Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
GTO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you love onizuka?
  yeah!
  meh
View Results

Gund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:46 am
I'm currently collecting this manga and i was very shocked originally by some of the stuff this guy gets up to its grown on me... eek

anybody read it? what do you think the craziest thing is he's done is? or your favourite of his rebellious students xd

like dangling kunio over a bridge, and the angels sent near the end who cause havoc

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:43 pm
I've only seen the first season of the anime. Some of his actions were pretty tasteless, but I thought many of his unconventional approaches to problems were pretty neat, and I guess I have a weak spot for the really determined (albeit occasionally violent) people who struggle through a world full of hypocrits and assholes. (I'm mostly thinking of Scryed when I say that; the main character from that was my favorite, and I guess Onizuka reminds me a little of that.)

I'm not sure what to think of the live action GTO. (Then again, I'm still not sure what to think about the live action Sailor Moon, either.)

(Oh, for people who don't know, GTO is "Great Teacher Onizuka")  

Nadian
Crew

Gund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 am
yeah, lol probably should have said that. meant the manga, saw part of the anime and the dubbing was really quite funny...

yeah they were tasteless but he does improve as time goes on and does stuff to help his students and not just for himself.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games