Yes
  No
View Results

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 pm
Well I'm completely unmotivated and don't know what to do about it. It's like an extreme boredom. Whatever I do I can't stay focused on it. I just get uninterested and want to do something else. Even in sports I'll get excited for about 1 week and then I would just want to be lazy. As you can tell I'm EXTREMEMELY lazy and won't do anything I don't want to do. My parents basically tried everything and I think they just gave up. They tried to encourage me, bribe me, threaten me, and anything else you can think of. I'd do good for a short while of time and then stop completely. This has become a problem in school because my grades drop incresingly fast. So do you think I have a problem? (ADD? Depression? etc.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:28 am
I think you may have depression, that what my mom has. She said its like you want to get up and do the things you love, but somehow you just cant. like you dont have the energy to and you have no motivation.
You could talk to your doctor about depression ans mabey ack for some extra help from your teacher too.
I hope I helped!  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:18 pm
i think would might have depression.maybe you dont you just havent found that special thing that everyone has.i havent either i kinda do what you do get really interested in something than all of a sudden it bores me.i dont know...well if it is like your really happy than all of a sudden your sad and that happens a lot you might be bi-polar  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:51 pm
No matter what they call it, a drug will be created to try to surpress it and cost tons of money  

senic_orinite

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:06 pm
I'm the same way, but when I went to go see someone about it they couldn't find anything wrong.

It could just be personality thing... or it could be depression, every case is different

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games