Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
finding love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

navybluewolf2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 am
So its been awhile since i've had a girlfriend its been hard for me to find one now since that i'm leaving for the military some women or all the ones i talk to don't want to date me for that reason. or all other possible women i've scared away or shuned away because either i talked to them to much or not enough or even was to cynical with them which is who i mostly am. I don't want to change who I am for some other person its not worth it. any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:57 pm
Best I can say is just keep looking. Maybe you'll find somebody in the military; in that event, they won't mind the whole split-up thing, since they'd be going away anyway. I have a friend who's in the army; she's dating another army guy who lives far away. They figure that if one of them is getting shipped out, then they'll get married right away; I think that's supposed to put them in the same division or something. I dunno how the army works. But yeah, maybe you'll meet a girl in the military. Never know.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

navybluewolf2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 pm
I don't know about finding a girl in the military but then again she'd be able to protect her self  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
....There's someone out there for you... just gotta give it some time. And that might be the case that you find her in the military...  

Impish Desires

shendew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Don't worry about it man...you'll find her when you are suppose to...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:09 pm
shendew
Don't worry about it man...you'll find her when you are suppose to...
agreed... dont rush things it only going to make it worse. Trust me when you least expect it ...thats when u usually find her. wink  

Beyond_Imortality

navybluewolf2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:38 pm
well i'm not really looking for the girl for the rest of my life well maybe i don't know, right now I think i'm just looking for that girl that I am ganna spend a lot of time with maybe she'll be the one i'm ganna marry etc I don't know if i'm ready for that type of girl yet, but maybe a girl someone that even if and when we break up will still be a close friend but more then that but i don't mean friends with benefits.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games