Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
So... Host Club Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru or Kaoru?
  Hikaru
  Kaoru
  Both, duh. Brotherly love, all the way!
View Results

baigais

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:28 pm
I just started watching it and I've become addicted.

I think it was the twincest that got me, though... sweatdrop
I spent three hours today just sitting and watching Host Club.
From what I've seen of it, it's a pretty good show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:08 am
Yeah, I quite liked most of it. There were some episodes that I didn't particularly like because I wanted them to get on with the storyline. Of course it might have been because I watched 10 episodes in a row from 12am until about 4am sweatdrop

Strangely enough, even though my favourite character is Kaoru, Hikaru is one of my least favourite characters.  

Zephire

baigais

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:38 pm
Zephire
Yeah, I quite liked most of it. There were some episodes that I didn't particularly like because I wanted them to get on with the storyline. Of course it might have been because I watched 10 episodes in a row from 12am until about 4am sweatdrop

Strangely enough, even though my favourite character is Kaoru, Hikaru is one of my least favourite characters.

I actually like Hikaru more than Kaoru. sweatdrop
I did the same thing when it came to watching the episodes, though. Thirteen hours of my life these past three days were devoted to watching that show... I'm such a geek. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:12 pm
Ioji
Zephire

I did the same thing when it came to watching the episodes, though. Thirteen hours of my life these past three days were devoted to watching that show... I'm such a geek. crying

Heh, well 13 hours over 3 days isn't so bad. Once I watched all 26 episodes of Escaflowne in a day. I think it came to about 9 hours total (skipped intros and outros) of sitting in front of the TV. And then all the episodes blurred into one long one so I couldn't remember exactly what happened when. Heh, I have no life.

I probably could have done the same with Ouran, but something about the show made me need to take breaks.  

Zephire

baigais

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm
Zephire
Ioji
Zephire

Heh, well 13 hours over 3 days isn't so bad. Once I watched all 26 episodes of Escaflowne in a day. I think it came to about 9 hours total (skipped intros and outros) of sitting in front of the TV. And then all the episodes blurred into one long one so I couldn't remember exactly what happened when. Heh, I have no life.

I probably could have done the same with Ouran, but something about the show made me need to take breaks.

I was juggling chores, too. Oo
I probably would have wasted away in front of my computer.
Sad, sad day.
My friends are calling me an anime geek now.
Over one series! How lame. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:07 am
I just adore Host Club. It's my favorite anime.

They are calling you an anime freak over just one series? That very lame. One afternoon I decided to read my entire Imadoki! manga collection. My mother saw me reading one and made a remark on how I 'never read real books anymore'. She just saw me reading one! I was so upset.

Anyway. I don't think I ever really saw the twins as different. I just kind of grouped them together. Isn't that awfully horrible of me?

I don't know who my favorite character is, I love them all so much!  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

TessaEcho

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:06 pm
I am a huge fan of this series, and I managed to get my sisters addicted as well. I keep debating over which characters are the best, but Kyouya occupies a special place in my heart. The twins, of course, are beyond awesome as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:14 am
I love Ouran!! I absolutely love the twins. Then it'd be Kyouya, Mori, and Tetsuya.

I really hope for a second season of ouran, but at the same time I don't. I'm afraid if they do make a second season, it wouldn't be as good as one expected it to be.  

Viese Servatika

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:46 am
I must admit... I am an addict as well! But i'm not so hot on the twins. I like Tamaki and Kyouya more. Tamaki's idiotic yet caring attitude is just so adorable. And Kyouya is just pure hawtness! Working on a charity dedicated to them now. It' not exactly new. Just that, the thread kinda died down and a friend of mine suggested a revamp, which means making a new thread. It's called the Sakura Kiss Charity or SKC for short. This is the old thread : SKC This is the new one. But it's still in construction... SKC Revamped  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:18 am
I LOVE TAMAKI-SENPAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

(maybe that's cuz I'm kinda like him....)
*Digs toe in ground and give puppy eyes*  

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

Chime Elf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:10 pm
I love Ouran High Host Club.

I must say that I do prefer Hikaru over Kaoru, but I think that this is mainly because the series (both anime and manga) shows more of Hikaru's personality than it does of Kaoru's. I still love Kaoru, and the twin love, but Hikaru is the better twin.

And coming from the perspective of a twin, DO NOT think that that is how every set of twins acts! We don't! But it is great to see the Hitachiin brother's and their rare moments of adoration for each other. It's touching!

It took me two days of many hours straight to watch the anime, and I've read volumes 1-8 of the manga.

Gotta love Host Club!

4laugh

And you've gotta love Tamaki-senpai!

How could you not love that face?

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:10 pm
I watched it in three mornings. loveitloveitloveitloveitloveit.

HunnyxMori, anyone? heart

Ko-wala

whitewolf04244

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:01 pm
I hope there is a season 2. I need to know what happens! Unless there's a free online manga, it's my only way of knowing.

Goodness, I can't decide which host I like best. Of course, if I actually was there I would have the twins be my host, but I can't honestly say that they're my favourite.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:33 pm
Im a nekzawa fan....he's so cool.  

MommaBat

Interesting Lover

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

baigais

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:46 pm
Ha, I'm cosplaying as Hikaru soon.
And my friend who looks nothing like me is going to be my Kaoru.
We aren't going to make the best pair, I think. xD  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games