Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Guild n00b Seeks Some Advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho_Kat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Kinda new here, but I am in need of advice. confused So..help? Lawl.

And this is probably horribly cliche', and whatnot, BUT, alas, I must type. So, a while back, maybe, like...year and a half to two years...I knew this guy liked me. I mean...it was obvious. Painstakingly so. And even though it was this obvious, he would not tell me. He just sorta...I dunno', danced around the subject. And at first I was like, =3 Weee he likes me!...and then it got old. Cause I did like him for a time, but, I need a little return feeling, you know? And, after some months had passed, I realized that I had slowly began to not like him, or like him less is better wording. In that sense anyway, he's still a great friend. I just wanted him to tell me.
And so enter guy number two, another friend of mine, who I saw the beginnings of liking as well, this brings me to two 'gents. Soon after I realized I had a problem with Guy 2 (Whom I did NOT like at all in that sense), in came Guy 3. -.-; This one wasn't a friend at first, my mom hired him as my guitar teacher. He was cool 'n all, just like, three years older than me, figured he'd never consider going out.
Wrong.
Pretty soon, I could tell Guy 3 liked me, and I really liked him, so that was working out. I could even tell he was going to ask me out soon.
And here comes Guy 2 back, who randomly asked me out one Friday. I felt horrible and mean, but I had to tell him no. I just didn't like him like that. Two days later, Guy 3 ask me out, which I felt so bad after dropping Guy 2 just days go, but I really liked Guy 3, so told him yes before I missed my chance.
Guy 1...we're still good friends, I just know he has to have some kind of anger towards me. Guy 2 makes his anger towards me obvious.
Guy 3 i've been dating for 5 months, love the guy, he's great. 3nodding heart

So my question is...what can I do to help with Guy 1? Guy 2 I can care less of by now, he's just spiteful towards me.

I've considered just typing up a long apology letter for what happened between us, we haven't really talked about it yet. He's best friends with my boyfriend, so I don't want to cause a friendship mess up, which they seem fine, and he talks to me fine. I just still feel bad. Think I should just drop these lingering sorry feelings and move on from them?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:48 pm
i think u should talk with guy 1, make sure evrything's ok, and that he's not hiding anything. i mean, u shouldn't lose a friend over that, so i think u should talk to him. as for guy 2, i don't think an apology letter would go there. i mean, yeah, u can, and should, write him a letter, to sort evrything out, but not saying srry when u don't really mean it [drawing this conclussion from ur stating that u care less for him, i could of course be wrong]. but i really think u should write him a letter, just don't write anything u don't mean for the sake of fixing something. that's not gonna work, and if it did, it would backfire. point being: DON'T SAY/WRITE ANYTHING U DON'T MEAN. unless u really are srry for what happened, don't apologize. 'Sorry' is a very strong word, one easily overused for the sake of 'saying something' and trying to fix something. and personally, i completely disagree with using that word when u don't mean it. that's just my opinion, tho. u say/write whatever u want. but i strongly think u shouldn't say anything u don't mean. but don't go on a rampage telling the guy u hate him or anything just bcs u mean that [i know it's an exageration, i was just trying to state a point.] so, yeah, hope evrything works out  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff