Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Getting back with an ex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nammu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:52 pm
Well, you read it. But so you can understad let me give you the hole story. 2 years and a 1/2 ago i met this guy, we talked and at the end we felt in love. We went out and everything was great. But one day we dint talk at all, a week pass and nothing, no talking on the phone no popping out in the msn, nothing at all, till one day I saw him and confronted him, but he dint say a word! NOTHING so I told him "It's over" The time passed I felt in love 2 other times, both time ended up not to good. But well, a month ago A friend of mine and the ex invited me to his b-day and I asked him"

"Who's goin question "
"(name)(name)(name)'my ex name'(name)"
" eek Nah! I dont think I'm goin..."
"why?!?!?!?! evil "
"Cause of him neutral "
"Oh.. Thats right he tld me about you... He still talks about you ya know.. rofl "
"WTF?! surprised Really?!"
"Yeah... You know, you should talk to him again 4laugh "
"HELL NO!! scream I mean... Oh idk... Feels strange neutral "
"I know, but think about it, could be nice! mrgreen "
"Well what the heck! Give him my #"
"All right!!"

that damn same night he called me... He explaind to me that he got grounded cause of the cell phone bill he made talking to me for 6 months. that night we talked for 7 hours... Well we haved been talking all these days. And yeap the felling are oming back and, well we told each other that, that the feelings are coming back. But the funny part is that sometimes I feel that it can be wrong getting back with him, but at the same time something tells me to take the chance. I might doe so. But I need some advice. Plz give me some. I really apriciate it!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:58 am
If a guy tells you sometihng it's the truth...I'm not sure why he still didn't try to talk to you unless you go through relationships like tissue..Um He probably found someone else while you were flippin him the bird for the sixs months but wants to know you again..etc..  

Spikin

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:59 am
Mister Death
If a guy tells you sometihng it's the truth...I'm not sure why he still didn't try to talk to you unless you go through relationships like tissue..Um He probably found someone else while you were flippin him the bird for the sixs months but wants to know you again..etc..

well, i'm not too sure that evrything a guy says is true. lies are not restricted to women, y'know. but...umm...hey girl! i think i already told u what i think, but here it is anyway: if it was the phone bill thing, when u confronted him he could have said sumthin. or found some way to communicate with u to let u know. there's plenty of ways to communicate aside the phone. honestly, i'm not one to b pro-dating ex-boyfriends [or ex-girlfriends for that matter, either]. but if he's telling the truth about the phone thing, then i'd guess it's safe enough. so long as u don't rush into anything, u'll b good to go. little steps are very important on shaky ground, and i'd b one to say such experiences is BY FAR shaky ground. but of course, little steps don't mean do nothing. don't shut urself out, either. just....little by little try the different things. that should work out wink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:49 am
Tnkz for the advice.

Mister Death: I really douth he found another girl cause friends of ours told me a few explinations of why we stoped talking and none of does was that he found a new chick. Yeah, guys can lie, specially friends to cover another friend. Besides even if we dint talk anymore, I still saw him, I used to go and visit some friends where he used to study.

Sotur: Yeah, I told him that as well, that on the phone was not the only way to comunicate, and he told me that he dint dare to call me because he dint wanted to see my reaction xD But that he still talked and asked about me. And yes, I'm goin to take it as slow a I can, but of cores im gonna trow my few blaugh And I know that bill thing is true.

Tnkz for the advices, and comments.  

Nammu

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces