Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:23 am
This is a path that winds roughly north and south through a wooded area. There are several large boulders in this area and the path squeezes between two particularly large boulders here surounded by very large old trees. It looks like the woods thin out to the south and to the east and there is a breeze filtering through the leafy canopy that smells of salty air.

Head North along the Path
Head South along the Path

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:20 pm
User Image

Great googly moogly! ZOMBIES!

A snarling ghoul leads a small band of particularly viscous zombies along the trail.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-5!

I came from the south, so I'll continue north. The ocean air is still fresh in the air. Interesting...  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:58 am
Dangerboy soon grew slightly tired as he walked a fair distance south. Dangerboy then reached into his coat where he pulled out an interesting looking sword looking somewhere 1000 to 2000 years old and was no longer sharp and as for how Dangerboy got it thats his tale as he used it as a walking stick to travell further south.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:59 am
Shinobi continued to walk towards the north path.  

ShinobiHayakuza

disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:00 pm
hm more zombies i picked up my pistol and shot and hoped for the best.  
Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:40 am
"Finally!" Artemis said in an over-exaggerated sigh. Since there were only five creatures to slay, she took out the machete from her holster. Artemis didn't want to risk losing the axe - zombie skin was tough and clammy.

She advances on them, ducking from a blind old man's grasp: the corpse even wore eyeglasses, which had spider-webbed broken glass.

Artemis aimed for the head, tumbling away from a ducking zombie. She lay on the ground, the four ready to gnaw at her tender, living flesh.

She took a chance at swishing her machete through their legs, taking their moment of vulnerability as a chance to stand up and finish them off.

A long-nailed zombie woman slashed through Artemis's white shirt, exposing her unscathed belly.

"It's already cold around here, damn it!" She yelled at the zombie, who clearly didn't understand. She chopped off her arm and thrusts the machete on her ribcage, directly at the heart.

"It's good that I studied anatomy," Artemis gloated, pushing the corpse off with her foot, proceeding to take a few steps back.

A man on his pink pajamas emerges from behind Artemis, sinking it's tombstone feet on her shoulder.

"Aaaaagh!" Artemis screams in agony yet again. This is the second time a zombie injured her, and she fears that her third might lead to her demise. She jabs the zombie from below her bleeding shoulder, hitting the zombie.

The zombie unhinges its teeth and falls to the ground. Artemis's shoulder throbbed like hell.

Have to keep moving forward. . . . Time to head North.

Molecular Atrophy

e1eTRic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:28 am
kiarados
User Image

Great googly moogly! ZOMBIES!

A snarling ghoul leads a small band of particularly viscous zombies along the trail.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-5!

I came from the south, so I'll continue north. The ocean air is still fresh in the air. Interesting...

Jumps towards the zombies and using his fire blade takes all their heads of before generating a random number er....3!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Becca kept running south, seeing a town up ahead.  

Jirzo

-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:24 pm
Naomi gave a long, exasperated sigh at the sight of more zombies. She quickly remembered her total, 31, hummed a few verses from Carol of the Bells, and continued on.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games