Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!
Smooth Criminals?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You've been hit by...
  a smooth criminal.
  a stupid criminal.
  a pollwhore.
View Results

milkymosaic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:28 pm
Okay, this is for any crime stories where the perps were really stupid. Like this:

In Massachusets a man took a teenage hostage during a robbery. He had a gun pointed at the victim and warned the police not to get any closer. However, the police made one too many movements. He shot, missed, cursed, and stuck the gun in his belt where it fired and blew off his left testacle.

xd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 pm
oh wow! that's not too good... or too smart for that fact!!! xd that would really suck..... for many people including the victim!  

GC rox 4 eva

milkymosaic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:43 pm
Why was it bad for his victim? Or do you mean he's his own victim? xd
Yeah. This prooves that crime does not pay; it hurts! Like hell! rofl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:43 pm
did you here about the supposed "bomb" threat in boston, Massachusettes? they were light brights! blinking signs put up to advertise for aqua teen hunger force movie. well, apparently, they had been up for about two weeks! domokun rofl domokun  

laura-jeanne

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:37 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:09 pm
rofl. Yeah, I totally heard about that one. But that's a case where the authorities were really stupid. If they were up for some long, how did no one notice them? And how did no one tell the cops, "Those are just pictures of TV characters?" Or better yet, why take the people who put them up into custody and then fine the advertising company massive bucks? It's not like they were actually trying to destroy something. It's like fining someone for putting up a carwash sign that is stuck to a box so it can stand up. It's just stupid and it probably made a lot of people lose some faith and respect for our homeland security.  

milkymosaic

Decapitation for Dummies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:53 am
eek xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:23 pm
What? There aren't enough stupid people in the news to keep this thread going?  

milkymosaic

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:57 pm
laura-jeanne
did you here about the supposed "bomb" threat in boston, Massachusettes? they were light brights! blinking signs put up to advertise for aqua teen hunger force movie. well, apparently, they had been up for about two weeks! domokun rofl domokun

Lol, yeah I heard about that. My history class was doing a curent event report and they ended up laughing the whole time they were telling us about it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:13 pm
bump  

Maybe Sweet

lady_blue_moon_2007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:23 pm
ouch xp , i bet it hurt him more than it hurt me reading it. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:56 pm
luckylee218
laura-jeanne

Lol, yeah I heard about that. My history class was doing a curent event report and they ended up laughing the whole time they were telling us about it. xd

Woah. Freaky. eek Same thing happened in my World History class.  

milkymosaic

milkymosaic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:19 pm
Anyone hear about the pantless bandit? Guy tried to sneak in and rob a liquer store at night, but he once he broke the glass on the door, he couldn't remove the grate behind it. So he squeezed throught it. And lost his pants which got caught on the grate in the process of crawling through it. Or how about the guy that broke in from the roof, then couldn't get the front door open or break it or the windows, and finally just sat doiwn and waited for the police to come? Why do these people think they are smart enough to pull this kind of stuff off?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:49 am
eek  

sockks

milkymosaic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:54 pm
Hey Sockie. Nice avi.  
"SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items