Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Tiny ego, big wants

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry_the_Chicken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:13 am
I'm going through a stage in my life when I desperately want to change my style, shift things around a little. But I'm afraid of being judged by my friends. (microscopic ego, easily influenced-you know the type)
Advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Well, if they are true friends, then they won't judge you. They would support you, but if you also know if they are true freinds if you look dorkey. I learned this early in life, if someone is judging you by your looks, just ignore them, because you have more confidence to change while they will always be too insecure to change themselves.  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Spikin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:44 pm
Yeah..Seriosuly, I don't have friends for that reason, I changed my style too, I no longer look like tacoma slums trash but more like an uptown boy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:53 am
Congrats for you. I myself give good advice, but never take it myself. I don't know why.  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:36 am
Change your style, people who judge you about whatever you change it to- wouldn't stick by you that long anyways. Give your friends alittle credit though, most people wont just insta-abandon someone just from a change in style.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games