Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
why is it that?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:03 pm
everyone betrays you? it's because most people just think of you as a liability. friends? what is a friend? someone who makes you feel better? i tried to make my friend heather feel better when her great grandmother passed away. i held her in my arms crying a few days later. i start to hear silence each time i arrived at the group where she hung out at. i tried talking to each of them on gaia, yes right here. and this site is where they told me everything.the girl i hugged told me that she doesn't want me there anymore. she told me i could talk to her through aim still. she stopped responding 5 days ago. then i recieved this from her best friend

"i'm sorry but to tell you the truth i tolerated you because my friend didn't mind having you around so i didn't do anything i didn't tell you anything about your language it bugged me so please don't bug me anymore "

everywhere i go i piss everyone off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:06 am
No. You don't piss people of everywhere you go, you'll have a pretty hard time making me angry.. maybe you just haven't met the right people yet and/or maybe she is really confused & will regret acting the way she did.  

Aezvina

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:32 am
People are mean, one wrong move and they'll abandon you.... You just gotta find other people to be with... People that will stick by you in tough times and not just there because you're friends with one of their friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:35 pm
Don't worry... these things happen... don't worry, things will get better. And i'm here if ya need someone to chat to. It's an ear to hear, a shoulder to hold you. Better then nothing. =]

hope things get better.  

Kogru

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:36 pm
I think she has problems. seriously you try to be compassitionate towards someone and they totally reject you. This has happened to me. Don't let it bother you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:18 pm
before that i almost got punched by the girl who i hugged for trying to hug the one that sent me the quoted msg right there.  

K1T3

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:17 pm
K1T3
before that i almost got punched by the girl who i hugged for trying to hug the one that sent me the quoted msg right there.
Maybe you should ask "do you need a hug before hugging someone." Because as of being a tomboy and loner, I don't like being hugged and there's this retarded guy that keeps trying to hug me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 pm
or i can try to stop. i use the hugs as a way of relieving stress. if i don't relieve myself i get panic attacks  

K1T3

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:38 pm
K1T3
or i can try to stop. i use the hugs as a way of relieving stress. if i don't relieve myself i get panic attacks
Well, just to tell you panicing makes things worse. I take life easy. Don't be overdramatic, what happens, happens. What you have to do is be yourself, and as long as you do that everything will be fine..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:52 pm
i have been myself. i want to change into somethign that everyone especially me will like. if i can't change then teh same thign will keep happening.  

K1T3

Spikin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:01 pm
Look, it's time to do what you want, so find out what it is and stick with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:50 pm
i had just become friends w/ a leader of a goth style freshman group. she's a sophomore. she invited me to join. i ws having a great time. i walked to the other side to give the girl i liked something. i gave her a kiss on the lips and told her i liked her. she knew for like years. we're good friends but this was the 1st time i ever did anythign like this. she made up lies so that the guys wouldn't hit on her anymore. i plan to love her and make sure no one stalks hr anymore. after i kissed her she left for a meeting. i came back tot eh group and one of the older leaders a very tall prue gothic jr named theo grabbed me by teh collar and tried to do teh pin teh wall bully. he was demanding my money. i stayed silent thinking it was a prank. but it was real. we don't have walls we have metal pillars. i just kept walking back moving to the side to miss teh pillars. he then hurled me to teh ground and left as if nothing had happened. he never got my money. everyone from the group saw that. they were silent as i walked by. my friend daniella showed up i began to walk away w/ all my things i could hear them talking to theo. "What?!?!?!" said daniella " i just don't like him.... I I'm SORRY!!!" theo yelled to me but didn't want to look back. as all this occured the leader as well as teh secuirty stationed there were gone. none of my new friends attempted to stop him. for his size was too big for the freshmans. i couldn't beleive what had just happened. my 1st day in a new promising group had become a horible day. i heard his gf broke up w/ him and he was living the city for good. i hope that b*****d has another punishment from karma. i'm afriad that if i go there aain i will be jumped.  

K1T3

Kogru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:32 pm
K1T3
i had just become friends w/ a leader of a goth style freshman group. she's a sophomore. she invited me to join. i ws having a great time. i walked to the other side to give the girl i liked something. i gave her a kiss on the lips and told her i liked her. she knew for like years. we're good friends but this was the 1st time i ever did anythign like this. she made up lies so that the guys wouldn't hit on her anymore. i plan to love her and make sure no one stalks hr anymore. after i kissed her she left for a meeting. i came back tot eh group and one of the older leaders a very tall prue gothic jr named theo grabbed me by teh collar and tried to do teh pin teh wall bully. he was demanding my money. i stayed silent thinking it was a prank. but it was real. we don't have walls we have metal pillars. i just kept walking back moving to the side to miss teh pillars. he then hurled me to teh ground and left as if nothing had happened. he never got my money. everyone from the group saw that. they were silent as i walked by. my friend daniella showed up i began to walk away w/ all my things i could hear them talking to theo. "What?!?!?!" said daniella " i just don't like him.... I I'm SORRY!!!" theo yelled to me but didn't want to look back. as all this occured the leader as well as teh secuirty stationed there were gone. none of my new friends attempted to stop him. for his size was too big for the freshmans. i couldn't beleive what had just happened. my 1st day in a new promising group had become a horible day. i heard his gf broke up w/ him and he was living the city for good. i hope that b*****d has another punishment from karma. i'm afriad that if i go there aain i will be jumped.

ok. srsly were do you live? move to somers point NJ =] we're very friendly here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 pm
i only have tomorrow to make him get busted by security. he's movign friday the day that 80 percent of teh school ditches. i'm not about to let him slip through my grasp.  

K1T3

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff