Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
In this part of the cellar there is an iron boiler held together by metal rivets against the back wall next to a coal shoot where coal can be delivered to the cellar from the outside. The boiler must provide steam for to heat radiators in the rooms upstairs. There are large wooden pillars supporting the floors above and the outter walls are made of brick. This area of the cellar seems to be used to store all sorts of tools and even a few pieces of extra furniture. There are some wooden chairs stacked in one corner near the door.

Go out the Door  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:20 pm
~When I first arrived.~
I remember the radiator, thinking about it now, I've come across quite a few of them... Since that was a dead end, I went back the way I came.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:30 pm
like I said, erie and I almost vaguely remember the boiler but i've seen alot of them so I head back the way I came  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:47 pm
hello  

dunze_y

Mattiem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:55 pm
AHHHHH... SPIDERS.... AHHHH RATS.......AHHHHH...... Boiler?
neat! warm. I warm my traveller's hands by the heat of the boiler. I sigh and shake myself awake before continuing back the way i came.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:23 pm
Well, what did I expect - it's a cellar after all!  

butterfly star mist

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 am
hm i saw what was here and it was a dead end. damn. i got to work fast. i can not let anyone else get that pay raise for finishing the mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:50 am
Glurf smiled, sort of happy there were no zombies that could hurt the travelers in their sleep. He exited the inn.  

Itzrio

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 pm
"Wow... it's kinda warm in here." Fairlee noted unnecessarily as she moved into the second half of the cellar.

Leaving the door open behind her, the girl scooped her hair into her hands as she walked, lifting the golden strands to prevent them from resting against her neck as she paused to inspect the boilers. The steam kept her from getting too close, and being normal boilers they must not have been as chatty as Lucifer, since Fairlee made no effort to talk to them. Instead she took a step back and turned in a slow circle, taking in the dimly lit piles. Tools she saw, and some furniture; Fairlee let her hair drop and stepped forward to inspect them closer, poking through the items like a scavenger.

"Of course I'm not looking to replace you, Lucifer!" she insisted to the sword on her back as she poked about. "I'm just looking for things that will help me fight the zombies. You know what the boss says: nothing helps with the beating of the zombies like a random object you stole from someone who didn't need it. I think that might even be a commandment."

As before, Lucifer didn't see fit to reply.

"Oh well... nothing much here, but at least I know where to come if I need to build something. Like a bridge." she commented as she turned to move back to the door. "Oh, I don't know, Lucifer... I might need a bridge someday! You'll thank me when that day comes, Lucifer... you'll see."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 am
"This place is much happier that the other part of the cellar. And it's soo warm." I replied with a small grin on the face. But as I realized it was a dead end I decided to go back and hope to get better luck in some other place.  

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:03 pm
A coy smile finds Artemis's lips, and resides there. She chugs down her hot cocoa; the burning sensation sending a gurgle of screams up her throat.

"A bad idea," she chortles, and heads back to the kitchen to give back the cup.

She'd make note of visiting Adam's grave after she buys him something.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games