View Results

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:27 pm
It's another crush thing.
I'll start from the first time I saw him.
Ok, it was the beginning of the school year I didn't know anyone and I was walking out of my second period class when I almost smashed into this guy, he looked at me funny, stopped and kept walking on. Thing was that I had been seeing him everywhere days before. I mean pratically every period. One day I was talking to my friend when she was like "hey *name*!*
And I was shocked. O_O He was obviously from the DDR club. The one I decided not to go to. Well My friend's forced me to go, so I met him it was ok. Well anyways, He did skip during the introductions and I was glad because I am very shy. The whole meeting I felt so uncomfortable because a guy that I thought was stalking me was there. I mean each time we passed each other in the hallway we just stared at each other.
Months go by and I finally take the courage to go at least talk to him even if it was to ask about when the next meeting was. While I was talking to him, his very scary friend pops out and starts to pick on me about liking him and I thought he was a total jerk but he wasn't liking it much either. Then more of his friends come out of no where and ask if I was his girlfriend. He didn't say anything but his friend sure yelled No. I didn't say anything or show any facial expressions, either.
Few weeks later, say hi and stuff. Then I decided to talk to him over email instead, talked to him a bit, he seemed pretty cool. Then I stopped because I lost my internet connection. XP
Got my connection back. THough I didn't bother to email. I was going to my new class when he happened to be in it. (P.E.) So I went over said hi and he asked me what I did. I said nothing because I got nervous and he said he went to Swisterland. I was like Really? and then this girl comes over and he completely ingored me. So I left and I felt that I should move on. Constantly I told myself that I should but I just couldn't it was just so hard. One day I was just hanging around when he happened to get on and talk to me on (IM) well I learned that he was adopted, and had a very difficult lifestyle. He was in Japan. He is 17 by the way and I'm 15. so yeah. We started to get along a bit more afterwards. Anyways he seems to be in the bussiness and he has a very busy lifestyle. Rich boy too. He won't say but can tell. What amazes me is why the heck I like him? Do I? Or is it something else.
What I don't understand is that even after we became friends, or whatever he seems to always stare at me when I'm not looking. He did bother to say happy birthday to me and said that he would've gotten me something. I don't think he is very interested, but when I kid around with him about a someone special or something like that. He constantly says "People slow me down." I don't really get what that means. He is cute and he can be nice, we do have somethings in common and we can get along. He says he doesn't say hello to people because it's not something he does and I never hear him ever talk about girls. He talks about his sis though cause she picks him up from school. I like him, but I don't think he likes me.
He does treat me differently when people are around. When we are alone he is nice, but when people are around he ignores me and acts mean. He does treat me differently from other girls, but today when I had my gifts I had a rose with me and when I was walking by in the hallways he was looking at me but when I said hey he didn't bother to do his head thing, but afterschool he came from behind hit my balloon and said happy birthday, then he kept eyeing the rose and I decided to say" I wonder why she gave me a rose?" He asked who gave that to you? and I said, "my friend Amber and he said, "Ahhh." And did a very long and slow nod. and said he'd get me something but he is saving up for something huge, and wouldn't tell because he likes "to be mysterious".
I like this guy, I don't know why but just something about him.
Do you think he likes me? Or should I move on because he is a waste of time? OR??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:04 pm
He likes you. Guys can act in mysterious ways but he likes you. He is smitten. Go and take the first step. Ask him out and don't even care what the other's say. If those scary guys are really his friends then they should back down and respect his privacy & who he likes.  

XxXChibiyukiXxX

fearlesskitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:04 pm
Wow you were braver than me when I was in high school. I only said three words to my crush and we were in three classes together over two years. But I don't know where he is now, just that I should've talked to him more and asked him out like you should do with your guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:31 am
go on ahead the hgue thing may actually be something he wants to give you for being his friend. or an end of the year gift or sumtin liek that.  

K1T3

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:13 pm
he likes you.
that happend to me

he likes you a lot

heres what did:
play a game of truth or dare
then if he picks truth, say who do you like?
or you can say have you ever pictured yourself dating me?
etc.

but if he picks dare, dare him to do something with you,
like kiss you or cuddle, etc.
if he hesitates he likes you (75% of the time)
if he doesnt he doesnt like you (60% of the time)

i hope i helped and good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:24 pm
cheerchik
he likes you.
that happend to me

he likes you a lot

heres what did:
play a game of truth or dare
then if he picks truth, say who do you like?
or you can say have you ever pictured yourself dating me?
etc.

but if he picks dare, dare him to do something with you,
like kiss you or cuddle, etc.
if he hesitates he likes you (75% of the time)
if he doesnt he doesnt like you (60% of the time)

i hope i helped and good luck!
God, I'm not that daring. Lol.  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:27 pm
K1T3
go on ahead the hgue thing may actually be something he wants to give you for being his friend. or an end of the year gift or sumtin liek that.
Eh no he said it was something for himself, he is weird. I think maybe he is trying to buy a bussiness or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:43 pm
He likes you, hxc. He just isn't used to girls maybe. maybe he's never had a gf. or something.

At first when i was reading this, i thought "oh.. i think he might be gay.." but i wasn't sure. i'd have to meet the boy to find out. lol.

but then i read the part where he treats you difrently around other people then when you alone, normal straightie thing.

So yea.. he def likes you. i say go for it. =]  

Kogru

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:02 pm
He seems to be ignoring me now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:31 pm
back off a bit and ait for a few days. he's probably busy trying to get that business.  

K1T3

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 pm
K1T3
back off a bit and ait for a few days. he's probably busy trying to get that business.
I only see him in school and I haven't talk to him in over two weeks....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:22 am
Aw. He likes you! cool  

Arielace

Anime_Fanboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:27 am
Oooh... What a situation... What a situation... Move on... It's better off being friends than being Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I mean, if he acts like a jerk to you around his friends, but then starts being Mr. Nice Guy when you two are alone is definetly a SIGN that he feels uncomfortable with you whenever his Friends are with you guys... The Worst Case Scenario is that you guys do become an item, but then break up, and don't talk to each other anymore, unless you guys are really tight then you'll have no problem...

MY GOOD ADVICE is to not Rush things... Also, talk about your problems; ask him why he acts so differently towards you when friends are around... Let him open up to you and you do the same... Whenever the time is right he will ask you that special question... "Will you be his Girlfriend...?" And then you'll crush his heart like the maggot he is and say no... xd I'm just kidding... I hope in some ways you'll be happy even if it turns out bad...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:14 pm
Anime_Fanboy
Oooh... What a situation... What a situation... Move on... It's better off being friends than being Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I mean, if he acts like a jerk to you around his friends, but then starts being Mr. Nice Guy when you two are alone is definetly a SIGN that he feels uncomfortable with you whenever his Friends are with you guys... The Worst Case Scenario is that you guys do become an item, but then break up, and don't talk to each other anymore, unless you guys are really tight then you'll have no problem...

MY GOOD ADVICE is to not Rush things... Also, talk about your problems; ask him why he acts so differently towards you when friends are around... Let him open up to you and you do the same... Whenever the time is right he will ask you that special question... "Will you be his Girlfriend...?" And then you'll crush his heart like the maggot he is and say no... xd I'm just kidding... I hope in some ways you'll be happy even if it turns out bad...
lol thanks.  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items