would you like to learn spanish?
  YES!
  no, not really
  ya hablo espaƱol, pero gracias!
  GOLD!
View Results

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 am
im from Puerto Rico, but have family abroad, so i can speak both english and spanish very well [yes, i dominate both languages, bilingual, if u will razz ]. so, if anyone's interested, i'll b glad to teach spanish. really, it's b my pleasure, i like helping others, and of course, teaching stuff [tho no, i'm not gonna become a teacher. veterinarian-to-be here, thank you whee ]. so, yeah, just lemme know if u want. i got tons of exams coming up, so it might take me a while to reply right here in the forum. if u want a faster answer, contact me via PM. if it's not urgent, just wait 'til i get back here and reply.
PS. i won't ASK for gold, but of course, donations are accepted. mainly, though, these "spanish classes" r free. but like i said, u r feeling generous, b my guest ^__^

EDIT: IF U R INTERESTED, PLZ PM ME BCS I'M USUALLY REALLY BUSY WITH COLLEGE WORK, SO I TEND TO FORGET TO CHECK THE FORUM AND JUST CHECK THE MESSAGES, SO, IF U R INTERESTED, PM!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:43 am
Sotur
im from Puerto Rico, but have family abroad, so i can speak both english and spanish very well [yes, i dominate both languages, bilingual, if u will razz ]. so, if anyone's interested, i'll b glad to teach spanish. really, it's b my pleasure, i like helping others, and of course, teaching stuff [tho no, i'm not gonna become a teacher. veterinarian-to-be here, thank you whee ]. so, yeah, just lemme know if u want. i got tons of exams coming up, so it might take me a while to reply right here in the forum. if u want a faster answer, contact me via PM. if it's not urgent, just wait 'til i get back here and reply.
PS. i won't ASK for gold, but of course, donations are accepted. mainly, though, these "spanish classes" r free. but like i said, u r feeling generous, b my guest ^__^
Teach me!!!PM me about it. sweatdrop twisted  

Teh Kitteh Reaper

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:26 am
wow....i didn't know there were so little people interested in learning spanish....i guess most know. oh well, i'm currently teaching kimis_amon. if anyone else is interested, just PM me! 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:12 pm
I'm in Spanish class, so I already have a teacher for that. (he's a cool teacher too!!)  

Schala_Yong

Sotur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:51 am
that's great! if u want to practice it when class is over and find no one, u can contact me ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:55 am
I'd like to learn, I'm going to Spain soon, I don't need it as such but it might be fun  

AmoreAmante

Icey Mesovskaya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:22 pm
I'm taking Spanish classes too. No offense but Spanish people talk soooo fast. It's hard to keep up for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:04 am
well, considering how u r in a learning phase [u said u were taking classes], it's understandable to feel the other person talks fast. it happend to me a lot back when i was learning english. i had to tell my cousins to slow down so i could understand and all. ^_^ like everything else, it's all about practice! whee  

Sotur

GoddessofCreatures

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:01 am
Sotur, I'm from and still live in Puerto Rico, I could help you since i know spanish even tho i hate speaking it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:15 pm
GoddessofCreatures
Sotur, I'm from and still live in Puerto Rico, I could help you since i know spanish even tho i hate speaking it. 4laugh

lol; why do u hate speaking it? i'll admit i speak a mix of both, i like'em both. and practice english daily. anyway, my point is, tho i don't use it ALL THE TIME, i love spanish bcs of the many ways there r of saying one same thing. ^_^ also, it'd b great to have some help! i'll b sure to send u a message or 2 when i go banana's trying to sort out studies and spanish teaching ^_^'  

Sotur

CrzyLuGirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 am
I'm puerto rican too, but I live in america and my mother didn't teach me spanish so I wouldn't have an accent when I spoke english. I know the basics of spanish, most of the verb tenses and all, but I was taught in school, and it was CASTILLIAN spanish taught. I would really like to learn Puerto Rican spanish.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:19 pm
well..umm...that's rather mean, just for the accent. and besides, if taught since little, i think there would b no accent...i don't really know, just guessing here. anyway, castillian spanish and puerto rican spanish aren't all that different. mostly, just words that u use there, yet here a synonym is used, and all. but, we'll see what happens. i'll PM u for the classes 3nodding  

Sotur

Haruchiinwonderland

Moonlight Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:35 am
?Como te llamas? Me llamo Laken louise
?como eres?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:31 am
a q t refieres con como soy?  

Sotur

fray_ava

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:06 pm
WOW! you are just the person I needed to meet! my friends speak spanish and they get in these conversasions speaking spanish and I have no clue what they are saying! so I need to learn spanish(they wont teach me!)

Please PM me or I will PM you!
Thank you,
:HEART: FRAY :HEART:

"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out