Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Digimon Hunters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Welcome to Digimon Hunters. The story starts fifty years after the world was saved from Malomyotismon. The digital world was expanding so much that a new digital world was created. New digimon appeared on the second world. Unfortunately, no one was able to get to the new world. They decided to name the first world Alero and the new one Zeta. However, a dark digimon has taken control of Zeta and is terrorizing the digimon there. Eight kids from around the world are sent new digivices. They, unlike most of the world, don't have digimon partners yet. And thus, the story begins...

(This story was written by ScifantasyX. All made up digimon are described. For all others, the information can be found. If you want to leave a comment about the fanfic, good or bad, please leave it in my tamer thread.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Chapter 1
Introductions

Jason was walking through the woods behind his grandparents' house. Jason had red hair and was about 5'4". He wore a black shirt, beige pants, and white shoes. Jason was visiting his grandparents with his mother. 'Even my grandparents have digimon partners,' Jason thought to himself. Jason stuck his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground a he walked. 'Why don't I have a digimon partner?' Jason asked himself like he had a thousand times before. Just then, Jason saw a light in the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw something on the ground. Jason bent over and picked it up. "Is this a digivice?” he asked out loud, looking at the object.
It certainly looked like one except it was a little different. It had a screen in the center, but it was almost perfectly round, if it weren't for the four buttons, one by a corner of the screen. Jason looked around. He was no longer in the woods behind his grandparents' house. He was in some type of forest. There were plants he had never seen before. Jason started walking the way he came hoping to find his way back.

Suddenly, out of the thick brush, a giant black wolf jumped out. "Wh-who are you?" Jason asked nervously. "I'm Kaziwulfmon. I'm here to take you to Darklordmon, where you'll meet your demise," the wolf said. Jason ducked under some bushes as Kaziwulfmon swiped at him. Jason ran through the bushes and trees as the digimon chased. "Demon Wolf Claw," Jason heard behind him. He then heard some trees behind him smash. Jason quickly crawled into a giant hollow tree. He crawled to the back of the tree. He heard Kaziwulfmon run past the tree.

Jason looked around. There was a dinosaur-like digimon lying across from him. It was red and had black marks that looked like scars over its eyes. It had two horns on the back of its head going straight back. The digimon slowly stirred. “Who are you?” The digimon looked at Jason and jumped up happily. “You’re finally here!” the digimon said excitedly. “I’m Velocimon.” Jason looked at Velocimon as he stood up. Velocimon stood at about 4 feet and had three black stripes on his black.

“I’m Jason. Were you waiting for me?” Jason asked. The digimon smiled. “Of course. I’m your partner.” Velocimon said. “An evil digimon is taking over this world. You and some others need to help us save this world from Darklordmon. He’s been taking control of more and more digimon.” Jason stood there listening in amazement. Was this the reason he didn’t have a partner before? “Let’s do it.” Jason said after a pause. Jason crawled outside and Velocimon followed him.

Just then Kaziwulfmon jumped out of the bushes. Jason and Velocimon jumped to the side just in time to avoid being hit by the attack. The two ran into a clearing. There were other people there. One was a boy a few inches taller than Jason. He had silver hair and was wearing a red shirt with a giant black “x” on the front.” He was also wearing a black headband, black pants, black shoes and red wristbands. Next to him was a small doglike digimon. The digimon was about 3 ½ feet tall. It was standing on what would have been its hind legs and had ice blue fur. He had a fox-like tail.

There was also a set of twins in the clearing, a boy and a girl. Both had black hair and blue eyes. They were both wearing White pants and with jackets, which were over black shirts. They were wearing blue shoes. While the boy had short spiky hair, the girl had long flowing hair. Next to them were digimon Jason had seen before: Crabmon. There were two: one was the normal grey while the other was blue. Jason ran next to the girl as Kaziwulfmon ran into the clearing.

The four digimon attacked Kaziwulfmon. “Ice Claw,” the dog cried slashing at Kaziwulfmon. The two Crabmon used Scissor claw. Velocimon jumped out. “Fireball,” he cried. A giant fireball was shot out of Velocimon’s mouth. Kaziwulfmon was hit by all of the attacks and ran off. Some other people walked out of the bushes. Four people walked out with digimon following them. Everyone stood in a circle looking at each other. Jason looked at the others but no one said anything.

There was a girl with red hair. She was wearing a green soccer outfit and white sneakers. Next to her was a small red bird-like digimon. Next was a boy about Jason’s height. He had black hair and was wearing a black jacket and black pants. He also wore black shoes. Next to him was a digimon that looked like a black house cat standing on its hind legs. It was wearing shorts and a bandana. Finally there were too girls. The first of the two had a digimon partner Jason had seen before: Gizamon. The girl was wearing a blue sweatshirt and a black skirt. She wore black shoes with pink stars on them. The other girl, who had brown hair, was wearing a fur coat that went to her elbows and jeans. Next to her was a small moving bush.

“Hi, I’m Jason,” he said to them nervously. “This is my partner, Velocimon. I’m from Florida.” Jason looked at the others.

After an awkward silence, the boy with the silver hair spoke. “I’m Gre. I’m from California. This is Kabumon, my partner.” Gre said pointing to the dog. Kabumon bowed when Gre said his name.

“I’m Rei, from Brazil. This is Birdmon.” The girl in the soccer uniform said.

One by one, everyone introduced themselves. The girl in the fur coat’s name was Leslie and she was from Russia. The bush was Scrubmon. The twins introduced themselves next. The girl was Lao and the boy was Tao. They were from China. The girl with the Gizmon was Elie and she was from England. The last guy was Kyo. He was from Japan. His partner was Felimon.

“Now that we’ve been introduced, we need to get down to business. That wolf might come back. We need to be ready,” Jason said.

“I agree,” Gre said almost immediately. The others nodded but they didn’t have much time for agreement because Kaziwulfmon jumped out of the trees. He had a scar over his right eye that he didn’t have before.

The 8 digimon jumped in front of their partners to protect them. “Demon Wolf Claw,” Kaziwulfmon cried as he slashed at the 8 digimon. Velocimon, the two Crabmon, and Kabumon used the same attacks as before. Birdmon used an attack called Wind Gust, with which he sent a gust of wind that seemed to do a considerable amount of damage. Scrubmon used Leaf Blast which she shot thre leaves which exploded on contact. Gizamon used Spiral saw and Felimon used Cat’s Claw, in which he slashed at Kaziwulfmon. The amount of damage was enough to digitize Kaziwulfmon back into a digiegg.

Above the digiegg was a black sphere. “Fire Claw,” Velocimon said slashing the black sphere, destroying it. “So, that’s how Darklordmon is controlling the digimon,” Jason said. The othere digidestined looked confused. Jason explained about Darklordmon trying to take over Zeta. “We’ll need to set up camp, seeing as it’s getting dark.” Leslie said. All of the others agreed that they would take turns being lookouts. They soon had a fire lit, compliments of Velocimon, and were ready for the oncoming night.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Chapter 2
The First Champion

They decided to take shifts. Gre took the first shift. Then, Rei took over. Then it was Jason’s turn. Jason sat awake staring at the ring. The ring was siler with a red stone. Around the stone were strange markings. Jason jumped as he heard a rustling in the bushes. Jason lokoed but didn’t see anything.Jason went back to looking at his ring. He was trying to remember who gave it to him. He had asked his parent but they didn’t know. All he remembered was that a good friend gave it to him. Velocimon walked over to Jason as he was putting his ring away.

Suddenly, they heard a crash but nobody else had woken up. A giant beast came out. It had sharp teeth and long claws.Flowers covered its body and two vines were coming out of its back. Jason was now standing. He could see a powder coming from the flowers that covered the ground. “Who are you?” Jason asked covering his mouth.

“I’m Tanglebeastmon.” The beast said. “Don’t try to wake your friends. My powder is keeping them asleep. You’re by yourself.”

“Get him, Velocimon,” Jason said. He was now trying to wake the others but no one would wake up. Velocimon was trying to attack with Fire Claw but Tanglebeastmon was stopping Velocimon with his vines. Jason lifted Rei above the powder and she stirred.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“We’re being attacked,” Jason told her.

“I feel dizzy,” Rei told him.

Jason looked over at the beast in time to see two vines, one grabbing him and one grabbing Rei. They were lifted up. Jason looked over and saw Velocimon laying on the ground. Jason struggled but couldn’t get free. “Velocimon!” he cried out in hopes to awake him. As Jason yelled to his partner his digivice glowed.

Velocimon got up. He looked right at Tanglebeastmon and started to glow. “Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon.” He said as he changed into a bigger dinosaur. The two horns on the back of his head were still there, but now on the front of his head there was a new horn. There were now black stripes on his arms, legs and tail. He looked a lot more fierce as well./ Jason and Rei were dropped. Jason caught Rei and supported her as Tyromon fought Tanglebeastmon.

“Pyro Blast,” Tyromon said as he blasted a giant ball of fire at Tanglebeastmon. “Doom Pedal,” Tanglebeastmon countered, shooting flower pedals at Tyromon. Pyro Blast incinerated the pedals and hit Tanglebeastmon. As he was hit, he digitized into a digiegg. “Fire Claw,” Tyromon attacked the black sphere.

Everyone else stirred. Jason went off by himself while Rei filled them in. Velocimon came over to him. “What’s wrong?” he asked Jason.

“That was close. He would have gotten us if you didn’t digivolve. Thanks.” Jason said. For the rest of the night, nobody could sleep. They were all too excited. Before they knew it, it was already morning and they were getting hungry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Chapter 3
Trouble in the Village

“We should split into two groups and meet back here.” Jason suggested. He went with Gre, Rei, and Leslie one way. Lao, Tao, Elie and Kyo went off in the opposite direction. Jason led his group right into a group of fruit trees. Kyo lead his group down to a stream where they caught some fish. An hour later, they were filled with breakfast and had some fruit saved for later.

“I think we need a leader.” Gre said.

“I nominate Jason.” Rei said which surprised Jason. Everyone agreed.

Jason had never been happier. He went from having no friends to having fifteen, including the digimon.

“Alright then. We need to get moving. We shouldn’t just stay in one place and wait for them to attack.” Jason said and once again everyone agreed.

So they packed up what they had and walked down a path through the woods. They soon came to a small town, but it seemed to be deserted.

“Hello?” Jason called out.

“I don’t think anybody’s here.” Gre said.

Rei looked over and thought she saw a shutter close.

“What happened here?” Tao asked looking at some burn and scratch marks on a building.

“I don’t know,” Jason said as he walked up to a door and knocked. “Hello? We’re not with Darklordmon.” This had done it. All sorts of digimon came out of their houses.

An Agumon walked up to them. “Then, can you help us?” the Agumon asked.

“What happened?” Jason asked.

“Come back to my house.” Agumon said. They followed Agumon back to a decent sized house. It was red with yellow windows. They walked inside and sat on the ground in a circle to listen to Agumon. Agumon remained standing as he explained. “Darklordmon has sent an evil digimon here to terrorize us. Every night he comes and takes away another villager to become a slave to Darklordmon. His name is Firebearmon and he’s too strong for any of us to beat.”

“Well, don’t worry. We’ll stop him.” Jason said standing up.

That night the eight digidestined and their partners patrolled the streets. For a few hours, nothing happened. Gre walked down a dimly lit street, Kabumon following closely behind. “I’m bored,” Kabumon said.

“Well, we’ve got to do this,” Gre replied. Just as he turned around, a giant bear that seemed to be on fire lunged at him. Gre quickly dodged. “Get him, Kabumon!”

“Fire Bear Claw.” Firebearmon slashed at him and fire seemed to come out of his claws. Kabumon countered with Ice Claw. It barely touched Firebearmon and he started laughing. “You call that an attack?” Firebearmon teased. He then attacked again knocking Kabumon back into Gre. Kabumon was out cold.

“Kabumon! Get up!” Gre said. “Our friends are counting on us. SO GET UP!” As he said this his digivice glowed.

“Kabumon digivolve to Tokumon.” He was now a lot bigger. His claws were a little longer and he had a headband on. There were blue streaks along the ice blue fur. “Let’s do this tough guy.” Tokumon said. He stood straight up on his hind legs.

Tokumon reared back and called out, “Ice breath.” He then shot out a breath of ice. It froze everything it touched and it hit Firebearmon, freezing him instantly. “Wolf Claw.” Tokumon struck Firebearmon. Firebearmon screamed in pain before digitizing into a digiegg. A ball of fire shot out from behind Tokumon and Gre and it destroyed the black sphere. Gre turned around to see Jason and Velocimon.

“Nice job,” Jason said as he gave a thumb up. Gre couldn’t help but smile.

In the morning, Jason and Gre explained to the villagers that they were free from Firebearmon. The other digidestined listened as they were told what had happened.

“That’s two that have digivolved. I wonder who’s going to be next,” Leslie said hopefully. The fact that the digimon partners were digivolving was a good sign. After a days rest, they left the village with an abundance of food. They set off through the desert towards a beach.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:14 pm
Chapter 4
Desert Disaster

They started off early in the morning. It was a big dessert, but to get to the beach would be worth it. By midday, everyone was tired of walking. Velocimon and Kabumon digivolved to give the others rides, but none of the other digimon were able to digivolve yet. A few hours of walking later and Tokumon and Tyromon converted back to their rookie forms.

“We need to stop soon or we’ll die out here.” Tao stated.

“I know, but we’ve got to…” Jason said but he stopped short as he saw a small pond by a small group of trees. If he hadn’t seen them so clearly he would have thought they were a mirage.

“Look,” Lao said pointing to the little bit of paradise. They ran into the shade and sat down.

Everyone went into the water except for Jason, Velocimon, and Felimon. “I’m a cat. I naturally hate water,” Felimon explained as he sat by a tree.

“And I just don’t like water,” Jason said.

“Me neither,” Velocimon added.

They swam for about half an hour before getting out. They lounged in the shade for another half an hour while eating some food they had received from the village before getting up and start walking again. After an hour or two of walking, they stopped. The earth suddenly started shaking.

A giant black dinosaur popped out of the ground. It was Darktyrannomon. “I’ve got you now digidestined,” he gloated.

“Time to digivolve, Velocimon,” Jason said.

“You, too, Kabumon,” Gre said.

“Right,” the two digimon said.

“Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon.” Tyromon immediately went off to attack, but Kabumon was having trouble.

“I can’t digivolve,” Kabumon said.

“Why can’t Kabumon digivolve but Velocimon could?” Gre asked going over to Kabumon.

Jason took a few minutes to think it over as Tyromon fought Darktyrannomon. “The water! Velocimon didn’t go in the water.”

A dark cloud formed over them. An evil laugh came from the dark cloud followed by a dark voice. “Congratulations on discovering the power of my dark water. It prevents your digimon from digivolving. So what if I missed one, Darktyrannomon will still be able to take care of you lot.” The voice was followed by the laugh as the cloud went away.

“Fire Blast,” Darktyrannomon cried as he blasted Tyromon with a ball of fire. It did little damage. Unfortunately, Tyromon’s attacks also did little damage to Darktyrannomon as well.

“We need some sort of advantage,” Jason said.

Kyo looked at Felimon. “It looks like it’s up to us to help out.”

“Right,” Felimon replied. Kyo’s digivice started to glow. “Felimon digivolve to Catmon.” Catmon had metal gloves over his hands that had metallic claws. He was about 7’ tall. He had a helmet that covered his eyes but his ears stuck out of the top.

“Claws of light.” Catmon called out as he slashed Darktyrannomon. Tyromon attacked with Fire Claw. Darktyrannomon digitized into a digiegg. Catmon disposed of the black sphere while Tyromon dried off everyone else with his Pyro Blast.

They traveled one more hour and stopped as they came to the beach.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Chapter 5
Battle on the Beach

There was a large mansion on the beach and night was coming fast. The group went up to the door and Jason knocked the knocker. “Coming,” came a voice from inside. The door opened to reveal Wizardmon.

“Welcome. I’ve been expecting you. I received a call from Kamin Village. They told me what happened with Firebearmon. I should thank you for helping them. Come in and relax. It’s getting late and you’re more vulnerable at night,” Wizardmon said leading them in.

At first they were weary of this supposedly friendly digimon, but they entered anyway. They walked into a large living room with a bunch of chairs.

“It can get pretty lonely here by myself. I’m glad to have some company. There are rooms upstairs where you can sleep. If you’d please follow me,” Wizardmon said leading them upstairs. “You’re a pretty quiet group, but I guess you’re just being careful. Here we are,” he said pointing to two rooms on the left and two rooms on the right.

The twins took one rooms. Kyo and Gre quickly grabbed another. Leslie and Elie took the third room. This left the last room for Jason and Rei. Inside was a great platter with an abundance of food. After eating, everyone went to sleep except Jason.

‘Something’s not right,’ Jason thought. Jason looked over at Velocimon and Birdmon. The two of them were asleep. He looked over at Rei. See too was sleeping. Jason got up and exited the room quietly. He walked over to the stairs and heard some voices.

“Please, they haven’t come yet, I swear,” he heard Wizardmon say.

