Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
Shutdown Day Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Computer?
  Easy!
  NO!!!!!
View Results

locke317

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:34 am
Tomorrow is Shutdown Day. It is a test to see how many people can go without their computer for a day. I will have it easy. I will be at an anime convention all day.

Will be moved to the EGG after tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 am
I have nothing to do tomorrow. I can't live without my computer.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:41 am
Quite easy for me actually.
I am finally getting a camera today, I have a gf to be with me all day, and oh so many video game consoles to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:42 am
Oh! I forgot about video games... twisted  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Nanner_Munkie7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:43 am
locke317
Tomorrow is Shutdown Day. It is a test to see how many people can go without their computer for a day. I will have it easy. I will be at an anime convention all day.

Crap I forgot about the DOOMY convention. I guess Im going to miss out on all the DOOM. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:44 am
i might, since i probably need to do some other stuff or something  

Redire

Moonlit_Butterflies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:47 am
No. razz I cannot go without my computer for a day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:49 am
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

Crap I forgot about the DOOMY convention. I guess Im going to miss out on all the DOOM. crying

crying It hasn't started yet though. It starts in about 4 hours though. It is a pity if you can't make it.  

locke317

Nanner_Munkie7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:53 am
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

crying It hasn't started yet though. It starts in about 4 hours though. It is a pity if you can't make it.

crying I know. I was looking forward to it but I kinda forgot. I've never been to a DOOMY convention before, but I guess I have to wait until May when its time for the DOOMY Star Trek one.

Take lots of pictures.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:54 am
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

crying I know. I was looking forward to it but I kinda forgot. I've never been to a DOOMY convention before, but I guess I have to wait until May when its time for the DOOMY Star Trek one.

Take lots of pictures.

One of my friends will take a lot of pictures. I will be videotaping a good amount of it, I hope.  

locke317

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:56 am
What about people who spend at least half of their work day with a computer sitting right in front of them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 am
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

Take lots of pictures.

One of my friends will take a lot of pictures. I will be videotaping a good amount of it, I hope.

Just make sure to post the pictures of DOOM so we can see.  

Nanner_Munkie7

locke317

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:58 am
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

Take lots of pictures.

I intend to. I also plan on posting the videos as well.

I hope you can make the convention next year.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:06 am
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317
Nanner_Munkie7
locke317

Take lots of pictures.

I intend to. I also plan on posting the videos as well.

I hope you can make the convention next year.

Sounds DOOMY!
And so do I.  

Nanner_Munkie7

Redire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:17 am
Strideo
What about people who spend at least half of their work day with a computer sitting right in front of them?

i was thinking/hoping that might be why there are so many people on that website that can't sweatdrop  
"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff