Reply "FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures
Japan - Tokyo (I'd need some help^^") Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:44 am
Sorry, I don't know, if this is the right board, but I just wanted to ask all of you something: I'm in Tokyo now and I was in Akihabara today. Tokyo is an amazing place to watch high tech living next to culture, I think... But to get to the point: I've got to spend 5 more days here and I absolutely don't know, where I should go ._. So where would you go and what places should I visit? If you'd like to post your oppinion about tokyo, feel free to do x3 And sorry, if this wasn't the right board, I just didn't know, where else to place this... (and sorry for any grammarmistakes and such...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:04 am
Just take the train and hop out every second station, and walk to the next. 3nodding You'll find stuff to do I'm sure! biggrin  

Dominique Devlin

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm
ohh I live in tokyo I would say visit me but I've never met you before! Isn't the city so beutiful at night! Ahh you should cheak out some of our gardens!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:57 pm
I think that you should leave Tokyo and go to Kyoto to see the cultural aspect of Japan.  

a 1 y 0 k u

Oiralinde

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 pm
Kyoto is really cool!!! I've never been to Tokyo, but I think it's kind like NY. It's basically a giant shopping center... Nara is really cool. you should go see the deers!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:45 pm
i can't remember if it's two hours away by train from Tokyo or Kyoto, but you should try to go to Edo Land, or it's something like that. Mabye it's Edo Wonderland or something, probably not, though.  

netherfreak

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:53 am
I'd use the shopping centres wisely, but unfortunatly it has been 5 days before you posted. I hope you had a good time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:15 am
Okinawa has a beach there you might want to check out. Note: i haven't been here so check a web site about okinawa first.  

Blazeofspike

nenekomizuhara

Charming Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:53 pm
OKINAWA FOR SURE xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Okinawa is tres amazing.

But it's a two hour flight and another couple hundred dollars from Tokyo...So don't go unless you have a couple days to spare, and LOTS of sun block

And don't go if you don't like heat. It gets well above 100 in the summer time.  

Ulterior_Motives

British Asian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:30 pm
Even though I haven't been to Japan, I think that if you wanna go shopping, go to the Shinjuku District of Tokyo(?). There's loads of places to shop there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 am
dont know what about u, but when im done serving ( army ), im going to japan for atlist, minimum, no less then 2 weeks ( sure ill be there more ) and ill try to c all of the country that i can in that time. not only 1 city and 1 thing. i love japan for its culture, life, lenguge and more. i think you should go out and c japan from the most view points u can.  

leavingonablimpsnail

scottyluvsme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:16 pm
you should try the street vendors there, and teh little resturant things by teh street, but they're not restuarants, I forget what they're called. I hear that they serve really good japanese food thefre, real japanese food, not just sushi. I've never been to tokyo but I watch the travel channel and those little stands are all over japan, who wouldn't put one in Tokyo? biggrin Peopel need toe at there too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Ohh. I wnet to Akihabara once. Coolies. You go visit Mt. Fuji. Pretty. X3  

lostdemon102

strange_dreams_512

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:13 am
Disneyland maybe? Or Disneysea? xDD
I heart Kyoto though. ninja
Lol for Tokyo basically all I did was go down by the station. xD
*looks at the date for when you posted* Uwa? Nvm about what I was going to ask then.... xD  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff