Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
how to ask a girl out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pro-Idiot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:15 pm
There is this really great girl who sits in front of me in spanish class and I want to ask her out but I don't want to do it in front of other people. She's rarely alone, so I was thinking I would tell her I want her to read my english paper but it will really be a note asking her out. Should I do it that way or should I try to do it in person?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:55 pm
in person is the best way to do it, it makes you look stronger of mind and gives you somthing most guys dont have.  

blazzed fresh1236

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 am
never use paper. girls always forgot about notes cuz they're so small when you give them to her they'll put it in their bag and if they're in a rush it'll stay there in that bag and never be read.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:24 am
In person has a better impact.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Makius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:42 pm
Do that s**t in person. Asking people out over the internet or in notes are sissys (no offence to anybody) but if you ask her out in person it makes you seem confident about yourself and honestly chicks love a confident guy. Well so I'm told xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Guess u should ask in person.  

Ryu of the Dark

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:46 pm
Congrats! You found an Easter Egg!

User ImageGreen 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:43 am
that sounds sweet.
if i was that girl i'd say yes.
cause most chicks like that stuff.  

gorebear

Voxtom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 pm
I' pretty sure girs like it when you do the check mark in the box for if they like you or not, that's how i got my girlfriend 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:09 pm
You should ask eh rout in person. Using a note would be cute, but make it sweet =]  

Kogru

~Messenger-Of-The-Angels~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:57 am
Ok things to do:
1. Go up to her and tell her how you feel. (however hard that might be it shows you truly like her)
2. Ask her out in front of her friends if you have the nerve.

NEVER:
ask her out over a text or a note or dump her over a text..its happened to me before..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:25 am
Makius
Do that s**t in person. Asking people out over the internet or in notes are sissys (no offence to anybody) but if you ask her out in person it makes you seem confident about yourself and honestly chicks love a confident guy. Well so I'm told xd

Yuppers! Chicks definately do dig a confident guy, unless they are too confident. Girls don't like show offs.

I'd say if you're nervous and would like to get her alone somewhere to ask her out, then write a note saying "Can i talk to you after class?" or something.
Then ask her in person, that way she knows you're not joking, and that you're confident!!
Girls like that smile  

Cri-chi

-YummyStrawberryIce-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:51 pm
u should ask her by telling her...no notes can ruin relationships XD. it also shows u have more courage whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:18 am
Makius

very true.  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 am
Cri-chi
Makius

Yuppers! Chicks definately do dig a confident guy, unless they are too confident. Girls don't like show offs.

I'd say if you're nervous and would like to get her alone somewhere to ask her out, then write a note saying "Can i talk to you after class?" or something.
Then ask her in person, that way she knows you're not joking, and that you're confident!!
Girls like that smile

indeed. confidence is a HUGE plus! that way there won;t be any feeling of "babysitting" in the sense that she'd feel she might have to be "after u" all the time just for u to understand something  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff