Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
suside...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 pm
yeh... what should somone do if they want to kill them selfs, you know to prevent from killing ones self...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Find reasons to live.

Such as death may not be quite as glamorous as humans fantisize about it...

Friends who would be devasted...

Also, find the reason why you want to do so...sometimes that permanent solution to a temporary problem... isn't quite worth it...

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:14 am
like fenera said, u need to find reasons to live, as well as why u want to die. i, too, once felt like suiciding, i even wrote a poem about it [weird as it may seem, i get poetical when i'm sad and stuff]. but afterwards i realized it was simply not worth it. like fenera said, it was indeed a temporary problem. so here i am, stil alive and kicking. point being, don't do anything rash. think evrythin trhu, find out why u wish to suicide and whether it's really worth it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 pm
i felt the same way. i know life stinks and all that crap...but, it's better than nothing.  

a 1 y 0 k u

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:56 am
When people claim they want to die, they often don't want to end their lifes, they want to end their problems and they cant see another solution.
if they really wanted to die, they probably wouldn't tell anyone but just do it.
I'd tell them to see a professional. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:49 pm
Try going out and doing something... spend some time with people you care about... play a game, go for a walk... If you're seriously considering it, TELL someone. It's important to know that someone does care about you in these times. See a counsellor if you don't have anyone you feel you can talk to- They are trained and know how to deal with these issues.
It's in the hardest times that we don't know how to ask for help, but sometimes we have to realise that we need somebody to confide in.

People say life sucks, but compared to what? Life is all we have experienced and there are ups and downs but we get through them eventually. There is always a way and if it's not over it or around it, then we've got to plunge through it. It's a challenge and a struggle but we come out the other end having learned something. NEVER GIVE UP wink  

Nathalia Earth

Voxtom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:02 pm
ARE YOU INSANE? CALL A PSHYCYOTRIST, CALL DR. PHIL... EVEN OPRAH.. I MEAN COME ON... YOU DESEARVE A SLAP FOR THAT THOUGHT.. BECAUSE UNLESS YUR BEING HELD WITH A KNIFE TO YOUR NECK AND YOUR A HOSTAGE AND YOU DON'T WANT SOME FOOL KILLING YOU, NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:40 pm
thx for all your helpfull suport^^ im motavated to give life another chance^^  

blazzed fresh1236

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:14 am
Urazza, sorry if i spelled it wrong, you deserve the world. You should quit living. I have been down that road and now i am evven more miserable so don't do okay? You are my friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:48 pm
Urzza Kangra
yeh... what should somone do if they want to kill them selfs, you know to prevent from killing ones self...

Try to stand back and set your emotions aside. Look at your reasons for wanting to die, and think about all of the reasons you want to live (including other people wanting you to live--you can add me to that list!). Take the big mess that you've been looking at and think about each of the seperate, smaller problems. How many of them are worth dying to escape? How many of them are temporary and can be solved, prevented, and/or made easier? Think about the little things, and above all, don't let your emotions get in the way. Try to be as unbaised as possible. If your problems originate in other people they a) are probably temporary and b) have happened to other people before who did not kill themselves. Also, why are said people causing problems for you? What are their reasons?  

Arachnakid

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Suicide is a very serious subject.
one that most members of Gaia really don't want to talk about, but that is the only way to get the idea out of your mind.
talk to someone about it. It is something that should really be disscused in person with others.
If you are in school still, I recommend talking to a counsler or even a peer group. there is less of a chance of anything getting outside of these places.

We all went thru this. some of us grow out of it, some of us get help for if, and an unfortunatly growing ammount of us let it take us over.
Don't be one of that statistic. Get help if you need it and get past this with everything you came with. including your life.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:35 am
hey i really dont like life all that much but the way i deal with my problems isnt very good. it used to be though. i had a pet cockatiel and she was my bestess friend and the thing is you can talk to them and they can never tell... she died a few months ago...on my birthday..  

-Cupcake Injected-

cjrox10045

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:03 am
I know this will probably sound really corny, but start a journal, you see I, and one of my very best friends, wanted exactly what you wanted, (at different times of course, I was first.) well I started a journal, just as kind of thing to leave behind for the people who would miss me. while I wrote it, I didn't just wallow in my feelings, i studed and examined them, and found that I really just wanted the drama to stop, and to just be a happy teen who gets drunk randomly, well my friend later tried, I then spoke with her once a week or more, in our spot, within that spot nothing would leave by our mouths if the other was completely truthful, and we pushed her throught the black, into the mediocre grey, and she is just getting into the brilliant white of pleasure, but we still meet up there and converse, kinda like a check-up, maybe you should find someone who has had these feelings, and has passed them, then converse with them, but it has to be someone you trust totally. or it just doesn't work.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games