Blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:55 am
I like to pretend I'm a Vampire sometimes. For fun.

But when I would see a boy about my age, I get a craving. I lick my teeth and slowly approach them. I get very hungry.

But the only thing that stops me is knowing how much trouble I could get in for drawing blood from someone.

I also had a dream last night, where I was kissing a random boy, and bit his lip for blood. Then he hit me and ran, and I woke up to my alarm.

Now please dont say anything stupid like"OMG YUR A REAL VAMPIRE!!!" or antything like that. Im serious.

Please help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:00 pm
To be honest it's probrably just a fetish you have.

And actually there is a such thing as psychic vampires that feed off energy off other people.

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:31 pm
It's not THAT bad. I mean yeah, you'll have to be able to contain yourself and it is a bit weird, but it's not horribly bad. I got a scratch and it bled, I licked away the blood, it didn't taste bad. Maybe you just have a strange taste preference. A lot of people do. Just be careful, that's all I can say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:35 pm
theres nothing to wrong wit hyou some times i have that problem all you need is somthing to take your mind off it prf somthing good ir you know what i mean.  

Loki god of BS

baigais

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:47 pm
There's nothing wrong. You just need to be able to fight off the cravings. It would be best to wait until you're an adult and have someone willing to be a doner before you feed cravings with someone's blood and the like.

A way to fight it off is auto-vampirism, drawing blood from yourself, but it can be mistaken for cutting and land you in a mental institution.

My suggestion: eat rare red meat.

Not much, but the cravings can be satisfied with food rather than human blood.
I'm interested in vampirism, and I might be able to find you an informative website.

Honestly, vampires aren't just for the movies. I believe that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:26 am
nothing weird about that. some people do have a fetish for blood, sadism, and vampires, and masichism (sp?)...

BUt just an FYI

blood is not digestible. it mixes with your stomach acids, and expells a nasty unpleasant taste and smell in your mouth. it's pretty much junk in your system, like oils from fast food places. the oils they use DO NOT digest inside, and are left there to turn to fat. It's Junk

but if you wanna rip a boy throat out, and use it as a straw to suck the blood outta his heart, then go ahead. OR... go to a blood bank rofl

heart  

XxRetroSpectrexX

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:36 am
There's actually a disorder where people get cravings for blood... I don't remember what it's called though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:57 pm
yes, i know that blood is delicious, but at least try not to get it from other people. i, myself, slightly enjoy licking off cuts and nosebleeds, but just be carefull. please.  

mamejen

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:07 am
Melina_Grimm
There's actually a disorder where people get cravings for blood... I don't remember what it's called though.
Yup it is called Renfield syndrome <---there you have a link to more information about it, and yes I believe the best thing to do is to try to contain the carvings as much as you can, made by eating other stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 pm
There are a lot of other weird fetishes/craving things, so relax.

As for me, I remember I licked some of my own blood once (it was a pretty big cut), and I thought it was tasty. I haven't had any sense, but I can understand why you'd want to drink it... if that makes any sense. Everyone has a different tongue, so how they perceive what they think is tasty or nasty is usually completely different from someone else on the same item.  

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

Spikin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:46 pm
yeah vampire fetishes blaugh , nothin wrong with it though, just need to find yourself a loveing vampire boy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:50 pm
I get a craving for blood a lot. I like to poke myself with a pin sometimes when I am thristy. It is like, normal liquids don't fill you up. I normally eat my steak medium rare, but the last time I had steak, it was from a resturant, and my mom and I like the same kind. I cut into it and ate it, and it tasted really sweet. My mom said that was rare, and I should take it back, but I refused because it tasted so good. I even licked the blood off the plate XP  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items