Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Headaches

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GemEncrustedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:58 am
I've been getting headaches on and off for about a year now and they aren't just normal headaches. I don't think that it's a sinus infection (no inflamation in my nose) but the pain is right behind my eyes. I've tried every headache medication in my house (at different times just to see) and none work. Sleeping also doesn't help with the headache; it just makes it come back stronger. Is it just a migrain, a tension headache, or could it be something else entirely?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:29 pm
Tell your parents! Thas not normal, is not like you have brain cancer or anything, ut like I saidnot normal. Just tell your parents to take you to the doctor and get x ray on your head. Dont wait any longer, tell them, like now... NOW I say!! razz Good luck ^_^  

Nammu

baigais

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:42 pm
I've lived with headaches my whole life, but not quite like that. You should see your doctor and explain where the pain is centered and whatnot. Then you could discuss what to do from there. You'll probably get an MRI to make sure everything is alright, but I've had one and it's no big deal. It might be something else, but like I said, only a doctor can diagnose for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:41 pm
I have a dr. appointment tomorrow and my mom sort of knows about them. Last time this happened, it was a sinus infection but I remember how i felt and it's not the same.  

GemEncrustedEarth

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:03 am
i have no idea what it could be, but it's true it isn't normal. so, how'd that appointment go? what was it? [if they were able to tell u]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:46 am
I recommend seeing a doctor, but, the 2 major causes of headaches are lack of sleep and lack of water. I'd schedule an appointment, and drink lots of water up till the appointment.  

IKurando

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff