The cook, in the middle of delicately cracking an egg, started horribly at her voice. There was a crunching noise as his fingers instinctively closed around the egg, crushing it against his palm. The cook's eyes widened as he watched the gooey yoke drip down into his creation, taking shell fragments with it. Small tears pooled in his dark eyes for a fraction of a second before his expression became enraged. He whirled to look at the flamboyantly dressed young woman, stabbing a yellow slimed finger her way.

"You!! Why you little..!"

"It's been ten minutes, right?" she cut him off, her smile never fading.

The cook grabbed the nearest counter and took deep, quick breaths. He was either hyperventilating (completely understandable), giving birth (moderately to extremely unlikely), or attempting some form of meditative breathing. It is generally assumed that the last guess is the right one, for after several seconds of turning some very pretty shades of red he slapped a hand down, grabbing a plate piled high with bacon. Movements jerky, the cook slammed the plate down on the counter before him, the fire of hate in his eyes. It would have been a good time for a smarmy remark, but apparently the man was too busy counting to ten to bother with such nonsense.

"Ah, perfect!" Fairlee crowed, oblivious to the cook's agony. Humming contentedly she shifted to grab a paper napkin, a look of concentration on her face as she meticulously picked out six pieces of bacon, lovingly wrapping them in the napkin. She paused, tapped her chin, then rejoiced as she picked out a final piece and popped it in her mouth. "Mmmm... delicious. You really know your stuff, mister!"

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" he howled in response, hefting the bowl of ruined something into the air threateningly.

Though her oblivious expression remained, Fairlee seemed to get the hint. With a goofy smile (bacon protruding from between her lips all the while) she offered the man a brief salute before munching her way back to the door through which she had come.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 am
Artemis takes a peek in.

Seeing as the cook is still busy with a few orders, Artemis helps herself back to the lobby.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 pm
I entered the kitchen and it seemed familiar, the same chef, the same dishes, the same floor. An exacte picture off some kind of forgotten dream...
"Who are you and what do you want?"shouted the chef.
"I'm Monjong-wer and I'm just walking by...say, do I know you? Whats your name and it smell really good here. You must be an amazing chef!"
"Well, thanks, and my name is Eira the inn chef. Would you like some of my food?"
"Thank you" I said." And then I remembered where I saw this kitchen...it was five years ago and Eira, the chef, add been killed by a strange thing. I was taking care off the case but I never found any single clue...it seemed the crime was made by the wind as it was really cold in this exact place back that day. "How is it possible that you're still alive! I found you dead five years ago! It's impossible!!!" I shouted.
"Yes, I remember you. You were trying to find who killed me...thank you for your effort. But you will never find out who did that I'm affraid. And who put me back to live was the amazing tecnologie of the..." when sudenly Heira was interrupted by a female voice.
"Hurry up with that order will you?" screamed Macayle from the inn's hall.
"Whoups, I'm late... I'll talk to you later, bu now I am in a hurry...sorry"
As I left him doing his job I saw he was crying...but I just moved forward still trying to analyse all the information that just received.
"Do you know anything about Isla?" I asked before I went gone.  

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 am
kiarados
Quote:
User Image
Warmth and the smell of tasty food is nearly overwhelming as you come into the kitchen. Eira, and a number of her apprentice chefs, are hustling about the kitchen, baking pies and other amazing foods. They are quite busy, but perhaps a jolly song will speed their work!

Roll 1-8.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces