Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your face
  is a man face.
  is a not-man face.
View Results

baigais

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Okay, so I haven't gotten any responses for one of the problems I'm facing, so I decided to vent this one instead...

There's this girl that was in my computer class first semester last year, in my health and art class second semester, and was in my dance class this year and transferred out. But we've become pretty good friends since last year.

I'm sort of "crushing" on her, and I don't know if she really feels that way about me.

She hugs me almost every time she sees me, and when we were in a dance class together we would lay on the floor and talk about stuff, at our dance meetings we would sit on our leader's couch and.. I dunno, snuggle I guess would be the right word. She's always resting her head on my shoulder and she's kissed me on the cheek once...

But she might just be like that with all of her friends. I don't really know any of them personally, because none of them really like me at all so I stay away from them. But because I don't know them, I don't know how her behavior is toward them. She might snuggle, hug, or kiss all of her friends, not just me.

It's really confusing... What do y'alls think of the situation?

MORE!
I dunno if this counts for anything, but I invited her over to watch a movie. She really wanted to go and after a little while she was like, "Just out of curiosity, why did you ask me?" It seemed like a corny fairytale moment like she was expecting me to express my undying love for her.

But maybe that's kind of silly.

ALSO
She invited me to her house to sleep over this past weekend, and when I first got there it was kind of awkward because I never know what subject matters would get her talking. We eventually hit a vein, though and ended up talking until 1:00 in the morning. Then she wouldn't let me sleep on the floor and I slept with her in her bed. ((*grin*))
And for about an hour before my mom came and picked me up we just sat on the edge of her bed, sometimes talking, and she had her leg hooked around mine and it was really...
I dunno. Sweet, I guess.

She's a real prize. What a beautiful girl...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:38 pm
why don't u casually ask her how she behaves twards her other friends? or maybe ask her if she has any idea why her other friends don't seem to like u at all. the key in these questions, of course, is to make them seem casual. nothing special. that is, if u fear her reaction in any way. if u don't, and are close enough to be completely straight forward, then do so. but if not, then making the questions seem casual is the best choice. ask questions that might lead to related topics. as far as i can think, i don't see any way to indirectly ask her how she feels about u.  

Sotur

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:05 pm
lol well I wouldn't say that from expeiance that most girls wouldn't be liek that with all their firends. You could always casually ask her what she thinks of you. (but yet again don't listen to me I tend go things a little blunt...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:08 pm
Watch her with other friends, if she seems like she acts just a bit different, like not as touchy, I'd say ask her how she feels about you...But that's just how I see it.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:43 pm
i've had one of those friends. it usually ends up badly. don't go into the light dude!!! becuase she thinks you're probably a brother figure to her or a best friend. she has already tty about alot of thigns right? usually when that happens she knows everything about you. and if you ask ehr out she'lls ay you're not her type. but be cautious ok man?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:14 pm
K1T3
i've had one of those friends. it usually ends up badly. don't go into the light dude!!! becuase she thinks you're probably a brother figure to her or a best friend. she has already tty about alot of thigns right? usually when that happens she knows everything about you. and if you ask ehr out she'lls ay you're not her type. but be cautious ok man?

I'm a girl, but ok. Thanks.  

baigais

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:11 pm
Yay! Lesbian luvers! heart Any ways yeah. Being straight (or atleast i think I am....) and knowing a lesbian cupple myself (and having to pull oe of them off when she almost attacked this one guy in school for making fun of gays... sweatdrop ) I'd have to say that you could ask, but I dunno. It's different for every one on exactly what people do when they're attracted to some one. I've never asked any one out and no one's done so for me either. (my firneds tend to force us together and the last one didn't o out all to well and the new guy I'm not very into... so I'll probably break up with him in about a month)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:52 pm
...*blush* for some reason I'm lost for words...and a really shouldnt be...'wow this situations seems framiliar...oh yea ME!' lol sweatdrop now if I saw this a week ago I would tell you that I act exactly like that with a very good friend of mine, have been friends with him since freshmen year, became best friends with him late last year, and I've though of him like a brother for that amount of time...and about 2 weeks ago I swear I got struck by lightning, cause suddenly the thought crossed my mind of 'oh god I think I like him' yea that was awkward...good and or bad news (depending on how you look at it) is that he has been "crushing" back on me, so now I have no idea what to do and I cant tell you anything... although I only accidently kissed him on the cheek after I started questioning if I liked him or not...that would be my only peice of information...but I cant speak for her, if I was more comfortable with kissing people I probably would have, I really did think of him as a brother....  

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

baigais

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:23 pm
Lunar-moonshine
...*blush* for some reason I'm lost for words...and a really shouldnt be...'wow this situations seems framiliar...oh yea ME!' lol sweatdrop now if I saw this a week ago I would tell you that I act exactly like that with a very good friend of mine, have been friends with him since freshmen year, became best friends with him late last year, and I've though of him like a brother for that amount of time...and about 2 weeks ago I swear I got struck by lightning, cause suddenly the thought crossed my mind of 'oh god I think I like him' yea that was awkward...good and or bad news (depending on how you look at it) is that he has been "crushing" back on me, so now I have no idea what to do and I cant tell you anything... although I only accidently kissed him on the cheek after I started questioning if I liked him or not...that would be my only peice of information...but I cant speak for her, if I was more comfortable with kissing people I probably would have, I really did think of him as a brother....

Hm. We might just be good friends, I guess.
I really like her, though. She's just really great company.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:28 am
seems to me there's more there than just the friendship. while i am a person to randomly ask questions like that [referring to the whole "why'd u ask me" thing] the whole hooking her leg around urs seems overly friendly. i mean, like she's feeling something, too. i don't want to get ur hopes sky high bcs i lack info and all, as in i dont know her, among other things, but u could try getting closer....but don't think much on the whole "i won't let u sleep on the floor" thing. i do that to ALL my friends, boys and girls alike. the only time i DO let them sleep on the floor, it's when we do big get-togethers and we ALL sleep on the floor. but back when i had only a friend over, i wouldn't let them sleep on the floor. it was either share the bed, or the floor's mine. either way, they used the bed. point being, don't think much on tht part.  

Sotur

baigais

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 pm
Sotur
seems to me there's more there than just the friendship. while i am a person to randomly ask questions like that [referring to the whole "why'd u ask me" thing] the whole hooking her leg around urs seems overly friendly. i mean, like she's feeling something, too. i don't want to get ur hopes sky high bcs i lack info and all, as in i dont know her, among other things, but u could try getting closer....but don't think much on the whole "i won't let u sleep on the floor" thing. i do that to ALL my friends, boys and girls alike. the only time i DO let them sleep on the floor, it's when we do big get-togethers and we ALL sleep on the floor. but back when i had only a friend over, i wouldn't let them sleep on the floor. it was either share the bed, or the floor's mine. either way, they used the bed. point being, don't think much on tht part.

I didn't get TOO crazy about the bed thing. It was quite the enjoyable experience, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 am
Well, honestly, I wouldn't say that a girl would act like that unless they do love you.. ( I dunno why everyone has a problem saying that, "I don't like like her/him, I just like" ¬.¬ )... anyways
Yeah, but that's what I think. Of course I could be wrong =O  

poweronoff

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:38 pm
I see...
I act alot like your friend with ALL my friends, guys and girls.
But I dont like any of them...
Try to find out if she acts like that around all her firends... maybe ask her. If she does, then keep I would say friends, if not, try something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:04 pm
I've asked one of my friends how she acts around her other friends and he said pretty much the same that she acts with me.
But she acts different when there are other people around.
When he's around she doesn't really hug me or anything, but when we're alone she hugs me all the time and she talks a lot more about what she wants to do with her life and what she thinks she's going to do next year for school and stuff.
We've planned stuff out so that we can hopefully get the same history class in summer school when we take it early, and about taking the same art class next year so we can hopefully get into the same class. I dunno, that's kind of what I used to do with my best friend, which is why I think we might just be really great friends, but the hugs and the way we spend time together is completely different, which I hope isn't giving me false hope that we could be something more than that.  

baigais

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff