Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  Yes
  No, sorry.
View Results

whitewolf04244

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:15 pm
I hate talking about this, but I have a problem with crying. It's not like I don't try to not cry, I really REALLY do. But, usaully, the more I try NOT to cry, the harder it is.

I don't cry from getting hurt. (Physically that is.) Or from sad things. (Except that one movie called "The Little Princess", when her Dad almost died I was like NUUUU!. xd ) No, I cry from frustration, emotional hurt, and thoughts of future things. (I.E. My precious Grandmother dying. I think I'll never live without her.) The problem is, I do it alot. I seriously cry myself to sleep. And in public, it's so embarassing! Usually, I go to the bathroom quick and hide. Mostly cause I think I'm awful ugly when I cry, red eyes and face and quaivering voice, ugh, I look like a mess.

Basically, I need some help on how to not cry. And taking deep breaths doesn't help in public.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Also, when I don't make it to the bathroom, I hate my freinds crouding around me and asking me if I'm okay. No matter how much I tell them I am they never believe me. It's so... annoying. I really hate myself when I cry.  

whitewolf04244

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Arr! Finally someone else!

This happens to me too! I dont cry in sad movies, or when i get hurt. But when people say nasty things, thinking of the future and emotional stuff.

I dont have any advice really.

I just have a few great friends who i'm usually with at the time, who just hug me until it's better.
Without them i pretty much cant stop.
I hate crying too. Some of my friends were saying its a sign of weakness.
I dont think so, i think its a sign of strength, and being able to express your feelings.
It means you feel strongly about something, just like you not wanting your grandmother to die.

I'm just rambling. *hugs* Atleast you're not alone!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:09 pm
when a guy cries it's horrible cuz we're targeted immediately by bullies. i cry when i get home if the day sucked. i used to keep it in w/ huggle buddies but i dun have them now. so ya i feel your pain  

K1T3

Kaioke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:37 am
Kit, you're supposed to help the Topic Creator.

Anywho, as for Wolf. Can you tell me why going to your room for an hour and bawling your eyes out is bad? There's absolutely nothing with it. If anyone says anything to you tell 'em you're on a hormonal rage, they'll back off. Seriously man, what're they going to do to you?

"Hey, why weren't you online last night?"
"I got grounded..."
"Whatcha do?!"
"I was crying.."

Seriously. Don't worry about it Wolf. After a few sessions of absolutely bawling your eyes out, you should be fine.

(Also, make sure you have a stable amount of water and Sodium in your body before doing this if you don't want a headache or worse - a migraine).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:31 am
So crying is like sweating to you? You do it, everyone will notice it, but you can't help it? surprised
There are more people like that... Including myself. smile I suggest you just tell people you cry very easily and you can't help it and it'll pass if they'll just ignore it. It's what I do, and it works. 3nodding heart

My Marissa

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:41 am
crying is fine when u need to do it. it's not like it's ok to cry for EVRY SINGLE THING [like i believe u made it clear u DON'T do]. so, it's ok to cry, u don't need to hate urself over it. i used to do that, too. but recently i've been more open about it bcs my bf made me realize it's ok to cry, that u feel MUCH better afterwards. of course, i'm not telling u to cry in the middle of the street, in front the whole school, or anything. just cry with the one person u feel comfortable with. i do that with him [my bf] and another friend i have. in fact, my best friends have either NEVER seen me cry or have seen me once or twice. and it's not bcs they don't want to or anything, it's bcs i hide it frm them. the one time they DID see me, it was NOT PLANNED. I went elsewhere bcs i thought they weren't gonna be there, by the time i realized they were there, i couldn't stop crying. point being, there's usually someone u feel comfortable with, someone u know will understand and simply let u cry, hear anything u have to say without asking dumb questions like "are u ok?" [bcs of course they can sak questions, but not stupid ones. they might ask u to tell them what's wrong, or start guessing randonmly, or something like that]. i think u simply need to find that someone, and cry at their shoulder all u need. but DON'T blame urself NOT HATE URSELF for crying. bcs it's completely normal, fine, ok, etc. in fact, IT'S A GREAT WAY TO FEEL RELIEVED, bcs u let it all out, fell asleep, and feel much better afterwards ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:53 pm
it sounds like it's just a LOT of stress wearing you down... Just let it out at night.... It's not like you're trying to do it for attention or anything, maybe you should tell your friends while you're in a good mood about this so they don't badger you about it when you're crying.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:51 am
Fenera
it sounds like it's just a LOT of stress wearing you down... Just let it out at night.... It's not like you're trying to do it for attention or anything, maybe you should tell your friends while you're in a good mood about this so they don't badger you about it when you're crying.

3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:29 pm
I used to be like that. Heck, I still cry when frustrated but it's a lot calmer than it used to be. Don't worry about it because as you see, there's a lot of people out there just like you. *hugs  

GemEncrustedEarth

whitewolf04244

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:28 pm
Thanks for all the help guys! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:37 am
crying I'm like that to I cry for no good reasons sometimes I do have a reason  

Mizu Hi

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:53 pm
Maybe your not expressing your emotions enough and your body doesn't have anymore room for some bottled emotions. I DON'T KNOW here. Sorry I'm usually good at giving advice!! Maybe you just need a good cry sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Crying isnt a bad thing, even if you do it alot. Everyone crys, even mocho guys! Some people more then others, but thats just how it is. I'll go weeks and weeks without crying, then for a few weeks all I'll do id cry and cry. ITs not a bad thing.  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items