Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kaizuki's Desktop (I'm baaaack!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which team did you start with?
  Balance pack
  Attack pack
  Speed pack
  Defense pack
  Japanese pack
  Pretty pack
  I don't have the game...
View Results

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky - -one sky, one destiny.

Kaizuki's Bio

Name: Kaizuki (Kai for short)

personality: Loyal friend, dangerous enemy. I love to laugh and have fun with my friends. I'm a black belt in Karate and I'm a pretty decent fighter. I'm the leader type, and I know my strong points, but that doesn't stop me from recognizing my flaws.

Likes: Hanging with friends, video games, reading, sleeping, listening to music.

Dis-likes: Being bored, homework, waking up early, people who annoy me, snow.

Life moto(s): "Anyone who would betray their friends, is lower than scum"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Achilles

User Image
I met Hawkmon when I first got landed on Tamer Island. He was all alone, and never had any friends.....he was nameless so I tried to think of a name for him. He noticed my latin book in my back pack, and saw the story about Achilles, he like the name so he chose it as his own.
User Image
A group of bake cornered us at the edge of a cliff, and knocked us off. Achilles digivolved to save us, and with his new attacks, he taught the bakemon a lesson or two.
User Image
As Achilles and I traveled through the continent of darkness, we were attacked by devimon. He was powerful, and Achilles couldn't defeat him in champion mode. Devimon tried to crush me and Achilles with his massive grip, but at the last second, Achilles digivolved to Garudamon and used his flaming wings to defeat out shadowy foe.
User Image
When I fell into a pit of darkness, which caused me to yeild to the darkness in my heart, Achilles didn't know what to do to save me. I was inches away from the point of no return, when Achilles digivolved. The glowing wings of phoenixmon were strong enough to destroy the darkness and free me from it's prison.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbatos
User ImageWhen the 7 demon lords were awaken, Barbatos tried to destroy Tamer Island. I stood in his way with my arms outstretched and told him to stop. Barbatos laughed and got ready to destroy me, but suddenly, the light from my digivice blazed through an stopped him in his tracks. since that moment, Barbatos has obeyed my every command....but I still wonder if he has alternative motives....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jin

User Image
I met Jin while volunteering at the primary village. Jin ran away from the group, angry at the others for not wanting to play with him. I ran after him and calmed him down. He then decided to travel with me.
User Image
Jin digivolved one day was we played ball in the yard. I threw the ball a little bit too far, and as Jin ran to catch it, he digivolved. Jin took to the sky and caught the ball.
Jin digivolved while fighting a Tortomon, he wasn't fast enough to get passed the turtles rocky defense, and at the last moment, Jin digivolved to to defeat his foe.
When Jin and I were traveling through the dragon valley, we were attacked by a MetalGreymon. Jin was too weak in his champion form to defeat him, and all looked lost. MetalGreymon blasted an attack at me and I thought it was all over, when Jin digivolved into Dorugremon, he blocked the attack with his powerful wings and used his metal meteor attack to finish off the opponent.
User Image
As we traveled across the digital world, we were attacked by another tamer and his ShineGreymon. Jin was overpowered by the mega level dragon digimon and was desperate for a way to defeat him. I focused with all my might to activate digivolution and it worked. Jin digivolved to DoruGoramon and took down his opponent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mochi

User Image
I met Mochi deep at the bottom of the digital sea. I feel off of Achille's back while we flew over the digital sea, and Mochi saved me from a group of divermon. Mochi liked me so much, he decided to join my team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grani

User Image
As I traveled around the digital world in search of more dragon digimon I discovered a fiesty Guilmon fighting at the Sky Pilliar, training ground for dragon digimon. This Guilmon was taking on ultimate level digimon as if they were nothing so I realized I had to have him on my team. After challenging and beating the rookie dragon in a battle he agreed to join my team so he could become stronger. I nicknamed his Grani, I wasn't sure why but it seemed to fit. So now me and Grani are traveling around the digital world training so that together we can take our place as leaders of the Dragon Digimon Gym.
User Image
Grani and I were traveling through a small town inhabited by puppet type digimon, the town was on our way back to my domain, but since Phoenixmon had to leave on important business me and Grani had to walk back home. As we traveled through the bust town of toys, the sky grew black and a giant black bear digimon jumped at us from a giant tower made of blocks. The digimon was WaruMonzaemon and apparently he was sent to destroy me and my dragon companion. Being the fiesty virus type that he is Grani didn't care that the digimon was ultimate level and tried to take him on, however Grani was no match for the power house and was knocked down to the ground. Furious, Grani got up, surrounded by a crimson red aura and ran at WaruMonzaemon. My digivice responded by activating digivolution, allowing Grani to digivolve to Growlmon. In his champion form Grani was more than enough to take on the big bad teddy, but once WaruMonzaemon was defeated, he transformed into Monzaemon. The teddy bear digimon told us that he was sorry for attacking us and that someone had infected him with a virus and told him to attack us. Me and Grani accepted his apology and continued back home. One thing has been bothering me however.....who would want to get rid of me and my digimon?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frosty
User Image
At a trip to the ice cream parlor for a little snack I came across a large crowd of tamers surrounding two digimon, Frigimon and MudFrigimon. The two digimon were having an argument over what flavor ice cream was better, vanilla or chocolate. Well the two digimon decided that they would partner up with whoever could help them prove that their favorite flavor was best. With my superior use over the english language I easily swept the competition and helped Frigimon prove that vanilla ice cream is greater than chocolate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:05 pm
Other Guild stuff

Me and Mochi (created by WakefieldRawr)

User Image
Achilles's digivice (created by InvertedKingdom)

User Image
Mochi's digivice (created by InvertedKingdom)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 pm
Hello. mrgreen  

Marth_56

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:12 pm
*looks up from computer* Oh, hello. Welcome to our own little digital home.

*Achilles sleeps in a large nest in a leafy area behind a screen door*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:14 am
Kaizuki
*looks up from computer* Oh, hello. Welcome to our own little digital home.

*Achilles sleeps in a large nest in a leafy area behind a screen door*

Whatcha doing?  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:21 am
i think achilles is sleeping and hes doing what people normaly do on the net  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:09 am
Oh, ok. mrgreen
Rune:stupid stare  

Marth_56

Kaizuki

6,150 Points