Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:28 am
This is the cellar of the Weary Traveler's Inn. It is a cool and dry place with brick walls and heavy wooden pillars to support the floors above. By the looks of it the cellar is probably devided in half by a brick wall and the door on the far side of the room would lead to the other half. In this room there are many wine racks and a few ale casks resting on thier sides ready to despense their goods. On one wall there is a shelf stacked with a few bags of rice and flour and a few large clay containers with lids clamped shut by little metal latches.

Head Up Stairs to the Kitchen
Head throught the Door to the other part of the Cellar  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:18 pm
~When I first arrived.~
The place seem of no great importance, but I head some time to kill, so I decided to head deeper into the cellar.

I passed through after checking out the back of the cellar and headed back to the kitchen.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:27 pm
the place seemed kind've erie but i entered the rest of the cellar anyway

second visit

i head back to the kitchen after checking out the rest of the cellar  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:27 pm

I look around the room, and decide it is too weird and smelling of flour for me. I head to the Common Room.

Ayeshax3

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:16 pm
In contrast to the cozy and warm lobby, or the kitchen with its wonderful aroma of fresh foods, this room is damp and musty.

I meddle through the wine racks and by chance discover a vintage Merlot, my favorite wine! Would anyone notice if I decided to take it? Better not risk it - I don't know how these people might react.

Better keep moving ahead...have to see what's in the next room...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm
I must retrace my steps back to the lobby.

Just as I reach the bottom of the stairs a small spider drops down in front of my face, held in place by its thread-like web line. Disgustedly, I push it aside and climb the stairs as quick as my legs will carry me.  

butterfly star mist

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 am
hm i went into the celler. not much clues on this side. i really should have taken thous detective course i was offered in wizardry collage. with i a hope of better luck i move to the other side.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:48 am
"Nothing here either." Glurf said to himself quietly, still in pain. He limped to the other part of the cellar.  

Itzrio

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:43 pm
"Hmm... what's down here?"

Her voice seemed to echo in the small room for but a second before being absorbed into the dank walls. The staircase hadn't led to Hell after all; Fairlee wasn't exactly disappointed, but she didn't leap with joy to find herself in a cellar either. Still, it was something new, and the girl stepped down from the steps and moved into the room, squinting through the gloom. There was nothing overly appealing about the things she saw there, save that most of the items in storage could be used to make food. The observation made her stomach rumble, and the woman mushroom clouded as she pressed a palm to her stomach.

"Ten minutes is a long time... huh?"

The door had caught her attention; she could never say why. Maybe because it seemed odd to put doors in a cellar. Maybe because the lack of bacon was making her crazier then she already was. Or maybe she was just bored. Whatever it was Fairlee wandered to stand before it, ducking to squint at the handle carefully. There was no dust on its smooth surface; someone had been here before her. Again, very strange... why put in a door if you would need to use it often, and behind the safety of another door?

"What do you think, Lucifer? Should I check it out?" she murmured.

The sword said nothing.

"Yeah. I should have guessed you would say something like that." she said in an abashed tone as she stepped back to pull the door open. With a slight shrug of her slim shoulders she stepped through.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 pm
"You know, I kinda thought there would be zombies all over the place once I got here. Raining down from the doorsteps and dancing on their graves and such. But they aren't in this cellar." Fairlee declared as she stepped back into the room, shifting to close the door behind her. "I know, I know... I'm not saying it's a bad thing! Jeeze... stop giving me a hard time!"

She shook her head in disapproval of an imaginary opponent and shifted the halter straps that crossed over her chest as she moved back across what remained of the cellar. Nothing had changed; she hadn't expected anything to. Having already gotten all she could perceive getting out of the cellar she moved back towards the staircase. Her pale eyes lit up with the heightened bacon expectancy; surely ten minutes had passed. She sprang up the stairs with renewed vigor, her fast footsteps fading quickly as she disappeared.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Demonkid316

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 pm
i went into the celler. not much clues on this side.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am
I went to the cellar and this was so dark that I needed to open the lights.
"Where are they?" I asked. "Oh, there they are!"
I opened the lights and saw a very badly treated cellar. It was almost making sorry to the persons who could see that.
"I wonder who taks care of the cellar..."  

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:00 pm
Artemis walks along the brick walls, relishing the rough feel as she places her hands against them.

She and Adam used to play Hide and Seek in these cellars. The sweet memory almost sending tears to form a struggle under her eyes. She blinks them away and heads deeper down the cellar... just for the sake of remembering.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:08 pm
Artemis walks through the Cellar while wolfing down on her strawberry tart. The tangy and sweet flavor contrasted with the burning after-effects of the cocoa.

She's going to ask for more.

Molecular Atrophy

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces