Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:31 pm
Ok... um.. how can I put this? Ok, there's a guy that I'm dating, I know he loves me and all.... but I just can't feel the conection, maybe I'm just still emotionally numb, I dunno... but it's kinda like the feelings just stop right infront of me and shrivle up and die there. I don't want to hurt his feelings... I really don't mean to be all harsh and all and I think I really just lead him the wrong way... heck I didn't even really mean to say "yes" I thought some one said my name and I said yes and it's not like I can tell him that the reason I said yes was because I'm hearing voices... sweatdrop Any ways... does any one have any advise on how I can break up with him with out hurting the poor guy's feelings? Cause I kinda had my eye on this one other guy before hand and man do I sound like a jerk right now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:37 pm
you just have to break up as nicelt as you can do it. i know it's easier said than done, but u have to just bite the bullet and break up with him because there's no point in going out with him if u don't like him. ok, he'll get upset, but he'd be WAY more upset if he knew that u were just stringing him along and going out with him for ages when u didn't like him and it'll be WAY messier if u keep putting it off.

hope i helped, and seriously feel free to PM me if u need to talk  

le-half-blood-princess

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:58 pm
well there is no way you can break up with anyone without hurting their feelings
oyu just have to tell him how you really feel
and hope he accepts it and moves on.

thats all i have to say <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:53 pm
If you don't like him, break up. So his feelings get hurt, happens to all of us, it'll happen again, he'll get over it. If you just went out with him and he found out that you never really liked him in that fashion, don't you think that would be a harsher blow?
You may wish to spare him some pain, but sometimes you have to be selfish, i'm sure you want to be happy too, not just him.

Psycho_Kat

TarotSorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:29 pm
I was in your exact position a little while ago, I know how bad you can feel

I handled it badly, broke his heart by yelling at him a lot... sweatdrop

Don't do that

Just calmly tell him your problems and say you want to breakup  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:09 am
It's better to end it sooner than later.

Breaking up with people does hurt, but it's better to do it than to let someone you don't feel the same for hang onto something that just isn't working.

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

B00123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:16 pm
how should I say..this..............ok I'm moving and I REALLY like this boy but he don't like me..Well I think...crap...Any-who and I will have to go to a different school than him and all my friends..I want to know his phone number so I can be his friend..What do I do??HELP PLEASE !!!!!!! 0_0  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:37 pm
B00123
how should I say..this..............ok I'm moving and I REALLY like this boy but he don't like me..Well I think...crap...Any-who and I will have to go to a different school than him and all my friends..I want to know his phone number so I can be his friend..What do I do??HELP PLEASE !!!!!!! 0_0
Just ask him for his number and tell him you want to be friends.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:32 pm
Fenera

Breaking up with people does hurt, but it's better to do it than to let someone you don't feel the same for hang onto something that just isn't working.

Yeah... easier said than done. I swear, he pulls out everything that will make me feel guilty if I do break up with him. (I don't know if it's intentional though and I doubt it is...) I was just about dying when I saw this one picture that he drew of a tree! gonk I'd rather date some one who can draw... and has decent hand writing. At least a good sence of style that isn't following a whole school of fish. It would be nice for some individuality! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:54 pm
luckylee218
Fenera

Yeah... easier said than done. I swear, he pulls out everything that will make me feel guilty if I do break up with him. (I don't know if it's intentional though and I doubt it is...) I was just about dying when I saw this one picture that he drew of a tree! gonk I'd rather date some one who can draw... and has decent hand writing. At least a good sence of style that isn't following a whole school of fish. It would be nice for some individuality! crying

no ofense, but that statement of wanting to date someone who can draw and has decent hand writing seems pretty shallow. setting that aside, where u've gotten urself into, i don't think there's a nice way out. i mean no harm, bu i honestly think u'll have to say it like u mean it, and suck up whatever he brings ur way. reason being that u've dated him even tho u dn't want to, AND u did it while liking someone else [at least that's what i understood]. considering this, i really don't think there's a nice way of letting him down, nor a good way for u to come out of this un-hurt. im sorry if it sounded mean or anything, but i really believe all that which i said. but before u do anything, think evrything trhu. dont just go break his heart and urs all in one. prepare for evrything, tho really there isn't a way to be fully prepared, at least be aware of what's gonna come, and that it's not gonna be pretty [the breaking up, i mean]  

Sotur

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:36 pm
Sotur
luckylee218
Fenera

no ofense, but that statement of wanting to date someone who can draw and has decent hand writing seems pretty shallow. setting that aside, where u've gotten urself into, i don't think there's a nice way out. i mean no harm, bu i honestly think u'll have to say it like u mean it, and suck up whatever he brings ur way. reason being that u've dated him even tho u dn't want to, AND u did it while liking someone else [at least that's what i understood]. considering this, i really don't think there's a nice way of letting him down, nor a good way for u to come out of this un-hurt. im sorry if it sounded mean or anything, but i really believe all that which i said. but before u do anything, think evrything trhu. dont just go break his heart and urs all in one. prepare for evrything, tho really there isn't a way to be fully prepared, at least be aware of what's gonna come, and that it's not gonna be pretty [the breaking up, i mean]

I'm not really shallow... but it's more for creativity. Like if I'm getting a gift from the guy I'd rather have something that he made for me not bought. I don't care how much money they have and I don't want a singing card or any thing fancy like that. i would just rather them like draw a picture or paint me something. Maybe just write a poem... But yeah... I just have to come up with a good time to do it... maybe at lunch when I still have the chance to ask him if he'd like to be alone afterwards so I could always just go sit with a differnt group of friends... -_- I can't stand being near some one who's moping.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games