Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

help me??
  yes!!
View Results

ChigawhatSakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:10 pm
what happens if like this one guy and you think you like him and others like you as well and the persn thatlikes you is your best friend " not lesbian!" and the guy that likes you is another friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:14 pm
ok, u r gonna have to explain more clearly what's going on. bcs honestly, i can't understand. the only thing i can gather is a very badly mis-shapen love triangle, and without really knowing what's happening, the only advice i can think of is nicely sitting down, thinking for a while, and sorting things out. deciding who u like [really, REALLY like] and who u want to be 'just friends' with. based on that, make ur decisions, and if it's too hard, u can always ask a friend for a helping hand.  

Sotur

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 pm
It sounds like more of a pantagon to me... O_o
I didn't understand a word of that, it's too garbled. Can you try to fix it up grammar-wise? More people will help you if they can understand you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:05 am
^^sakura b.haruno
what happens if like this one guy and you think you like him and others like you as well and the persn thatlikes you is your best friend " not lesbian!" and the guy that likes you is another friend?

Okay. Ill try and translate.

"What happens if this guy and others like you, and you like him and your best friend like you "Not Lesbian!" and the guy who likes you is another friend."

Are you saying 2 people like you? confused  

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

Henry_the_Chicken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:08 am
Um, the wierd love triangle thing is definately not normal for all girls, thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:46 pm
Please, speak English. I can't understand what the heck you are saying.  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:41 am
^^sakura b.haruno

She likes this one guy... along with a few people. Her best friend likes her. And another one of her friends like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:19 am
Oh ok, I say tell the person you like that you like them, and politely tell your bf, that you don't like her more than a best freind. I don't know. I haven't been in this situation before.  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items