“I’ll be back tomorrow. You’d better hope they’re here if you want to stay alive,” he heard the other voice say.

Jason suddenly jolted awake. ‘It was just a dream,’ Jason thought. ‘But it felt so real.’ Jason was awake for about an hour before falling back to sleep.

The next morning they all woke up and ate breakfast. They looked in the closets and found bathing suits. Everyone changed into bathing suits and grabbed some towels. They thanked Wizardmon and went down to the beach.

Jason and the digimon didn’t go into the water. The twins didn’t go far into the water. Jason had lied down on a blanket and started to sunbathe, but didn’t have a long time as heard someone scream.

Jason shot up and saw Leslie screaming. Elie started screaming. Suddenly, they were lifted up in the air. Kyo, Gre, and Rei were lifted up next. A giant octopus emerged from the water.

“Octomon!” Jason said angrily. He then turned to the twins. “Lao, Tao, Tyromon’s attacks will be ineffective against him so it looks like it’s up to you.”

The twins nodded to each other. “Go, Crabmon!” they exclaimed together. Their digivices glowed. Tao looked at the grey Crabmon. “Crabmon digivolve to Coelmon.” Coelmon immediately got into the water. Lao looked at the blue Crabmon. “Crabmon digivolve to Seadramon.” Seadramon followed Coelmon into the water.

Octomon looked at the two digimon with fear. “Spurting Ink,” he cried shooting ink at the two digimon. “Ancient Bite,” Coelmon raced towards Octomon. “Ice Breath,” Seadramon shot ice at Octomon. Before the attacks could hit, Octomon dropped the digidestined and ran off. “I’ll get you for this, Digidestined,” Octomon called out as he ran off. Coelmon and Seadramon helped the others back to shore.

They all went back to Wizardmon’s mansion. Wizardmon was practically skipping for joy. “Thank you, digidestined. He’s been bothering me for days now. I shall lend you my boat so that you can get to Darklordmon’s island. The digidestined spent the night in the mansion and said their farewells the next morning as they rode off in Wizardmon’s boat.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Chapter 6
Gekomon Island

Jason was sitting below deck by himself. He was thinking of a strategy of how to beat Darklordmon. The problem was that he didn’t know much about Darklordmon. He heard someone coming down the steps. Jason looked over to see Rei.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I…I just wanted to say thanks. You’ve saved me a few times now.” She said.

“No, I haven’t,” Jason said.

“Well, if it wasn’t for you…”She started. She walked over to him. “I wouldn’t be here.” She quickly hugged him and he hugged her back, not knowing what else to do.

They broke off a minute later. They went back up. There was a large island in front of them. They landed along the beach. Along the beach was a forest. They traveled down a path into the forest. They couldn’t seem to find anyone to ask if this was Darklordmon’s island.

The fact that there was a lack of inhabitants was a bad sign. They heard a small cry and ran over to find a Gekomon.

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked.

“It’s Parrotmon. He’s taken everyone else.” When Gekomon realized that they weren’t people he knew, he ran away.

“Well, now we know why we can’t find anyone,” Tao said.

They ran after Gekomon. They followed him to a cave and went in. There were glowing mushrooms on the ground. Soon enough they found Gekomon. Gekomon was surprised to see that they weren’t attacking. After they explained themselves, Gekomon apologized for his rude behavior.

“Is this Darklordmon’s island?” Gre asked.

“Heavens, no! This is Gekomon Island, but I’m the last Gekomon here. The rest are being held captive in the dungeons of Gekomon castle,” Gekomon told them. “Gekomon castle is in the center of the island, but beware of Parrotmon.”

The digidestined thanked Gekomon for the warning and left the cave. They headed towards the castle, and, unfortunately found Parrotmon guarding it. Parrotmon looked right at them. Before they knew what happened, Parrotmon swooped down and grabbed Jason.

“Jason!” everyone cried as they ran after Parrotmon who had flown into the sky.

Rei couldn’t move. Birdmon noticed and went back. “Come on, we’ve got to help Jason,” he said.

“I…I can’t,” she said softly in dismay.

“Yes, you can. Jason has saved you. Don’t you think it’s time to repay the favor?” Birdmon asked.

Rei thought for a minute. “You’re right. Let’s go Birdmon,” she said. Her digivice started to glow as she ran after Parrotmon.

“Birdmon digivolve to Wingmon.” Wingmon reminded Rei of a small version of Garudamon. He had the head of a hawk and a humanish body. His hands and feet were still talons.

“Get him, Wingmon,” Rei yelled as they caught up to the group. Wingmon soared over the heads of the other digidestined.

Parrotmon laughed as he dropped Jason. Jason closed his eyes as he saw the trees getting closer and closer. Next thing he knew, he was being held by Wingmon. He opened his eyes and saw Parrotmon ready to attack.

“Feather blast,” Wingmon cried, shooting feathers at Parrotmon.

“Spark Cracker,” Parrotmon shot a bolt of lightning at Wingmon, but the feathers absorbed the electricity and hit Parrotmon. He digitized into a digiegg. Wingmon caught the digiegg as he destroyed the black sphere.

Afterwards, the digidestined released the Gekomon. Jason went over to Rei. “If you owed me before, we’re even,” he said. As he went back to the others, Rei blushed. After saying farewell to the Gekomon, who told them how to get to Darklordmon’s island, they set off, ready for their next adventure.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Chapter 7
Of Fog and Fire

A day’s travel later, they landed on Darklordmon’s island. They traveled up the part warily. “We need to keep our guard up,” Jason said. The trees on the island were pitch black. There was a dense fog and a dark aura that made them shiver.

A dark laugh came out of the fog. The fog slowly surrounded the digidestined.

“Who’s there?” Leslie called out.

“I am Fogmon. I may not appear to fit my name, but my ability to create fog certainly does,” said the dark voice. A shadow appeared in the fog. It was a caped body with a floating orb for a head. “Oh, and don’t forget my partner, Meramon. I hide him while he incinerates my opponents.”

Suddenly, as Fogmon disappeared into the fog, balls of fire shot at the digidestined. They tried to dodge them, but most of the digimon were knocked out. The only ones not knocked out were Gizamon, Scrubmon, and Felimon. The digidestined looked after their digimon partners.

“First, thing we need to do is stop Fogmon. What we need is some way of stopping him.” Jason said.

“I could stop him if I could digivolve,” Scrubmon said.

“Well, we’ll just have to try,” Jason said. Just then, more fireballs shot at them. This time they were aimed for the humans.

“Scrubmon!” Leslie screamed.

“Gizamon!” Elie cried.

Their digimon jumped in the way as their digivices glowed. “Scrubmon digivolve to Vinemon.” “Gizamon digivolve to Deltamon.” Vinemon looked like a green man whose clothes were made of vines. Deltamon blocked most of the fireballs.

Vinemon quickly grabbed Leslie as a fireball almost hit her. “Are you alright?” Vinemon asked her. She nodded. Vinemon set her down. “Vine hold.” He said. Vines from around his arms went into the ground. They heard a scream of surprise from the fog.

“Felimon digivolve to Catmon.” Catmon attacked at the place where they heard the scream. The fog lifted as they saw Fogmon digitize into a digiegg.

“Triple forces,” they heard Deltamon cry as he shot three lasers, one from each head, at Meramon who also digitized into a digiegg. They then destroyed the black spheres.

However, now was not the time to celebrate. The rest of the digimon were up now. A black cloud came out of the forest. It formed into a red man in a black cloak. The digimon gave an evil. The rest of the digimon partners digivolved. “Ha ha ha. You think you can defeat me? Even as eight champion level digimon level digimon you won’t stand a chance. I am one of Darklordmon’s top eight servants. I am Orbmon,” the dark digimon said.

Orbmon shot an orb at each of the eight digimon and they digitized back into their in-training forms. Each of the digidestined went to their partners. Orbmon laughed. The digidestined were suddenly encased in giant black orbs. The orbs were lifted off the ground and were sent in eight different directions across Zeta.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Chapter 8
Warmon's Tale

Jason held into the small four-legged digimon. It also had a small dinosaur-like head that had two horns on the back of the head. It had the same scar-like marks over its eyes as Velocimon. He felt the orb crash into some rocks. When the orb dissolved, Jason saw that he was on a mountain nowhere near the ocean. He let the small digimon down.

“Velotimon digivolve to Velocimon. I’m sorry, Jason. We failed,” Velocimon said.

“It’s okay,” said a voice to Jason’s left. The two looked over to see a digimon covered in ammo and guns. “I’m Warmon. But don’t let my name fool you. I’m actually the reason you’re here. Follow me and I’ll explain.”

They followed him to a cave. Inside the cave was a fire already lit. At the other side of the cave, on the wall, was a symbol Jason had never seen before. Jason walked over to the symbol. It began to glow and the wall shrank into a tag and crest. Behind the wall was a sword. The symbol from the wall was on the sword. Jason grabbed the tag and crest.

“You are the owner of the crest of courage. I created the crests of this world to give the digidestined enough power to defeat Darklordmon. Darklordmon was created from me. Before you go attacking me, allow me to explain.

“When this world, now called Zeta, was created, I was created to protect it. However, a few years ago, a virus infected me and it took my power. Back then I was Lordmon. I expelled the virus and it created a digiegg. The egg hatched into Darkwarriormon. It quickly grew, becoming Darkwarmon, then Darknoblemon, and finally Darklordmon. As he grew, he drained my power until I was reduced back to Warmon.

“I knew that this was going to be a problem so I created the tags and crests based off the original tags that were used about 55 years ago. But I also created weapons so that the digidestined could help fight alongside their digimon partners. Go and grab the sword,” Warmon finished.

Jason went over and grabbed the sword, but as he did a digimon blasted through the entrance of the cave. It was a Monochromon. Velocimon was still too weak to fight. Jason gripped the sword of courage. “Digital Armor activate!” Jason called out. He felt armor form over his body. His helmet was shaped like Greymon’s head and his armor was read. Jason gripped the sword of courage as hard as he could.

Monochromon charged at Jason. Jason stopped Monochromon’s charge with his sword. Warmon jumped to the side of Monochromon and pulled out two pistols. “Gun Barrage,” he cried. About thirty portals opened up and gun barrels popped out of the portals. All of the guns shot at Monochromon, digitizing him into a digiegg. Jason destroyed the dark sphere. After the battle, the sword and armor went into Jason’s digivice.

“I shall travel with you for a short time. Once you meet up with your friend, Gre, I will have to leave you to find the others,” Warmon said. Jason and Velocimon followed Warmon down the mountain and through the forest towards Gre and Kabumon  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Chapter 9
Friends

Gre was holding a small ice-blue puppy. He felt the orb land. When the orb disappeared, he put down the small digimon. “Nakumon digivolve to Kabumon.” They walked through the woods a short distance until they came to a small hut.

“So, you’ve finally arrived,” said a voice from behind them. It was a Gotsumon. On his back was a basket full of rocks. “I was told by Warmon to look out for you. Follow me.”

They followed Gotsumon into the hut. On the opposite side of the hut was a giant stone tablet. Gre walked over to it and it became his tag and crest.

“You are the owner of the crest of friendship,” Gotsumon told him. He then went on to explain the situation with Warmon.

Gre looked over to where the crest was. There was now a gun with the crest of friendship on it. “So, we’re just supposed to wait?” Gre asked.

“Yup,” Gotsumon said nodding.

Suddenly, they heard a tree fall outside. “That can’t be good,” Gotsumon whispered.

“Come on out digidestined. I know you’re there,” said a rasp voice. Gre looked outside. He saw a sword cut down a tree. As the tree fell, a digimon was revealed. It was Musyamon. He gave an evil laugh. Gre backed away from the window.

“Let’s do it Kabumon,” Gre said.

“Right. Kabumon digivolve to Tokumon.” As he digivolved, he destroyed the hut. “Ice Breath,” he shot a last of ice at Musyamon.

“Shogun Blade.” Musyamon cut right through the Ice Breath and hit Tokumon. Tokumon digitized back into Kabumon. Musyamon slowly walked towards Gre. He went to strike but was stopped by someone in armor with a sword.

“Hurry up, Gre. Grab the blaster of friendship.” It was Jason.

Gre quickly ran back as Jason fought off Musyamon. He quickly grabbed the blaster. “Digital Armor activate.” His armor was different from Jason’s. Gre’s armor was blue. His helmet was shaped like Garurumon’s head. He received another blaster, both of which had the crest of friendship on them.

He fired red blasts at Musyamon. They hit Musyamon and hit screamed in pain. Jason slashed at him and he digitized into a digiegg. Gre shot the black sphere. Both Jason’s and Gre’s armor went back into their digivices.

“Nice job, Gre. By the way, this is Warmon,” Jason said.

Warmon walked out of the bushes. “Pleased to meet you. I’m sure Gotsumon explained everything to you,” Warmon said and Gre nodded in response. “I bet you’re wondering what the four buttons on the digivice do. Allow me to explain. This button shows a map of Alero. This one shows a map of Zeta. This button allows you to see any digivices that are close to you, within 10 mile. And this button, as Jason has learned, releases your armor,” Warmon said pointing to each button accordingly.

Jason pressed the button for the Alero map. A hologram version of Alero appeared above the digivice. He pressed the button again and it disappeared. He then pressed the button to detect the other digivices. A round flat map appeared above the digivice. There was one dot next to the center. Towards the top was another dot. Jason pressed the button again.

“Let’s go, Gre,” Jason said. “Thank you for your help Warmon. I’m sure we’ll meet again. We shall get stronger and eventually defeat Darklordmon and restore your power.” Warmon nodded. Jason, Gre, Velocimon, and Kabumon walked down the path in the direction of the dot Jason had seen.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Chapter 10
Love and Sincerity

Rei held onto the small chick. When the orb disappeared, she found herself in a frozen dessert. She saw another orb land not too far away. She put down the chick. “Feathermon digivolve to Birdmon.”

“Let’s go, Birdmon. Someone else landed over there,” Rei said. She ran towards the orb, or where the orb had been. After about an hour of traveling, she came upon a house. She was really cold, seeing as she wasn’t wearing much. She went up and knocked on the door.

A Starmon opened the door. “Hurry in. A storm is brewing and you wouldn’t want to get caught in it. Your friend is right in here,” he said leading them into the living room. There, sitting in a chair drinking hot cocoa, was Leslie. Scrubmon was sitting on the floor next to the chair.

“Leslie, you’re safe,” Rei said happily.

“Yeah, but just barely. I was about to feint and Starmon helped me out. He works for Warmon,” Leslie said.

“Who’s Warmon?” Rei asked. Starmon explained the entire situation to Rei. “So, Gre and Jason are on their way here?” Rei asked trying to confirm this.

“Well, they’re supposed to be at least. However, there are some things we need to do before they get here. Once the storm clears out, we’re going to head for a cave to the north,” Starmon told them.

They spent the night trying to sleep, but that was just about impossible with the howling wind outside. The next morning, they ate a warm breakfast and put on coats that Starmon lent them. They followed Starmon out of the house and to north.

“So Leslie, before you got to Zeta, what was your life like?” Rei asked.

“I lived in a nice mansion. I didn’t have Scrubmon at the time. Nobody at school liked me because they thought I was too snobby to have a digimon partner. Well, I showed them. I’ve got a great digimon partner,” Leslie said. If Rei didn’t know any better, she would have said that Scrubmon was blushing. “What about you?”

“I grew up with my parents barely scraping by. It was hard enough when it was just them and their partners. Nut it got a lot tougher when they had three kids, two of which had partners. I don’t know what it’s going to be like when I get back. I guess thinking about it makes me a little homesick,” Rei said.

“We’re almost at the cave,” Starmon informed them. When they got to the cave, they were surprised. It was more of a rock building then a cave. They went inside and each went to their crests. Rei received the crest of love. Leslie received the crest of sincerity. Behind the crest of love was a whip. Behind the crest of sincerity was a spear.

A cackling laugh came from the entrance of the cave. There were two digimon at the entrance of the cave. One was the bird digimon Kokatorimon. The other was a giant yellow ape, Apemon. “We’ve been waiting for you. Frozen Shot,” Kokatorimon shot beams out of his eyes at the two digidestined. Birdmon and Scrubmon jumped in the way. As the beams hit, they were turned into stone.

“Birdmon!”

“Scrubmon!”

“Quickly grab your weapons,” Starmon said getting in front of the two.

Rei ran over to the whip. Leslie went to the spear. They nodded at each other and grabbed the weapons. “Digital Armor activate!” they shouted together. Rei’s armor was pink. She had a normal helmet, but there were metallic wings on the back. Leslie’s armor was different. It was green and had metal flowers covering it.

Apemon was punching Starmon, who was getting weaker with each punch. Leslie ran over and blocked the next punch with her spear. She then slashed Apemon. He stumbled backwards.

Meanwhile, Rei was hitting Kokatorimon with her whip. She was flying around dodging Kokatorimon’s attacks. “Star Punch,” Starmon said as he punched Kokatorimon, digitizing him into a digiegg. Starmon did the same thing to Apemon.

Rei destroyed her black sphere. Leslie tried to destroy her black sphere, but it dashed toward the exit of the cave. Starmon quickly took care of it.

“Thanks,” Leslie said. Scrubmon and Birdmon were now back to normal. Leslie and Rei held Starmon up as they headed back to the house. About halfway there, they met up with Jason and Gre. Jason told them that Kabumon and Velocimon were already back at the house. Jason and Gre carried Starmon the rest of the way back.

When they got back, Rei and Leslie sat by the fire while Jason and Gre carried Starmon upstairs. The two boys then joined the girls downstairs. They sat around the fireplace silently for a time.

“Jason, did you…I mean, were you…What were you like before you got here? To Zeta?” Rei asked. Gre and Leslie were now looking at him.

Jason sighed. He then told them that he had been teased all his life for not having a digimon partner. He told them that they had teased him so much that he had to be home schooled. He told them that meeting Velocimon was the happiest moment of life.

Rei went on to tell her story. Leslie then told her story. Afterwards, they all looked at Gre. He looked down at the floor. “I was just the opposite of Jason. I wasn’t the one getting pushed around, I was the one pushing around. Nobody made fun of me for not having a digimon partner. In fact, people WANTED to be my friend, but I was so jealous that I pushed them away,” Gre said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:23 pm
Chapter 11
Twins Separated

WARNING- This Chapter has a lot of going back and forth. If you don’t read carefully then you WILL get lost. Now read on for the twin’s adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lao held onto her digimon, she remembered her life before coming to Zeta. Meanwhile, Tao was also remembering his life before Zeta. While they were being hurled somewhere, they weren’t thinking of anything but how they used to be.

Both of them were top notch students at their school. Lao was a straight A student while Tao had been the president of four major clubs at their school without being overloaded. Lao had skipped three grades while Tao had become class president.

Why were they like this? To keep their minds off of not having a partner.

Lao gripped the small Bakumon. She didn’t even notice that they had stopped. “You can let go of me now,” Bakumon said. Lao opened her eyes and let go of Bakumon. “Bakumon digivolve to Crabmon.” They were at the top of a canyon. They walked along a path that lead into the canyon. They figured it would be less likely to be caught by Darklordmon if they were deep within the canyon.

Meanwhile…

Tao braced himself for impact. When he awoke, Crabmon was standing over him. “What happened?” he asked.

“You were knocked out when you crashed. You were lucky I caught you,” a voice said, but it wasn’t Crabmon.

Tao sat up. He wasn’t sitting on the ground, but on a digimon. It was Whamon. Whamon explained about Warmon and the situation. He then told him that he needed to obtain his crest and weapon that was on Kago Island.

Meanwhile…

Lao had reached the bottom of the canyon. She and Crabmon started walking along the wall. It wasn’t a deep canyon, but deep enough to be hidden. She went to put her hand on the wall and it glowed, becoming the crest of Reliability. Behind it was a trident. A loud crash came from behind them. A Tortomon ran towards them.

Meanwhile…

Tao walked down the sandy path of the tropical jungle. He got to the top of the hill and stopped. Beneath there was a great glow as the stone he was standing on became the crest of Knowledge. A pair of knuckles appeared where the crest was. Tao bent over to pick them up, but stopped.

“What’s that smell?” Crabmon asked.

Meanwhile…

Lao’s armor was blue. It had patches of white fur around the forearms and lower parts of the legs. There was red “hair” coming out of the back of her helmet. She slashed the trident at Tortomon while Seadramon blasted him. Lao gave a final slash while Seadramon destroyed the black sphere.

Meanwhile…

Tao was having trouble. Raremon was hard to damage and even Coelmon was having trouble. His armor was purple. It had Kabuterimon’s horn on the top. Suddenly, a shot came from behind him. It was Gre. Gre shot three more times and Raremon had digitized. Leslie slashed and destroyed the black sphere.

Gre went over to him. “You’re lucky Tokumon’s a good swimmer,” he said jokingly.

Meanwhile…

Lao walked on. She noticed the canyon top getting closer to them. She stopped as she noticed some figures in front of them.

“You were not easy to find, Lao,” Jason said. Rei, Velocimon, and Bridmon were with him. He explained the Warmon situation to her and how to use the digivice. “We’ve decided to call them D-X’s,” Jason told her. He went on to tell her what had happened to the others so far. He then told her how Gre and Leslie went after one signal…

And Jason and Rei had gone after the other.

“I see. So, we’re going to meet up with them?” Tao asked.

“Yeah, luckily Whamon can take us back to shore.” Leslie said.

They went back to Whamon. Whamon brought them to the shores of a beach. Behind the beach was a mountain that with a crack going down the center. On the beach was Lao and the others. Whamon told them that he would take them to the next digidestined and they climbed on his back. Kyo and Elie were still missing and it was a big world.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:25 pm
Chapter 12
Staff of Hope

Elie held onto Pagumon. When they had landed, she set Pagumon down. “Pagumon digivolve to Gizamon.” They were in a rainforest setting. They walked through the rainforest. They had walked for about two days and were attacked three times. Gizamon and Elie were really tired. They eventually found a small cave where they rested for another day.

Elie had slept for a good period of time. When she awoke, she decided to look around the cave. She then noticed a strange symbol on the wall of the cave. She walked over and the symbol became the Crest of Hope. She then picked up the staff from behind it.

“Let’s go, Gizamon,” she said. She didn’t know why but she knew to take the staff with her. It was as if the staff was talking to her somehow. Elie and Gizamon continued through the rainforest. Gizamon was still weakened from the last attack.

They eventually came across a rocky landscape. After a few hours of walking through the rocky landscape, Gizamon collapsed. “Gizamon!” Elie cried running over to him, but she didn’t have time to worry. What appeared to be a moving rock was charging right at them. It was a Tortomon.

Elie looked at her staff. It was as if it were speaking to her again. “Digital armor activate.” Her armor was yellow. It had angle wings on the back similar to Angewoman’s. She charged at Tortomon. She hit him hard on the back and he collapsed.

“Leave us alone!” she said.

“I was sent here to help you,” Tortomon said.

Elie stopped. “Then why were you attacking us?” she asked.

“I wasn’t. I had over slept a few days and was rushing over to the meeting spot to help you. You won’t tell Warmon will you?” Tortomon asked.

“Who’s Warmon?” Elie asked.

“Hop on and I’ll explain,” Tortomon said. Elie stored her armor and picked up Gizamon. She then jumped on his back, which was now soft from her hit. Tortomon then explained the entire Warmon situation and how they were to meet Whamon and the others at the beach.

Before long, they could see the ocean. Once there they waited. They only had to wait an hour before Whamon appeared from the Ocean. Gizamon was a little more rested now, but Elie still carried him onto Whamon.

“See you later, Tortomon,” Elie said as Whamon swam off. Tortomon waved back before turning around.

Rei showed Elie how to use the D-X as they swam along. “So now we’re just looking for Kyo right?” Elie asked.

“Yup, and Whamon is supposed to bring us right to him.” Jason said. They were off to find the last member of the team.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Chapter 13
The Team Together

Kyo ran across the forest. Kuwagamon was chasing after him. This chase had been going on for a few days now. It happened shortly after the orb crashed. Purmon, a small gray fur ball with a tail, resumed his rookie form of Felimon.

They soon found a cave where Kyo obtained the crest of light and a bow. His armor was white except for the gold rings around his wrists and ankles that resembled Gatomon’s Tail ring.

Soon after, he was attacked by Kuwagamon. His arrows, however, had little effect on Kuwagamon. So they hightailed it and had been on the run ever since. Kuwagamon was tiring out, but so were Kyo and Felimon.

They needed assistance quickly. They continued through the forest, but they eventually came to the ocean. There he met the others with a smile. When Kuwagamon came out of the forest, Velocimon and Kabumon digivolved. When Kuwagamon saw that he was out matched, he quickly turned around. The digidestined were back together as a team and were stronger than ever.

Jason explained everything about Warmon and the Digivices to Kyo. They built a fire to keep them warm for the oncoming night. Everyone then told Kyo their stories. Jason thought that they would be strongest if they knew each other’s stories. Everyone looked at Elie and Kyo. They were the last to tell their tales.

Elie looked down. “All I had ever wanted was a digimon partner. I had been hoping and hoping. People teased me for years, but I kept on hoping. But I after my sixteenth birthday I had given up hope. But when I came here, and found Gizamon, I didn’t know what to think. I felt that I could hope again. I was really happy,” Elie said.

Kyo looked even worse. “I was always kept in the dark. Because I didn’t have a partner, nobody would talk to me. But I’ve seen the light. I know now that it doesn’t matter what they think.”

“I’ve learned that I should stand up for myself.” Jason said.

“I’ve learned that I need friends,” Gre said.

Just then, Jason’s, Gre’s, Elie’s, and Kyo’s crests all glowed. But they didn’t have time to think about it. Kuwagamon was back and this time he brought friends. Two more Kuwagamon came out of the trees.

“It’s time to fight,” Jason said. He stood up and raised his D-X over his head. “Digital Armor Activate.” He pressed the button to release his armor as he said this. His digivice glowed and turned into a ring of light that went down his body. As it did, his armor covered his body. His sword appeared in front of him. Jason grabbed the sword. The others did the same.

An hour later, three digieggs were laying in the bushes near the fire.

“I guess we just pissed them off.” Tao said. It turned out that there weren’t any black spheres.

“Kuwagamon have been known for being violent,” Gre said.

“We’ll continue to travel in the morning. Now that we’re back together, we can get stronger and beat Darklordmon once and for all.” Jason said.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:27 pm
Chapter 14
Back Home

As they sat around the fire, many thoughts went through their heads. The one thought that went through their heads the most was: “I wonder what’s going on back home. Is everyone okay?” Everyone was a little homesick but nobody wanted to go back because they knew they had to help this world. Meanwhile…

Back at home, time had moved normally. The eight kids disappearing was a big deal. With current technology, it was hard for a person to go missing. Censor bots were all over Earth and Alero looking for the eight. The parents had contacted each other. The police looked for any relation between the eight, but they could only find one connection between them: none of them had digimon partners.

It had been two weeks and there were no signs of the eight. This case had interested the whole world. For most, they had never heard of someone disappearing. Kids had run away, but they had always been found 24 hours later. Same with kidnappings, which is why kidnappers gave up kidnapping.

The parents had only been able to contact one another through email and phone calls. Finally, Jason’s mother, Patricia, and Gre’s father, George, met each other. They were both having a hard time; they were worrying about their kids.

They did have a few things in common. For one thing, they were both single parents because Jason’s father was killed in a car accident when Jason was 2 and Gre’s mother died at childbirth. For another, they were so busy with work that they didn’t have time for their kids. Gre’s father had flown from California to help Jason’s mother in Florida. She was so distraught that she couldn’t work. Just about all of the parents were.

The twins’ parents were so upset they would only talk to Kyo’s parents. Kyo’s parents were worried but knew Kyo could take care of himself. Leslie’s parents sent out a Russian search team, which got lost in the mountains and they needed another search team for them. Elie’s parents were more persistant on trying to find out what happened.

But the parents who took it the worst were Rei’s. Her parents couldn’t afford to pay for a search team. People had given them money as a donation, but they had to spend it all on bills, because they had no other money.

Meanwhile, Rei was just as worried about her parents as they were worried about her. The others also hoped their families were okay.  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff