Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To call or not to call.
  I never call my ex.
View Results

Arielace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:39 pm
The question is why? What is the reason to call an EX when your with someone and you tell them everyday that your happy with them? What's it mean? Do actions Speak louder than words? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:10 am
Some people stay in contact with or remain friends with their ex's, which is understandable considering that the former couples have often times spent months or years together and formed a deep bond that can remain even if the two aren't dating anymore. Especially so with people who were friends before dating.

I honestly wouldn't be worried about it at all, unless he still has feelings for her and there's a possibility he'll end up doing something because of those feelings. Just because he called his ex, though, doesn't mean he isn't happy or anything with his relationship with you - he just wanted to talk to his ex, for whatever reason.

If you're worried about it, try talking to him and asking about his ex and what his and her relationship is now, as they aren't dating anymore.  

Zephire

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:24 am
They're probably just friends, keeping in contact.
There isn't a reason for anyone to never speak again after they're broken up.

I'm sure it's alright smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:22 am
if he's not complaining about his relationship or anything, I don't think it'd be anything to worry about.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Arielace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:41 am
its true. He's never complained about us. Maybe I'm just over reacting. sweatdrop I do that sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:34 pm
indeed. it might be over reacting. i think it depends on other factors, such as how often they talk, for how long, do they go out, with or without u, does he tell u when u talks to her and about what. stuff like that. i'm not telling u to become some detective, but details like that might be important. as in, if he keeps it secret or not. if he does, u may want to ask him not to, after all, if he's happy with the present relationship, there should be no reason to fear that u would know when he's contacting his ex. if it's because he thinks u might get jelous, try proving to him that as long as he doesn't keep secrets like that, as in, behind ur back going out with her and whatver, then there should be no reason for jelousy since he'd be open about it, follow? as long as there's no weird behavior that might indicate something to worry about, he should have no reason to try and hide it from u.  

Sotur

Arielace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:15 am
I don't know. When he told me that he called his ex. He at first said he called an old friend. And since were going to his house soon, I asked if I'd get to meet this guy. He blushed. Then he looked at me weird. And I asked agian. And he hesitatied then kissed me. So then I became a bit more curiouse to why he didn't answer my question. So I asked again. And he said, No it's "Megan." I know that is he ex girl. And I would'nt of minded it so much if he didn't hesitate to tell me and act weird about it for a few minutes. That's what made me feel so uneasy. sad  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games