Submit

Will you help me?
  Oh yeah! Sure! =^.^=
  Why should I?
  -random poll whore- PIE!!!
View Results

Cynderfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:46 pm
I have this friend (I'm a girl, he's a guy) who I really like. I went out with him for two weeks early into the school year but then he broke up with me. I really like him again, but I don't think he knows. He's a little pervy, but he's really nice too. It's easy to talk to him and he makes me laugh. He flirts with a lot of girls, but I've noticed that he's been flirting with me a lot more lately. That, and he always wants a hug from me every time he sees me. Yesterday (February 27, 2007) he just came up behind me and hugged me really hard, like I was leaving and never coming back. I don't know what to do. I keep wanting to ask if he'd ever go out with me again, but I don't want him to say no. And I don't want to up and ask him out...What should I do?

I also asked someone else about this too...please help me with this.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:11 pm
i say take your chances
theres no use in wondering
but never finding your answer.

ask if he would go back out with you.
or
ask if he still likes you.  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Just ask, it does no true harm, only the harm you think/make of. From what you're saying, I say you have a pretty good chance. But always keep hopes at 50/50.

Just go for it. You'll feel relieved.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:57 am
Thanks you guys =^.^=  

Cynderfox

Spikin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:43 pm
You can do it!

Oh..and if you go out with him and suspect sometihng, PM, I'm pretty good for picking up lies and landmines.

Viel Glueck  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:55 am
Just go up to him in private, and ask. I think that guys love it when a girl is confident with themselfs enough to do something bold. I think that girls like it when guys do that too.  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am
Just ask him, it might hurt if he says no but that's about it... If you really wanna know, it's probrably better to just ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:03 pm
DarkJoker99
Just go up to him in private, and ask. I think that guys love it when a girl is confident with themself enough to do something bold. I think that girls like it when guys do that too.

Not completely. Depends on the person. Some people will mix "Bold" with "Stupid/Idiot/Creep", so always be careful.  

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:32 pm
this may turn out to be a huggle buddy misunderstanding. cuz it was teh same for me. but fromt eh guys perspective. my gf and i broke up cuz of age difference then we became huggle buddies. then when i tried to ask her out everythign went down teh drain. racial comments by ehr father. everyone she kenw making rumors about me. this is what i kidna hate people make rumors about you when they're of course not true and teh person you like hears of it then the friendship and everythign that came w/ it gone instantly.

be careful.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff