Reply "FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures
ALL these threads, And not a thing about the Scottish! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelticDawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:42 am
Thats just not right.... Who else is Scottish here!

Aye for Scots! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 am
Me domokun lol

i <3 nessie  

Gund

Kaerfz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:53 pm
I'm a tiny bit Scot, like a fourth or so. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:35 pm
Well, Still counts razz Not a whole lot of others though I see  

CelticDawn

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:50 pm
I'm right now in Scotland and I must say it's pretty hard to understand people sometimes...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:19 am
they say the language of east ender Glaswegians is more like medieval german than english  

chessiejo

tangerine-tiger

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:34 pm
my mum is sottish my dad is Irish and i live in Ireland...my mum is originally from Glasgow so i go over about once a year,and i love it there,
i love the accent and the people,and friends say my Scottish accent is very good..lol
i am now also thinking about going to college in Glasgow uni,any advice?? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:16 am
OMFG CELTIC!!!! ITS ME MY ALTER EGO SPADGE!!!! I was banned from gaia but didnt inform you may I rejoin the guild please??? (you do remember me right??? i was the one with an obsession with irn bru!!)  

Spadge reincarnate

scottyluvsme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:13 pm
I be a wee bit scottish, on me father's great grandum's side of the fam'ly, but I do not sev'ral celeb'rities who be scots, teh one they call lindsay lohan and the bald one nemed britney spears, them lassies never wear underwear undernath their kilts! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:25 am
My mother's native to Glasgow, and I lived there for a couple good years. Really close with my family there! GO SCOTS!  

Die Wahrheit

Dapper Autobiographer

Deppfan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm
I'm not sure if I am or not. My grandma said we were when I was little, but then she said we weren't. Now recently she's said we are again. Who knows anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:37 pm
Hmm....
I have a little bit of Scottish, but I'm mostly Irish. I really wanna learn Gaelic, but it's really hard. >_<  

Deadly Temptress

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:22 am
Scottish is a cool language - but I can't find any resource expect a Scottish teacher to teach me - and I'm not too keen on him.

And Scotland has... Short Bread!! Yay for Scotland!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:30 pm
I may not be scottish, but you got to love them anyway. blaugh Scotland is so pretty.  

ArcadiaB

carmelina1123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:12 pm
I'm Scottish....and Irish, English, Welch, German, Dutch, French and American Indian. I LOVE heart LOVE heart LOVE heart anything to do with the British Isles and I'd love to visit or live there if the opportunity arose. And don't even get me started on the accents!! Drop dead SEXY they are!!! I melt everytime I hear one!!! (SWOON!!) 4laugh  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff