Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
"Take a chance" By Miruo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you read the first chapter?
  yes, i'm interested in what may happen
  no, sorry, i'm not very interested
  maybe, i'll see if i get interested more
View Results

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:26 pm
Hey everyone who's reading this, this is my latest story, i'll be putting up a new chapter every other week in this topic, i hope you like it, it's called Take a Chance, it's a mixed story between Ouran high school host club and Full Moon animes, and of course my own little twist of fate in it, i hope you like it and here's the prologe (didn't spell that right).

Parker Rose, a junior in Rubeck High, has an amazing voice, and an incredible dream to be famous. She is already rich due to her late grandmothers fortune that she inherited, but never the less she wants her voice to be heard. Her only problem is her parents, lazy as they are, they are never lazy enough to say no when she asks for permission to audition. Parker Rose has a normal rich high school students life, she has special group of friends, a crush on a cute popular boy, and popularity with everyone at school. Aside from the fact that she has an amazing singing voice, she is kind and quite attractive despite what she thinks. Parker has long coconut brown hair that is very straight and has barrets to hold it from falling in front of her face. She has calm brown eyes, a small nose, a very sweet smile, and her cheeks are always rosy. Parker's one and only hobby is to sing, but what her parents have to say may change her life forever, she may find out her entire life was a lie from the start.

hey sorry i haven't been putting ch.2 up yet, i'm just busy as all get out, i'll try for this weekend though!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:45 pm
Ch. 1 "I live to sing"

"-I'm inside wanting out" a voice sang from the music room of Rubeck High, the beautiful piano music stopped. A moment later a young girl stepped out into the hall, the bell rang and the girl disappeared in the swarm of students comming out of their classrooms. "Oh! Parker! That was beautiful!" said a small girl comming up to a locker, "truly magnificent" said a tall, lanky girl comming up to the locker, "i was about to cry!" said an average sized girl joing the others at the locker. The locker door shut, "thanks girls" said the girl from the music room, "if Miss. Johanson stopped teaching just to listen, it had to be good!" said the lanky one, "thanks Beka, but I think it could've been much better" Parker said grabbing her homework from the day, "Beka's right, I mean sure, we're juniors now and Miss. J is a sophmore teacher, still it's a sing that you're ready" said the average one, "ready for what Jordan? for a cafeteria concert? Because that's all I'll ever be able to do with my parents around" said Parker. "Joardan's right, you're ready, and no not for a cafeteria concert, for an audition!" said the small one, "Oh right, Allyssa, all I have to do is to tell my parents that i'm good enough to stop a teacher from teaching so i should be able to audition" Parker said sarcasticly, "c'mon! you know how my parents are! They are always negitive to my singing" she added. "Yes, but your parents are always drunk, or at least your dad is, your mom just sleeps all day, you never know if they mean it!" said Jordan, "Oh trust me! they mean it!" Parker said, "you know, let's just drop it and go to the library to do our homework" said Allyssa, trying to end the conversation. So the group of girls left for the library. "Hey do you know how to do this problem?" Allyssa asked hoping for a answer from someone, "what problem?" asked Parker being the only one who heard her, "hey Parker, look over there" said Beka, and Parker looked up and Beka was pointing over at the door, "Isn't that Conan Willams? he's a seinor right?" asked Allyssa who looked up as well, "yep, and he happens to be Prakers crush since freshman year" said Beka, Parker said nothing, she was too busy blushing and hoping he'd notice her. "Conan is the perfect guy for our Parker, Brown hair that matches her's, he's tall, cute, nice, everything you want in a guy and if you look at him with just a quick glance, he's got the face of a 12 year old, very cute" Jordan explained to Allyssa, and the giggled while looking at Parker as she stared at Conan in the check out line. Suddenly she saw him turn and head for the table. 'Oh my god! he's comming over! what should i do!?' Parker thought, "Hey girls" said Conan as he walked up, Parkers face was reder than a tomato, "hey" Beka, Allyssa, and Jordan said and Parker kept quiet. "Say, uh, Parker, that song was amazing today, you're really talented" Conan said with a smile, 'eep!' Parker thought, and her face grew even more red, "Say, uh, Allyssa, let's go get the book you needed, Jordan, you can come too" Beka said and she winked and they caught on. So the three of them left leaving Parker alone with Conan. Parker sat wide eyed and blushing madly, there was silence, 'talk to him! come on! i can do it! talk to him!' Parker thought, she opened her mouth and a little squeak came out, she quickly shut it and blushed more. Conan laughed, "would you like to sit down!?" Parker blurted, Conan laughed agian, "sure" he said, and he sat down next to her. 'Okay, okay, now what!? start a conversation! before he leaves!' Parker thought, "hey-" Conan began 'ahh!' parker thought, and she looked at him, "do you like soccer? because I was wondering if you'd like to go to the game with me tonight, i mean you don't have to but-" Conan's voice trailed off, 'I hate soccer but this may be the only chance i get to hang out with him!' Parker thought franticly, "i-uh love soccer, i'd love to go!" Parker managed to get out, "really!? that's great! uhm, so i'll see you later ate the game?" Conan said, "uh, yeah, see you later" Parker peeped in a squeaky voice, still blushing madly. "okay, see you!" said conan and he got up and left, 'OH MY GOD! i'm going on a date with Conan Willams!' Parker thought. Soon the girls returned, wanting to hear the whole story. "Oh my god! So you're going on a date with Conan Willams!?" Beka gushed, "yeah" squeaked Parker and they all squealed with delight. "We so have to help you get ready!" Jordan said, and they squealed again and packed up their stuff and left for Parkers apartment. "Hey dad" said Parker when they arrived, "don't talk to me girl!" said a man laying in a brown chair surrounded by trash and beer bottles and cans, and uneaten food, flys swarming arounf the greasy looking man. Parker went down a hall and turned into a room, "morning mom" she said as she switched off the alarm that was going off all day. "Parker i really don't see why you still live here, you're the rich one, not your parents. You could live in a totally and entirely better enviroment if you just stood up to them" Jordan said, being like the mom character she had always been to Parker. "If I ever feel the need to do that, I will Jordan, but I'm fine for now" siad Parker stepping on a potato chip as everyone followed her to her room. She unlocked her door and they all entered into the amazingly clean room and tidy room with the exception of a messy desk with music all over it. "Well, since you do live here let's just make the best of it and get you ready" said Allyssa, and they got to work on making Parker look perfect for her date. "Oh my god! You look great! Conan is so gonna love you!" Beka said "really?" Parker asked and she twirled in front of her mirror, looking at herself. She was wearing a black baby doll t-shirt, kaki colored capri's, black clogs and make-up. "OK, the game starts in an hour, we'll stay with you until you meet up with him" Jordan said, "I'll drive" she added, so they all left for the game. 'Oh I hope doesn't find me boring!' Parker thought as she waited in the middle of the huge crowd of soccer crazed fans. "Parker?" said a voice, 'oh my god!' she thought and she turned around to see Conan smiling at her, "h-hi Conan" said Parker blushing, and putting her thumb to her teeth as she looked down to hide how much she was blushing. "I wans't sure you'd come, I always had a feeling that you hated soccer" Conan said rubbing his neck and smiling, Parker looked at him, 'he has such a cute smile! and it's toward me!' she thought blushing more. "Well, to be honest, I'm not the greatest fan of soccer, but I've always been able to tollerate it enough to enjoy it" she said and she smiled, "oh good, because I really wanted to hang out with you and I'm not a real fan of soccer either but it's the only place i thought we could really hang out" Conan said 'wow he wanted to hang out with me' Parker thought. "Let's grab a seat" Conan siad and he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd to find a seat. "So, Parker, do you have any other hobbies besides singing?" Conan asked after they found a seat and began talking, "no i don't, i love to sing, singing is my life, if i can't sing, i might as well be dead" Parker said "wow you're really devoted, do you want to be famous?" Conan asked, "every second of my life! hence my aim name 'wanna-be-famous-singer'" Parker said refering to earilier when they gave each other their aim names, 'wow i'm really getting comfortable with him' Parker thought. "How about you? do you have any-" Parker began to ask when a group of senior guys came up and put their hands together and mimicked her song "I'm inside wanting out!!!" they sang in a mimicking voice, and they laughed, Parker made a grimace face and hung her head, "hey! know it off! what do think you're doing!? do we know you? are we friends? do you think you're funny!? obviously you're not so back off!" Conan spoke up, Parker rose her head to look at him. He was glaring at the group of guys, "fine, whatever you say williams" said one "oh but wait, i think you've got something on your head," said another and they dumped their shake on Parkers head, they laughed and ran off. "Pot heads!" yelled Conan as he stood and shouted after them, "hey are you okay?" he asked turning back to Parker, who had strawberry shake dripping from her hair, her face was hidden from her goopy hair. "I'm fine" she said firmly, "do you need any help?" asked conan clearly upset and wanting to help. "I'm just fine, I don't need any help, I'm going home" Parker said, "wait Parker-" Conan began to say, but Parker got up and ran off, leaving Conan alone and deeply sorry. Parker was clearly embarassed and upset, she didn't realize her friends went back to talk to Conan to see what happened. When she got home she took a shower and locked the door to her bedroom and fell on her bed crying, she ignored all the IM's she was getting from her friends and Conan. That night, Parker cried herslef to sleep, just remembering she was in front of Conan when the incident happened. "Hey Parker" said Jordan, Beka, and Allyssa walking up to Parkers locker, "hey girls" said Parker, and she shut her locker and turned to them, "are you okay?" Jordan asked, "I'm fine, can we not talk about yesterday though?" Parker asked not wanting to explain. "sure" Jordan said looking at Beka, almost knowing she'd bring it up, "uhm, Parker" Allyssa said and she pointed to something behind Parker. Parker turned to see Conan heading for her, 'oh no' she thought, "Parker?" Conan asked, Parker took a deep breath and sighed, "hey" she said quietly. "are you okay?" Conan asked, and he glanced at the girls and they nodded and left. Parker saw them leave out of the corner of her eye, she was hanging her head, then she looked up and said "I'm fine, I just got a little upset yesterday, I'm sorry if i worried you" Parker said, Conan was silent, "but i'd like to try again, how about the music festival this weekend?" Parker asked "I'll be singing a part in it but we can spend time together after i'm done, that is if you want to" she added, Conan stayed silent, 'oh crap, he must really hate me now' Parker thought. "I'd love to go" Conan said suddenly, Parker's eyes lit up, "really!?" she asked blushing, "yeah" Conan said smiling, and the bell rang, "OH! I gotta go!" Parker said, looking at her watch, "no way, let's hang out now" Conan said, and he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him to hang out together. "The courtyard?" asked Parker when they stopped, "yeah, I love to ditch class and come out here when the cherry blossoms are in bloom" Conan said looking around, Parker stared up at him, she blushed, 'that's so cute! he likes nature!' Parker thought. They stood there silently together, looking at the pink fluffy trees filled with blossoms that looked like snow, and there was a breeze just strong enough to carry the petals through the air. "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something" Conan said suddenly, Parker blinked, not realising she spaced out while staring at him, "oh what is it?" Parker asked "do you write your own songs?" Conan asked and he looked down at Parker, she was gazing at him with her deep brown eyes, "yeah i do" she said, Conan smiled, and then looked at the trees again, "why?" Parker asked with a little laugh at the end. "Just because" Conan replied, and Parker blushed, then she turned to look at the trees again, 'I never want this moment to end' she thought, then she realized he was still holding her hand, so she squeezed it and smiled, 'not ever' she added and they spent the first class together in the courtyard.  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:39 pm
bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 am
May we post?  

Jessybelldove

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:40 pm
Jessybelldove
May we post?

sure! *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:45 pm
bump!  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:28 am
miruo
bump!

bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:16 am
miruo
miruo
bump!

bump!

bump!  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

baigais

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:00 pm
I think it's pretty good. I noticed a few grammatical errors, but that shouldn't be anything to take away from the story, right?

I hope Parker runs off and gets herself an audition. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:38 pm
Ioji
I think it's pretty good. I noticed a few grammatical errors, but that shouldn't be anything to take away from the story, right?

I hope Parker runs off and gets herself an audition. mrgreen

thanks! really? i'll have to fix that..... well, if you keep reading, you'll find out if she does ^^  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:52 pm
miruo
miruo
miruo
bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:49 pm
miruo
miruo
miruo
miruo
bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:47 pm
bump!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:24 pm
bump!  

xXCupidsxRejectXx

xXCupidsxRejectXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:51 pm
hey, since i just haven't been finding time to do this, i'm just gonna stop until i get the entire story typed then i'll put a chapter up every other week, it'll just take awhile  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games