Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
THE ULTIMATE FANFIC.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it will work?
  Yes
  No
  WTH
  I Likey Do The Cha-Cha.
View Results

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:27 am
Naruto/Bleach/Inuyasha/Hamtaro fanfiction.

WTFUSK?

Yes, ladies and gents, I'm going to try writing it. So I ask you for ideas and suggestions. I might use them, I might not... But know now: I have a way to make this work. Just thought I'd warn you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:52 am
I got a suggestion, Maybe somehow the Naruto,Inuyasha,Bleach characters got sucked into the Hamtaro's setting by Naruto who was doing a werid ninjustu.Uhh.. sorry I don't have much suggestions...Its ok if you don't use my suggestion.. I suck at suggestions/ideas.. sweatdrop  

xdarkraincloudx

yashaclone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:07 pm
uh...only if Hamtaro dies a slow and painful death in the hands of a hungry shippo or kilala...or the two sharing the tiny morsel-the orange haired guy and the chick from bleach somehow manage to kill kikyo (or send her away) and...i cannot really integrate naruto into the equation...the characters from naruto are just too cool. you cannot just mesh them in there. unless miroku and jiraiya are at a brothel or something...

personally i think its too much. however, ive never read any of your previous stories (fanfics-if you have them-) sweatdrop so i can't really decide.

Good luck! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:09 pm
So true, Hamtaro must be slowly mutilated to death because of Naruto's mistake because he was showing off in front of Sakura who was watching Sasuke who was fighting with Ichigo who was fighting with InuYasha over who's sword is bigger because...... they were doing something sweatdrop Ahahaha, ran out of steam there.  

Kaialystra

Laser Dix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:17 pm
Man you guys are such haters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:11 pm
I say somebody messed up on all sides of the anime sepctrum, The Deamon eater well had a weird spell on it, Naruto.....idfk, Bleach......uhhhhhidfk......but they all manage to be turned into hampsters.....AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KAWAII inuyasha hampster *cuddles* and yeah....  

Qui_Bears

iViggs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:31 pm
oh........my...............god!!
I must read it! Go go Go! Go make them into fanfiction! GO GO GO!!
-calms down-
Sorry. You just had to name my favorite animes....

let's see.... I don't know much about Bleach though.

Since Sakura still hasn't chosen a animal yet to summon (as far as i've read, though) she can summon hamsters XD
As for Inuyasha...they appear through a portal? I dunno. I'd need your outline to tell you some more info...and definetly would have to watch some Bleach. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:47 pm
no yyh????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111  

Loki god of BS

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games