Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
How Can You Tell That (s)He Likes You? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousPink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:16 am
This thread is for the people out there wondering if their crush likes them.

Here, we will post about the signs that we give out to our crush.

Post in gender and what your personality is like: only shy, or outgoing, or somewhat outgoing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:19 am
When I like someone.........
I tend to ignore them, Try not to look at him, try not to talk to him and if I do say anything... its usually very mean. And I try to keep away as much as possible cuz I'm afraid I might do something embarassing. He he, I know I won't get anywhere with that but.... that's how I am.

I am an outgoing female too..........which makes it confusing.........  

AnonymousPink

iViggs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:04 pm
wow.

Me: I'm pretty outgoing, hyper, all around great friend that makes other people laugh and loves hanging out with people that make her laugh.

When I like someone: I don't show it. I stay quieter around that person than anyone else. I try to engage into a conversation without any results. Usually my attempts suck. Because i stare at you doesn't mean i like you, it means im in la la land. n.n
just to get that out of my system.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Me..Well I'm shy till I get to know someone or get comfortable around them. I can talk anyone into a sence of security around me just becuase I am shy and test any puddle before I jump in head first.

When I like someone, I always try to talk them into telling me about themselves. I can find just about anything out that way, unless I get girls who hang on to their seclusion for dear life. Those ones seem to have the darker secrets and seem to be attracted to me for some reason.

I guess the point of this is to say that I'm pretty shy and that I'm the charming talker.  

Spikin

dirtyrottencheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:45 pm
AnonymousPink
I tend to ignore them, Try not to look at him, try not to talk to him and if I do say anything... its usually very mean. And I try to keep away as much as possible cuz I'm afraid I might do something embarassing. He he, I know I won't get anywhere with that but.... that's how I am.

I have the same problem. 3nodding I don't know why, but I can't stand to be around the person I like. I jut feel awkward around them, so I aviod them at all costs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:32 pm
When I like someone I tell them a week after I realize it... then about an hour or so later I don't like them anymore rofl  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

L O v 3`

Friendly Duck

9,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:09 pm
dirtyrottencheater
AnonymousPink

I have the same problem. 3nodding I don't know why, but I can't stand to be around the person I like. I jut feel awkward around them, so I aviod them at all costs.
I have the same problem and ut sux >__>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:47 pm
AnonymousPink

Yeah. Thats me too. Im loud. Im crazy. Im likely to set your pants on fire at random. But when im around someone i like...... i cant think... and dont really look at them. If they make contact, and possibly in an attempt to show their interest, unfortunatly, i freeze, and act like im ignoring it. But im not... its all thats one my mind. dammit. and of course i have that,"what if i tell them, and they dont ike me", and the " what if i want to avoid that, and dont tell them ,but they actually like me, and we go forever not knowing that the other likes the other?" God, its maddening..  

Kefka Sprite

Killer Zeit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:17 pm
I'm extremely outgoing all the time. I'm a female.

And when I'm around someone I like, I mean, everyone knows right on the spot because I can't hide it.

I'm not clingy, I just sort of follow them around like a puppy, still with the same outgoing-ness though. But I act like a little kid, like: Omg they gotta see me!

o_o Yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:20 am
I usually would stare into their eyes, try to make them laugh, and hug them more than others.

I'm an outgoing girl. BTW I like girls  

woahchelseaa

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:34 pm
im a very outgoing, loud, funny, kinda-sorta attractive girl (in my opinion)

when i like someone i dont act different around them
i just talk to them the same way i would do to my best guy friend
i just tell a lot of people and eventually they find ou i like them
or sometimes i just tell them, depending on how it is
but usually they ask me and ill say yes. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:54 pm
just talk to them alot. but i never really tell them i like them til i feel like it. but they usually tkae it the wrong way.  

K1T3

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:44 pm
I'm a girl, and I'm really not sure if I'm outgoing or shy. Sorta both?

I like three people right now, yet I act completely different around all of them. The first boy I've liked for five years now. At first I just acted normally around him, picking on him every now and then until I realized that I liked him. After that I picked on him a lot more. Conversations dwindled into arguments. Echanging "I hate you"s became daily. He was in my homeroom twice. This year he's not, and I was practically heartbroken on the first day of school. But I made sure that he knew who I was.
The second boy I started liking last year a little bit, and it's grown to a big crush. Not really like the first boy. I just really find him to be the most adorable person I now. He's not exactly childish, but at the same time he gets so hyper and excited over little things that I can't help but like him. With him I talk to him normally, much more like close friends.
And finally, there is the last boy. I started liking him some time in December, and he has completey stolen my heart. He's really, REALLY cute and quite a flirt. He's funny and outgoing and isn't afraid to flirt with three girls at once. I don't really do anything to show that I like him, but he just talks to me. I guess I'm starting to get meaner to him as the days progress, but at the same time I play along with him most of the time when he starts his routine. I'm always talking when he comes over and starts saying "OH MY GOD NO WAY!!" before I just ignored him, but it was hard to do without laughing. So now I just go to him, "OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT?" we usually do this for five more minutes until my friends start yelling at me. Today at lunch he sat reallly close to me. I almost died.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:02 pm
When I like some one I end up blushing alot around them and I can't help but think about them ALOT. I also can't wait to see them and look forward to the point in which I will see them. I also tend to not talk as much until I really, really get to know them. Not only that but I tend to draw romantic scenes with them and me.

I'm an energenic, some times funny, random female who actively participates in community events and helps people alot. On the other hand I can be rather lifeless and suicidal. I can also be violent and esily irritated as well. ^_^  

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sylba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:48 pm
When I like a guy, i kind of ignore him until he makes the first move to be friendly. Then I'm quite nice to him. eheh... I'm kind of a loner though.
And I start blushing really badly when people talk about him.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff