Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Bleh. Need some advice on an art shop....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinyaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:13 am
Erm... Hello, effrybody. I was just kindof thinking of opening an art shop... and if I do, there would be a few things I need.

1) A banner : If someone could either make me one or show me how, that would be awesome!

2) Some Advice : Have any of you guys ever opened an art shop before? What went wrong? What was something you did that really helped?

3) Volenteers! : Of course, any customers who are even slightly interested in my (possibly) art, they would probably need to see samples, right? So I was wondering if I could have a few volenteers to draw!

Blah Blah Blah Yadda Yadda Yadda Bleh Bleh Bleh aw0385cp[ndosu ;wdf.

Sorry, I'm done. >.<

Okay well, almost.
So anyway, I would love some help with the whole thing, seeing as I have never done it before. sweatdrop

>-<3-> Erica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Oh, draw me, please!

I might be able to help you with the banner if you give me a few specifics like size, contents, colors, text, etc.

Tips? Put up a que list that you know you can handle. If you get bogged down by tons of requests, you'll lose your drive to do your best because you'll want to rush and get the art done. I would suggest no more than five people waiting and one working, but that's just me. Go with whatever you're comfortable with.  

Angel80272

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:30 pm
I had an art shop once. No one ever came... cry Designate bumpers, or be a bumper yourself. After you've gotten a few good customers, see if you can "affiliate" with other art shops out there to get more views.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games